Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
 Hiphopknowledge said:
Rick Ross wanna be Biggie So bad and Drake probably never even heard them albums let alone understand them hiphop lost by letting him in the game
why would he lie about collecting those albums lol
drake has said a ton of times hes a huge biggie fan btw
 6 years ago '10        #42
Funeral Barb 360 heat pts360
space
space
$6,193 | Props total: 13905 13905
wow....
 09-02-2011, 07:50 AM         #43
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's no way that Rick Ross could EVER make an album as good as Doggystyle or Ready To Die. Or even close, for that matter. Drake needs to hop off this dude's nuts and keep it movin.
 09-02-2011, 07:58 AM         #44
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
comparing one of the realest spitters in the history of spitting to one of the fakest fake it to you make n*ggas to ever exist..........thats hiphop these days I guess
 6 years ago '04        #45
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
lol yall n*ggas are the biggest haters 4real...this is the entertainment industry at the end of the day and music is an artform.

It suppose to be inspired and creative however the artist choose to do that and stay their lanes is them i think yall n*ggas are getting too caught up in this REAL VS. FAKE sh*t when all of it is fake...Its fu*kin music just sit back and enjoy it

Im not even a Ross fan but my god if the n*gga spittin the n*gga is spittin! You cant deny it jus b/c of your own personal bias on HIS PERSONAL LIFE..i dont give a damn if he was a Narc puttin n*ggas in prison and got straight A's in daycare if the sh*t is hot.. the sh*t is hot point blank period
 6 years ago '04        #46
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
I wonder if Drake has ever heard "Ready 2 Die" or "Doggystyle"...

Funny how he compares someone's fifth album which I'm sure will sound quite similar to his last four, to groundbreaking debuts by hip-hop legends.

Ready 2 Die and Doggystyle both brought something innovative to the rap game something never heard before.

But Ross album is better... Right.
 6 years ago '10        #47
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
lol @ all this drake hate least dude is been real. srry he not a fake thug rapping about drugs and sh*t he never did . i forgot net ******s are the hardest in the world u really live the life. smh

ross has been on fire lately him and drake cd is all i care about for rest of this year

net n*ggas or net ******s? wtf?
 09-02-2011, 08:38 AM         #48
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KREW said:
If Lex Luger is on the next Rozay album with another I'm Not A Star or MC Hammer beat, "Classic" went out the window. B.M.F. should of been the only track of it's kind on that album.
how the fu*k is that?? that's trap sounds and that's the hardest beats....if Snoop Dogg and Dre and Pac can put out classics with Gangsta sh*t then in this day in age, Ross and artist like Jeezy can put out classics with Trap sh*t

T.I. done it and Jeezy done it, why not Ross??? you got to have like 2-3 club or gangsta songs on your cd, fu*k it, if it was up to me, the whole fu*king cd would be like that to, i love that Trap sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #49
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #50
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,550 | Props total: 4941 4941
these rappers are getting disgusting. all they do is nut hug each other
 6 years ago '09        #51
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19338 19338
these n*ggas lames lol
 6 years ago '05        #52
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318

Ya fu*king right, doubt Rick Ross will ever make an album as good as Ready to Die or Doggystyle
 6 years ago '08        #53
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 459 459
this n*gga aubrey
 09-02-2011, 09:20 AM         #54
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have never seen such blatant d!ckriding in public
 09-02-2011, 09:33 AM         #55
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao so Snoop and Dre was gangstas??? smh, Ice Cube really a dope boy?? lmao most of these rapper ain't lived that lifestyle man, Ross atleast have fu*king affiliations and have Boobie Boy and Zoe Pound ties atleast...damn get off that dude d!ck

i'll admit Drake is trippin, i don't think Ross have 1 classic...but he makes dope sh*t and to deny his music cause of he's so-say fake, is fu*king stupid...go jam some backpack
 6 years ago '04        #56
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Propz on the youtube vid!
 6 years ago '04        #57
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
sh*t will still go wood...
 6 years ago '04        #58
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao so Snoop and Dre was gangstas??? smh, Ice Cube really a dope boy?? lmao most of these rapper ain't lived that lifestyle man, Ross atleast have fu*king affiliations and have Boobie Boy and Zoe Pound ties atleast...damn get off that dude d!ck

i'll admit Drake is trippin, i don't think Ross have 1 classic...but he makes dope sh*t and to deny his music cause of he's so-say fake, is fu*king stupid...go jam some backpack
most dont mean all and we all know for a fact that ross aint lived that life (he probably trying to now) so stop tryna compare him to other rappers to prove ur point..i kno ross ur favorite rapper cuz u always tryna defend da n*gga/convince n*ggaz that he's really a street n*gga/lived that life...ross dont even rep or shout boobie boys no more,it was a str8 front..he just used boobie boys to get his name out there and convince people that he really was a street n*gga...ross can rap but until he does 80-90% of an album without several major features to carry his album and spit 3 verses on more then 4-5 songs on his album then he he'll never receive or deserve full credit for a good/great album
 09-02-2011, 10:09 AM         #59
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i believe him

rozay>>>>>>>>>>
 09-02-2011, 10:14 AM         #60
Surfer DeezLy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
If y'all think it's bad you would probably hate to be in that studio I bet you money Drake has said worse like, "I feel like I'm better than 2pac right now"

Or something of that nature
theyre all on something, theyve GOT to be smh, u saw the way Drake introduced Waynes wack a.ss suspect performance @ the VMA's? after that if performance idve been like "and i introduced this n*gga the way i did"
 ondatpurple said:
ross albums are contrived. when u think back to the classics they didn't have that artificial vibe. moreover, ross albums rely heavily on production. so when u finish listenin to a ross album the only thing you can draw from it was the beats were dope.
exactly, all it is is ok lyrics w/ great beats, Ross is a joke to me kuz all he does is name drop on his records, no real content for it to be a R2D or DS smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago