Drake Compares The New Rick Ross Album To “Ready To Die” and “Doggystyle”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-02-2011, 10:16 AM         #61
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
most dont mean all and we all know for a fact that ross aint lived that life (he probably trying to now) so stop tryna compare him to other rappers to prove ur point..i kno ross ur favorite rapper cuz u always tryna defend da n*gga/convince n*ggaz that he's really a street n*gga/lived that life...ross dont even rep or shout boobie boys no more,it was a str8 front..he just used boobie boys to get his name out there and convince people that he really was a street n*gga...ross can rap but until he does 80-90% of an album without several major features to carry his album and spit 3 verses on more then 4-5 songs on his album then he he'll never receive or deserve full credit for a good/great album
how you know, Ross have affiliations...why Trick was fu*king with him even though they knew...why all them real azz n*ggaz was fu*king with him, Boobie Boyz was on "Hustlin" video, whyy Redd Eyez and Zoe Pound co-sign this "fake" muthafu*ka then, like i said....n*gga have ties...most of these "REAL" muthafu*kas don't, it's just a way to go at Ross and hate, i can careless and me and my n*ggaz can careless aswell, cause tonight while ya'll typing on here, i'm hitting the club ...WHILE "MC HAMMER" IS BREAKING THE fu*kING TRUNK and hoes loving it
 09-02-2011, 10:18 AM         #62
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Surfer DeezLy said:
theyre all on something, theyve GOT to be smh, u saw the way Drake introduced Waynes wack a.ss suspect performance @ the VMA's? after that if performance idve been like "and i introduced this n*gga the way i did"

exactly, all it is is ok lyrics w/ great beats, Ross is a joke to me kuz all he does is name drop on his records, no real content for it to be a R2D or DS smh
no lie Snoop flow was second to none on that cd, i'm young and i remember that cd, i was a kid basically when it came out, but what was so lyrical about Doggystyle?? Dre production was the main sh*t on that cd too
 6 years ago '05        #63
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11797 11797
*waits For this album to not even be close to these albums*
 6 years ago '08        #64
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
how he know? they didnt let u listen to biggie on the degrassi set, scared the other kids
 6 years ago '04        #65
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 braided_uppimp said:
how you know, Ross have affiliations...why Trick was fu*king with him even though they knew...why all them real azz n*ggaz was fu*king with him, Boobie Boyz was on "Hustlin" video, whyy Redd Eyez and Zoe Pound co-sign this "fake" muthafu*ka then, like i said....n*gga have ties...most of these "REAL" muthafu*kas don't, it's just a way to go at Ross and hate, i can careless and me and my n*ggaz can careless aswell, cause tonight while ya'll typing on here, i'm hitting the club ...WHILE "MC HAMMER" IS BREAKING THE fu*kING TRUNK and hoes loving it
trick was fu*king with him cuz they was on da same label,supposedly cool with him and trick was tryna put him on..he was on 3 songs on thug holiday..boobie boyz WASNT on hustlin..only thing on dat video was n*ggaz wearing shirts with boobie boyz written on it..he dont shout them out boobie boyz no more..so either they stop fu*king with him or he stopped needed them..zoe pound or any other gang is gonna consign an artists if their hot,getting money,could benefit from be around the artist or getting paid by the artist for the cosign or protection..redd eyez been tryna get in da rap game and blow but hasnt yet so he probably see and tryna use ross to give him dat extra push since ross made it...aint u 4rm new orleans??cuz if u aint from miami then im sure i know more than u but common sense should let u kno..if u hot and people can benefit from u/eat off u then they will do wat it takes..i kno u could careless so just be real about it cuz while ur in da club u probably still gonna be typing on here..facts n da truth aint hate,if majority is saying da same thing how could it be hate

Last edited by dosis; 09-02-2011 at 10:58 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #66
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
boobie boys wasn't in that video u fools. he just wore a shirt that said boobie boys. and thats flaw cuz ross know thats the n*ggas responsible for trick's brother hollywood gettin k!lled. ross was on slip n slide and trick was the first rapper to put him on a song. this n*gga braided up pimp sound stupid makin up sh*t he knows nothin about.
 09-02-2011, 10:55 AM         #67
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why white boys and lil n*ggas from the burbs should have never been let into hip hop
 6 years ago '04        #68
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
boobie boys wasn't in that video u fools. he just wore a shirt that said boobie boys. and thats flaw cuz ross know thats the n*ggas responsible for trick's brother hollywood gettin k!lled. ross was on slip n slide and trick was the first rapper to put him on a song. this n*gga braided up pimp sound stupid makin up sh*t he knows nothin about.
i knew that but i didnt wanna keep hurting his feelings with FACTS cuz he thinks im just hating...when trilla came out,ross also put out an dvd of miami's top 10 dope dealers and wat they did and how they did it..exposing n*ggaz business and reminding those who forgetton or tried to forget what happen on sum dry snitching sh*t...what type of REAL n*gga let alone street n*gga would put a dvd out about sh*t that happened on the streets especially when he dont fu*k with none them n*ggaz or had nothing 2 do with it

Last edited by dosis; 09-02-2011 at 11:06 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #69
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
 dosis said:
most dont mean all and we all know for a fact that ross aint lived that life (he probably trying to now) so stop tryna compare him to other rappers to prove ur point..i kno ross ur favorite rapper cuz u always tryna defend da n*gga/convince n*ggaz that he's really a street n*gga/lived that life...ross dont even rep or shout boobie boys no more,it was a str8 front..he just used boobie boys to get his name out there and convince people that he really was a street n*gga...ross can rap but until he does 80-90% of an album without several major features to carry his album and spit 3 verses on more then 4-5 songs on his album then he he'll never receive or deserve full credit for a good/great album

Ross ain't no street n*gga by any means, but that don't mean the real n*ggas in Miami don't respect his hustle, c.o. or not...getting a pass in the hood isn't the same as being a certified street n*gga and he just got a pass cuz he making hot music.

But as far as Ross' next album, if he pulls the same sh*t he did on Teflon Don with 90% features and can't ride tracks by himself, then it shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Doggystyle or Ready to Die.
 09-02-2011, 10:58 AM         #70
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boobie Boys was on that Hustlin video fam wtf!!! you talkin about...Ross was on that "Round Here" video right behind Trick n*gga, i remember all that sh*t, why they fu*king with him if he's so fake...i just don't get it...and Ross still shout out Boobie Boys...on "Gunplay" on Deeper than Rap, if you listen he says "Boobie Boys steal, Boobie Boy's real, You can name a lot of lames that the Boobie Boys k!lled"
and that was recently...so why they co-signing a fake fat f*ggot? and i don't hear none of these n*ggaz dissing him...i don't know alot, that's why i am asking you n*ggaz...why they fu*k with him?
 09-02-2011, 11:00 AM         #71
rocks176 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And i thought i was crazy..
 6 years ago '04        #72
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
Boobie Boys was on that Hustlin video fam wtf!!! you talkin about...Ross was on that "Round Here" video right behind Trick n*gga, i remember all that sh*t, why they fu*king with him if he's so fake...i just don't get it...and Ross still shout out Boobie Boys...on "Gunplay" on Deeper than Rap, if you listen he says "Boobie Boys steal, Boobie Boy's real, You can name a lot of lames that the Boobie Boys k!lled"
and that was recently...so why they co-signing a fake fat f*ggot? and i don't hear none of these n*ggaz dissing him...i don't know alot, that's why i am asking you n*ggaz...why they fu*k with him?
THEY WAS ON DA SAME LABEL...IT DONT MATTA IF U FAKE OR NOT,IF U BLOW UP,GETTING SHINE AND MONEY THEN REAL n*ggaZ WILL fu*k WITH U JUST BECAUSE OF DA FAME..THAT WAS ON DEEPER THAN RAP,NO MENTION OF THEM SINCE AND THAT WASNT THEM,HE JUST HAD A WHOLE BUNCH n*ggaZ WEAR SHIRTS IN DA VIDEO
 6 years ago '04        #73
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Lucky Lefty14 said:

Ross ain't no street n*gga by any means, but that don't mean the real n*ggas in Miami don't respect his hustle, c.o. or not...getting a pass in the hood isn't the same as being a certified street n*gga and he just got a pass cuz he making hot music.

But as far as Ross' next album, if he pulls the same sh*t he did on Teflon Don with 90% features and can't ride tracks by himself, then it shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Doggystyle or Ready to Die.
real sh*t,people always gotta respect ur hustle n grind whether u fake or soft..i see GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE
 09-02-2011, 11:06 AM         #74
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
THEY WAS ON DA SAME LABEL...IT DONT MATTA IF U FAKE OR NOT,IF U BLOW UP,GETTING SHINE AND MONEY THEN REAL n*ggaZ WILL fu*k WITH U JUST BECAUSE OF DA FAME..THAT WAS ON DEEPER THAN RAP,NO MENTION OF THEM SINCE AND THAT WASNT THEM,HE JUST HAD A WHOLE BUNCH n*ggaZ WEAR SHIRTS IN DA VIDEO
true, but he mentioned them on Deeper than Rap, Black is Boobie Williams right? when they snatch Black i cried like a hundred nights"?

Ross is just bullsh*tting when he sayin that, come on man...i don't think would go that far to big up Boobie Williams mane, but iight ima take your word for it cause you from there...i just that's fu*king retarded...but iight
 6 years ago '04        #75
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
Drake's mannerisms look forced. You can tell he's faking da funk.
 6 years ago '11        #76
RyanM15 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 16 16
 pkilla111 said:
drizzy drake still winning wait till that take care drop. fire ma n*gga drizzy runs sh*t fu*kin hit records
:agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #77
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
true, but he mentioned them on Deeper than Rap, Black is Boobie Williams right? when they snatch Black i cried like a hundred nights"?

Ross is just bullsh*tting when he sayin that, come on man...i don't think would go that far to big up Boobie Williams mane, but iight ima take your word for it cause you from there...i just that's fu*king retarded...but iight
he might of meant it or maybe he was bullsh*ting but deeper than rap was da last time i remember him mentioning boobie
 09-02-2011, 11:15 AM         #78
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
lol yall n*ggas are the biggest haters 4real...this is the entertainment industry at the end of the day and music is an artform.

It suppose to be inspired and creative however the artist choose to do that and stay their lanes is them i think yall n*ggas are getting too caught up in this REAL VS. FAKE sh*t when all of it is fake...Its fu*kin music just sit back and enjoy it

Im not even a Ross fan but my god if the n*gga spittin the n*gga is spittin! You cant deny it jus b/c of your own personal bias on HIS PERSONAL LIFE..i dont give a damn if he was a Narc puttin n*ggas in prison and got straight A's in daycare if the sh*t is hot.. the sh*t is hot point blank period

Plus niccas act like this nicca Biggy wasn't a FAKE. He rapped about others niccas lifestyles. Same thing with Pac, all these niccas are actors describing lifestyles. None of them live that because they stay in the studio and touring all day. Naive niccas take this sh*t too seriously.

Niccas sound like children figuring out the WWF wrestlers are actors and sh*t.
 09-02-2011, 11:17 AM         #79
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rick ross's popularity has soared within the past few years i will give him that , but to compare anything that comes out of that fat man's mouth comparable to ready to die ???? GET THE fu*k OUTA HERE.....
everybody must have forgotten he is no drug dealer, he doesnt do gangsta sh*t. i take it everyone forgot about this ?
[pic - click to view]

the fat slob is a fake, and in no way shape or form can Mr De grassi High compare tub tub to one of the late great legends of rap.

Last edited by donmeca2020; 09-02-2011 at 11:21 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #80
S.O.P. 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 182 182
"like like....like" he cant even talk...n*gga lyin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago