Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds

most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside Fif Clownin On Janet Jackson
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 107
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
82836 pageviews
462 comments


JFamis 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$15,551 | Props total: 858 858
Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds
 

 
I've been doing a juice detox and I'm on the 17th day and have already lost 28 pounds. image

I'm getting a little worried. I've heard of people losing 40 in a month, but this seems crazy.

I'm juicing kale, cucumber, green apples, celery, parsley, ginger root and lemon and I'm just shedding weight. Anybody else done this kind of detox before?

I was gonna go 30 days, but I think I might start incorporating salad and nuts back into my diet this weekend.

462 comments for "Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds"

 5 years ago '04        #2
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$18,944 | Props total: 234 234
doesnt sound healthy at all
 5 years ago '04        #3
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,866 | Props total: 353 353
How do you feel?
 5 years ago '04        #4
JFamis 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$15,551 | Props total: 858 858
 ruff said:
How do you feel?
I feel the best I've ever felt in my life, to be honest. I'm just worried I'm losing weight too fast. All my injuries that caused me to gain weight are starting to hurt, but I read that's part of the detox.
 5 years ago '05        #5
Bea5T 136 heat pts136
space
avatar space
space
$20,497 | Props total: 68 68
 hockeythug said:
doesnt sound healthy at all
watch the documentary "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead"

you get everything you need to lose weight from fruits and veggies
 5 years ago '06        #6
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,486 | Props total: 32 32
Your stomachs gonna hurt once it tries to process food again
 5 years ago '04        #7
JFamis 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$15,551 | Props total: 858 858
 Sammyboi22 said:
Your stomachs gonna hurt once it tries to process food again
Yeah, that's why I'm gonna take it slow and start off with a salad with probably some balsamic vinaigrette.
 09-02-2011, 09:10 AM         #8
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you lifting while doing this? whats your height and weight now? what was it before?

I watched that documentary and made a thread on it here. sh*t inspired me to copp a juicer for my micros.
 5 years ago '04        #9
JFamis 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$15,551 | Props total: 858 858
 Sid 6point7 said:
are you lifting while doing this? whats your height and weight now? what was it before?

I watched that documentary and made a thread on it here. sh*t inspired me to copp a juicer for my micros.
I'm not doing much lifting because I'm getting about 24 injections in my head, neck and back right now and pretty much any upperbody lifting will shred the cartilage or whatever these injections are creating.

As of today, I'm 5'11" 220 pounds. I was at one point 320 pounds. I'm on the 18th day of juicing now and have lost 29 pounds. Today is a definite milestone for me because I hit 100 pounds lost.
 5 years ago '08        #10
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,918 | Props total: 369 369
 JFamis said:
I'm not doing much lifting because I'm getting about 24 injections in my head, neck and back right now and pretty much any upperbody lifting will shred the cartilage or whatever these injections are creating.

As of today, I'm 5'11" 220 pounds. I was at one point 320 pounds. I'm on the 18th day of juicing now and have lost 29 pounds. Today is a definite milestone for me because I hit 100 pounds lost.
Congrats!
 5 years ago '09        #12
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$23,265 | Props total: 2768 2768
 JFamis said:
I'm not doing much lifting because I'm getting about 24 injections in my head, neck and back right now and pretty much any upperbody lifting will shred the cartilage or whatever these injections are creating.

As of today, I'm 5'11" 220 pounds. I was at one point 320 pounds. I'm on the 18th day of juicing now and have lost 29 pounds. Today is a definite milestone for me because I hit 100 pounds lost.
what type of injections are these and what was the accident you got into, sounds like it was really bad


but props on your weight loss


Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 09-02-2011 at 01:12 PM..
 09-02-2011, 01:00 PM         #13
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah what time are you getting injected. time of injections are crucial here.
 5 years ago '09        #14
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$23,265 | Props total: 2768 2768
 Sid 6point7 said:
yeah what time are you getting injected. time of injections are crucial here.

[pic - click to view]



i meant "type"......Freudian slip


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #15
JFamis 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$15,551 | Props total: 858 858
I got in three accidents, two of them were five to six years ago. A bus fishtailed on ice and slammed my car into the side of the freeway. I got hurt pretty bad, but 11 months later I got rearended at 35-40 MPH and I have permanent damage in six vertebrates and my rotator cup. The weight gain is half my fault, because I used to be an athlete but after the second wreck I could only work out once a week with a trainer and I succumbed to the temptations of college. I was 180 the day of the second wreck and I ballooned to 320 from drinking and smoking

The injections are called prolotherapy. I forget what it rebuilds, but I know it helps strengthen my joints and gets my range of motion in my neck back to normal. I just got my first series of shots last Monday. I have to go twice more in the next month. I have to get them because I got rearended again this year and my neck is cracking hella bad again.
 5 years ago '04        #16
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,337 | Props total: 27 27
I lost 50 lbs just by being depressed, you should try that diet out
 5 years ago '09        #17
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$23,265 | Props total: 2768 2768
 JFamis said:
I got in three accidents, two of them were five to six years ago. A bus fishtailed on ice and slammed my car into the side of the freeway. I got hurt pretty bad, but 11 months later I got rearended at 35-40 MPH and I have permanent damage in six vertebrates and my rotator cup. The weight gain is half my fault, because I used to be an athlete but after the second wreck I could only work out once a week with a trainer and I succumbed to the temptations of college. I was 180 the day of the second wreck and I ballooned to 320 from drinking and smoking

The injections are called prolotherapy. I forget what it rebuilds, but I know it helps strengthen my joints and gets my range of motion in my neck back to normal. I just got my first series of shots last Monday. I have to go twice more in the next month. I have to get them because I got rearended again this year and my neck is cracking hella bad again.
damn...you afriad to drive now??? my homegirl got rearended and she was scared to drive because everytime she was at the stop light she would start to panic because she thought the car behind her was gonna smash into her


and good luck on your recovery man, damn, i was just complaining yesterday that i cant go runnign because i sprained my ankle, when i read your sh*t man, makes me feel dumb as fukk, im complaining about small sh*t and theres people out there getting their a.ss handed to them by faith

good luck bro.......
 5 years ago '04        #18
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$18,944 | Props total: 234 234
 Bea5T said:
watch the documentary "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead"

you get everything you need to lose weight from fruits and veggies
just watched it. amazing.
 5 years ago '04        #19
JFamis 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$15,551 | Props total: 858 858
 Jacc Blacc said:
damn...you afriad to drive now??? my homegirl got rearended and she was scared to drive because everytime she was at the stop light she would start to panic because she thought the car behind her was gonna smash into her


and good luck on your recovery man, damn, i was just complaining yesterday that i cant go runnign because i sprained my ankle, when i read your sh*t man, makes me feel dumb as fukk, im complaining about small sh*t and theres people out there getting their a.ss handed to them by faith

good luck bro.......
I was... after the second wreck, I sold my Lexus and bought a Yukon so I'd be safe. I figured since I'd lost 60 pounds and felt stronger, I could sell my Yukon and buy a Mustang and save on gas and repairs. Got rear ended a month later.

After it got fixed, I sold my car. But after a few months of riding the bus, I bought a car again. I can't be sealing with the bus two hours a day.

But I know what you mean... I don't feel too bad for myself. I mean, the fact I was physically able to lose 72 pounds before I started this fast is a good sign I'll be alright. The doctors said it could be ten, fifteen years until I started feeling like I do now, so I did it in six to seven as far as I'm concerned. Good luck with your ankle.
 5 years ago '05        #20
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,244 | Props total: 12 12
Doing a juice diet can be unhealthy. You have to know what you are doing. 50 cent went on a controlled juice diet to get to this.


[pic - click to view]



He had a nutritionist monitoring the correct nutrients, vitamins, protein, crabs, fat etc for him to intake so his body didn't go into shock.

You've lost weight because your body can easily absorb liquid faster then solids. It doesn't need to work to digest the liquid. When you go back to solid food your body will take longer to adjust and you'll probably put weight back on.

You feel great because you're mainly putting sugar in your body so what you're experiencing is a sugar rush. When you stop you will crave sugar again. I'll say you've lost water weight then actual fat.

Also you're not getting any fibre in.




Last edited by Wasted; 09-02-2011 at 05:00 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
215 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
117 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
170 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
219 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy