most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2011, 11:57 PM         #21
youngsosaPEG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I knew he was gonna be smiling when i clicked on the thread
 6 years ago '11        #22
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
I believe it, Ross only puts outs classics since 09

But on some real sh*t, if Ross dropped one of the best albums ever (not saying he will) nobody would give the n*gga credit for it. The stage hip hop is in right now, it's impossible to put out a classic because nobody really gives credit where it's due anymore.

Deeper Than Rap, and Teflon Don are two of the better mainstream albums we've seen in recent hip hop, but he gets very little credit for it from hip hop fans..even though both albums are widely rated well critically.
 6 years ago '07        #23
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
drakes speaking oice is pretty dope

i hope the ross album comes out this year but i think its comin out next year hes been to busy with MMG
 6 years ago '06        #24
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Kid Cunner said:

But on some real sh*t, if Ross dropped one of the best albums ever (not saying he will) nobody would give the n*gga credit for it. The stage hip hop is in right now, it's impossible to put out a classic because nobody really gives credit where it's due anymore.

Deeper Than Rap, and Teflon Don are two of the better mainstream albums we've seen in recent hip hop, but he gets very little credit for it from hip hop fans..even though both albums are widely rated well critically.
According to you, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy never happened and didnt get the credit it deserved.

I dont even know what your talking about cuz Rick Ross OWNED the summer of 2010

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #25
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,674 | Props total: 11328 11328
 Kid Cunner said:

DEEPER THAN RAP, got critical acclaim. through publications, which to me is more important than internet bloggers and bullsh*tters.
 6 years ago '10        #26
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 5867 5867
 Kid Cunner said:

If anything, I think it's the other way around. People are quicker to call things classic now more than ever. Every time you turn around someone is comparing an album to another one that's universally heralded as classic. Ross gets tons of credit.. for the most part. Well, outside of BX, LOL. In a genre where artists pride themselves on authenticity Ross has survived even when his own " credibility " was questioned. He's survived on the merit of his music and nothing else. I think that gives credence to his music more than anything else.
 6 years ago '11        #27
space
space
Im surprised to see all these replies, I mean I personally love Ross's music, but I always see him receive so much more hate than praise. Everybody acts like all he can do is be a BMF rapper, when clearly his albums have a ton of diversity. Ross has gotten better with every album, so if that indicates anythign than I have no problem believing he will drop AOTY and quite possibly a classic. Lets see what happens when it drops tho.
 6 years ago '10        #28
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 5867 5867
 Kid Cunner said:
Im surprised to see all these replies, I mean I personally love Ross's music, but I always see him receive so much more hate than praise. Everybody acts like all he can do is be a BMF rapper, when clearly his albums have a ton of diversity. Ross has gotten better with every album, so if that indicates anythign than I have no problem believing he will drop AOTY and quite possibly a classic. Lets see what happens when it drops tho.
I'm not a fan of Ross, but I don't dislike him either. I'm indifferent when it comes to him. Whenever he makes something I think is dope then I'll bump it. I will say this though. He's gotten better over time. If someone isn't a fan.. okay, that's understandable. But in my opinion there's no denying his progression as a rapper and as an artist. I will give him that much. Hopefully he can continue his current trend.
 6 years ago '10        #29
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
ross albums are contrived. when u think back to the classics they didn't have that artificial vibe. moreover, ross albums rely heavily on production. so when u finish listenin to a ross album the only thing you can draw from it was the beats were dope.
 6 years ago '11        #30
space
space
 Ant McQueen said:
I'm not a fan of Ross, but I don't dislike him either. I'm indifferent when it comes to him. Whenever he makes something I think is dope then I'll bump it. I will say this though. He's gotten better over time. If someone isn't a fan.. okay, that's understandable. But in my opinion there's no denying his progression as a rapper and as an artist. I will give him that much. Hopefully he can continue his current trend.
Yea, listen to Port Of Miami and then put on Deeper Than Rap, Teflon Don, and Ashes To Ashes. The progression is amazing imo. In a game where most rappers come out of the gate with their best material, Ross has done things the way I expect an artist to. I don't want a classic, and then everything else fails to compare. I like to see somebody get better over time, as it should be.
 09-02-2011, 02:02 AM         #31
munie81 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally Ross is one of the better mainstream dudes out there. His last was Very well put together. I still listen to rich from cocaine off of deeper than rap. He definitely has some gems.
 6 years ago '04        #32
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 4839 4839
If Lex Luger is on the next Rozay album with another I'm Not A Star or MC Hammer beat, "Classic" went out the window. B.M.F. should of been the only track of it's kind on that album.
 6 years ago '06        #33
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
GFID is gonna turn some heads (no homo)
 6 years ago '10        #34
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
fu*k that cornball
 6 years ago '06        #35
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 482 482
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Khaled calls every album Ross does a classic. sh*t is beyond lame.
Port Of Miami wasn't though?
 6 years ago '04        #36
pudd 10 heat pts10
space
space
$896 | Props total: 9 9
 6 years ago '11        #37
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 2549 2549
The same drake that said I never cried when pac but prolly. Will when hov. Does... or the drake that spent most of his life in a wheelchair ..... anyways looking forward to Rozay's album
 09-02-2011, 06:18 AM         #38
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alchemist, Just Blaze & Toomp?

my n*gga Rauce stay winnin git mad n*ggas :mj2:
 6 years ago '05        #39
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
they talkin like they on that yay.
 6 years ago '10        #40
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2356 2356
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago