Rockstar announces release date and details of new Red Dead Redemption free DLC

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
7110 pageviews
26 comments

Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,713 | Props total: 11205 11205
Rockstar announces release date and details of new Red Dead Redemption free DLC

Release Date & Details on the Free Red Dead Redemption Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack

[pic - click to view]

Today, we're happy to announce that the previously announced FREE Red Dead Redemption Myths & Mavericks Bonus Pack will be available for download to everyone on PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE in less than two weeks, September 13th 2011.

This completely free Bonus Pack DLC is our token of appreciation for all the amazing Red Dead fans out there especially those who are keeping online multiplayer as busy and as fun as ever, (especially when we turn on the extra XP). Myths and Mavericks will include a whole bunch of new fan-favorite multiplayer characters from the single-player story, as well as new multiplayer locations including Cochinay, Nekoti Rock and Beecher's Hope, plus new Stronghold games in Armadillo, Tumbleweed, and Chuparosa. The full list of locations, modes and characters is below. Stay tuned for some first screens of the new characters in their multiplayer glory and in the new map locations in the coming weeks leading up to the Pack's release.

Maps/Modes (bolded locations are brand new to multiplayer)
Cochinay – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout, Stronghold
Nekoti Rock – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
El Presidio – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
Plainview – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
Gaptooth Mine – Shootout, Gang Shootout
Pike’s Basin – Shootout, Gang Shootout
Perdido – Hold Your Own, Grab the Bag
Benedict Point – Hold Your Own, Grab the Bag
Beecher’s Hope - Stronghold
Torquemada - Stronghold
Armadillo - Stronghold
Chuparosa - Stronghold
Rio Bravo - Shootout, Gang Shootout
Tumbleweed - Stronghold

New Multiplayer Characters
Landon Ricketts
Vicente DeSanta
Drew MacFarlane
Deputy Eli
Deputy Jonah
Javier Esquella
Nastas
Uncle

Last edited by Rick Ross; 09-01-2011 at 01:54 PM..

26 comments for "Rockstar announces release date and details of new Red Dead Redemption free DLC"

09-01-2011, 10:12 PM         #2
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '05        #3
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
More Strongholds Good sh*t this game is fun as fu*k online.
 6 years ago '08        #4
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
hope this isn't one of those secret projects they were supposed to unveil next month
 6 years ago '10        #5
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224 OP
space
space
 Arson said:
hope this isn't one of those secret projects they were supposed to unveil next month
nah they announced this months ago but the details and release date were just revealed today.
 6 years ago '04        #6
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
Still havent played this joint yet. fu*k am i thinking
 6 years ago '06        #7
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
this is why i need to figure out how to get rid of this NAT3 problem i have when i try to play rdr online...when i play 2k online it says the same error but it doesnt keep me from connecting with other users to play against, in rdr the nat3 completely keeps me from communicating with anyone else or the server apparently as i have never even seen another player online in that game.
 09-01-2011, 11:19 PM         #8
lavarrengreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yd4001 said:
Still havent played this joint yet. fu*k am i thinking
 6 years ago '07        #9
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
still havent played this game, is it worth getting?
 09-01-2011, 11:23 PM         #10
jrfranke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:
 6 years ago '08        #11
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 primetimemookie said:
this is why i need to figure out how to get rid of this NAT3 problem i have when i try to play rdr online...when i play 2k online it says the same error but it doesnt keep me from connecting with other users to play against, in rdr the nat3 completely keeps me from communicating with anyone else or the server apparently as i have never even seen another player online in that game.
i was able to go from nat 2 to nat 1 by switching to a wired connection
 6 years ago '06        #12
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Funeral James said:
still havent played this game, is it worth getting?
Hell yeah I grabbed dis b*tch off craigslist for $10 Undead Nightmare version and I still have a burned copy of the regular one. Sh*t is nonstop fun online and a good single player story mode.Can't wait. It's like a GTA western style.

If you like poker you can just go on and play multiplayer poker for cash in the game too.
 6 years ago '10        #13
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 464 464
red dead redemption = GTA 4 Western/Tombstone style with less repetitive gameplay. more diverse & fun than GTA 4
 6 years ago '05        #14
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
Still haven't finished this game. Didn't find it to be all that compelling, tbh. GUN > this, IMHO.
 6 years ago '11        #15
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 13 13
 Left Hook said:
Still haven't finished this game. Didn't find it to be all that compelling, tbh. GUN > this, IMHO.
Same, I got in mexico and pretty much stopped playing. I like k!lling bears . I never really played online but maybe I will give it a shot. What does stronghold consist of exactly?
 6 years ago '11        #16
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
Where da new GTA at Rockstar?
 6 years ago '10        #17
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224 OP
space
space
 gameofchris said:
Same, I got in mexico and pretty much stopped playing. I like k!lling bears . I never really played online but maybe I will give it a shot. What does stronghold consist of exactly?
Stronghold is a mode where there is 2 teams, a defending team and a team on offense.

On whatever map, the offensive team is supposed to 'capture' 5 or 6 areas.(1 at a time) you capture the areas by having an alive player inside a designated circle and the timer will go down, once it goes all the way down you move to the next area. the more players on your team that are inside the designated area the faster the timer goes down. some of the 'areas' instead of just staying inside the circle, you have to open a safe instead. whoever opens the safe gets an explosive rifle to use. the defensive team's job is to stop the other team from capturing the areas.

then the 2 teams switch offense moves to defense and defense to offense. whichever team captures the most areas wins. if both teams captures all the areas or the same amount, then its whoever captured quickest or who lost the least amount of lives(not sure which one cuz i haven't played this mode much).

its pretty fun but i like gang matches better.

gears of war has a mode sorta like this called Annex....
 6 years ago '07        #18
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
I thought they wouldve added sonething new for undead nightmare since october is right around the corner
 6 years ago '06        #19
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4736 4736
 Mikey c said:
Where da new GTA at Rockstar?
This

6 years ago '04        #20
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 primetimemookie said:
Two wasy to fix this problem...

One (might not be an option for you) but go wired...

Two
First off you will need to open specific ports for the PlayStation network traffic to go through. Log into your router set up in the web browser and go into the Advanced tab- you will find the Port Forwarding here. Once here click on "Applications" on the left side. You should see something caled 'Special Applications" on the page. Click the small button that says "enable" then, one set at a time, add in the following ports:

• TCP Ports: 80, 443, 5223, and 10070 - 10080
• UDP Ports: 3478, 3479, 3658, and 10070

In the name blank you can put "PlayStation 3" 9this is more an identifier for you to remind you what's using the ports). Now, for the port numbers on their own put the same number in the port range blanks and select the corect type out of the drop down menu (TCP or UDP). Public port should use the same numbers and type. Click the Apply button.

Once you have all of the numbers in you will need to power down your connection for about 30 seconds. Unplug the router and the modem. After a few seconds plug the modem back in and wait for the lights to show normal connections. Then plug the router back in. This should get you to NAT 2 and let you get gaming!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy