Getting your bodyfat under 10%

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
8322 pageviews
22 comments

lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 749 749
Getting your bodyfat under 10%

This is my goal but I'm wondering what I should do to get there. HIIT and a good diet should be enough right?

22 comments for "Getting your bodyfat under 10%"

09-01-2011, 01:53 AM         #2
HappyGoLucky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eat healthy. Lift legs and core. Build body mass.
 6 years ago '04        #3
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2565 2565
 lilbeast said:
This is my goal but I'm wondering what I should do to get there. HIIT and a good diet should be enough right?

yes diet is going to be key. also what happygolucky said

HappyGoLucky said:
Eat healthy. Lift legs and core. Build body mass.
 09-01-2011, 06:49 AM         #4
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10% body fat is very lean. achieving it is a pretty daunting task and most people have no idea what they're in for when they attempt to do it, but it can be done as long as you stay focused. you'll be f!ghting the natural instinct to eat every single day and you'll have to keep in mind that as long as you have extra body fat to burn, you'll be ok. your body will use the extra body fat as fuel. your stomach is gonna be telling you to eat, but you're gonna have to let your mind take over.

1) keep lifting heavy to maintain strength and muscle mass. no matter how weak you feel, you MUST lift as heavy as possible. this is very important because it forces your body to hold on to the muscle it already has.

2) your diet must be spot on and cutting corners is not an option. keep a consistent calorie deficit through diet, exercise, or both until you reach your goal.

3) be patient and have faith that what you are doing is working.

a better QUALITY of food allows you to eat a greater QUANTITY of food. an easy way to fill up without going over your calorie limit is to eat fruit and/or vegetables.
 09-01-2011, 02:38 PM         #5
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what are you right now? if you are over like 16% id set a realistic goal for 13-14% first.
 6 years ago '09        #6
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
you want to get to 10% because you want to do competition??? or you just want to do it for looks??
 6 years ago '04        #7
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 597 597
 Jacc Blacc said:
you want to get to 10% because you want to do competition??? or you just want to do it for looks??
 09-01-2011, 05:59 PM         #8
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im trying to get under 10% by october 15. Im at 12.5% right now. I really need to lock down my diet, hop on a fat burner, take my multi and lift heavy, throw in some HIIT 3-4 days a week.
 6 years ago '04        #9
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Im trying to get under 10% by october 15. Im at 12.5% right now. I really need to lock down my diet, hop on a fat burner, take my multi and lift heavy, throw in some HIIT 3-4 days a week.
If you want some supplements try EC Stack along with DCP and Lean Xtreme...I'm about to get on that pretty soon. I got way too much bodyfat to drop though it'll take me a while.
 6 years ago '11        #10
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,731 | Props total: 1549 1549
Veggies.....
 6 years ago '10        #11
HardBody81 
space
space
space
$195 | Props total: 1 1
I'm at 11% now. I'm probably under 10% now. Its all in how many calories you burning. I run EVERY DAY atleast 3miles.
 6 years ago '05        #12
lilbeast 129 heat pts129 OP
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 749 749
I'm doing it as a personal goal. If PUA is around 12 then I gotta be around 15. I didn't realize how lean 10% was. I don't even have a 6 pack yet. I don't have a gut either though. Can I do HIIT 3-5 times a week an be good? I want to reach this goal by thanksgiving.
 6 years ago '11        #13
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 lilbeast said:
I'm doing it as a personal goal. If PUA is around 12 then I gotta be around 15. I didn't realize how lean 10% was. I don't even have a 6 pack yet. I don't have a gut either though. Can I do HIIT 3-5 times a week an be good? I want to reach this goal by thanksgiving.
i'd say it's possible. but most scales have BMI/body fat % calculators built in nowadays. you can easily see what you are
 6 years ago '09        #14
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
wouldnt doing HIIT 5 times a week end up having a catabolic resposne on your muscle....all that running got to effect your muscle growth right??
 6 years ago '04        #15
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2565 2565
 Jacc Blacc said:
wouldnt doing HIIT 5 times a week end up having a catabolic resposne on your muscle....all that running got to effect your muscle growth right??
i tried that HIIT 4 days a week. for like a month. dropped almost 20lbs was pissed. lost fat and muscle.

im damn near solid but my lower waist area. if i could lose like 5lbs off my obliques and lower abs i'd be very low percentage. whats the best way to check this percentage?

Last edited by SpyDa; 09-02-2011 at 09:39 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #16
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 SpyDa said:
i tried that HIIT 4 days a week. for like a month. dropped almost 20lbs was pissed. lost fat and muscle.
yeah not surprised......people always talk about HIIT but i figure the more you do the more protein your gonna have to add to your daily diet because theres no way when your burning caloires you arent losing protein

i guess after any HIIT you can take a scoop of protein instead of carb

another question to you pro's......what does your body absorb faster....whey protein isolate or simple carbs
 6 years ago '05        #17
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 Jacc Blacc said:
yeah not surprised......people always talk about HIIT but i figure the more you do the more protein your gonna have to add to your daily diet because theres no way when your burning caloires you arent losing protein

i guess after any HIIT you can take a scoop of protein instead of carb

another question to you pro's......what does your body absorb faster....whey protein isolate or simple carbs
Simple carbs are the fastest and easiest to digest.
 6 years ago '09        #18
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Rubix said:
Simple carbs are the fastest and easiest to digest.
how much faster then whey protein???

they always say after the gym, fi you intake whey protein your body absorbs very quick but now im staring to question their meaning of quick

for instance, i come from doing HIIT and i eat simple carbs, my body will breakdown and absorb those carbs.....im guessing within 45 minutes or an hour, maybe faster but i figure whey protein isolate gets absorbed that quick also

anyone know how wuick your body absorbs simple carbs and how quick your body absorbs whey protein isolate
 6 years ago '05        #19
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
I don't know but I always have a whey protein shake and fruit after I work out, so I get both
 6 years ago '04        #20
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Jacc Blacc said:
how much faster then whey protein???

they always say after the gym, fi you intake whey protein your body absorbs very quick but now im staring to question their meaning of quick
Getting the necessary macronutrients daily is what matters. Timing is not as relevant as people like to believe it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy