Getting your bodyfat under 10%

most viewed right now
 149
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 146
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 120
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
8640 pageviews
22 comments


lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 751 751
Getting your bodyfat under 10%
 

 
This is my goal but I'm wondering what I should do to get there. HIIT and a good diet should be enough right?

22 comments for "Getting your bodyfat under 10%"

 09-01-2011, 12:53 AM         #2
HappyGoLucky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eat healthy. Lift legs and core. Build body mass.
 7 years ago '04        #3
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,176 | Props total: 2926 2926
 lilbeast said:
This is my goal but I'm wondering what I should do to get there. HIIT and a good diet should be enough right?

yes diet is going to be key. also what happygolucky said

 HappyGoLucky said:
Eat healthy. Lift legs and core. Build body mass.
 09-01-2011, 05:49 AM         #4
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10% body fat is very lean. achieving it is a pretty daunting task and most people have no idea what they're in for when they attempt to do it, but it can be done as long as you stay focused. you'll be f!ghting the natural instinct to eat every single day and you'll have to keep in mind that as long as you have extra body fat to burn, you'll be ok. your body will use the extra body fat as fuel. your stomach is gonna be telling you to eat, but you're gonna have to let your mind take over.

1) keep lifting heavy to maintain strength and muscle mass. no matter how weak you feel, you MUST lift as heavy as possible. this is very important because it forces your body to hold on to the muscle it already has.

2) your diet must be spot on and cutting corners is not an option. keep a consistent calorie deficit through diet, exercise, or both until you reach your goal.

3) be patient and have faith that what you are doing is working.

a better QUALITY of food allows you to eat a greater QUANTITY of food. an easy way to fill up without going over your calorie limit is to eat fruit and/or vegetables.
 09-01-2011, 01:38 PM         #5
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what are you right now? if you are over like 16% id set a realistic goal for 13-14% first.
 7 years ago '09        #6
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9387 9387
you want to get to 10% because you want to do competition??? or you just want to do it for looks??
 7 years ago '04        #7
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,179 | Props total: 768 768
 Jacc Blacc said:
you want to get to 10% because you want to do competition??? or you just want to do it for looks??
 09-01-2011, 04:59 PM         #8
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im trying to get under 10% by october 15. Im at 12.5% right now. I really need to lock down my diet, hop on a fat burner, take my multi and lift heavy, throw in some HIIT 3-4 days a week.
 7 years ago '04        #9
123456 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,302 | Props total: 312 312
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Im trying to get under 10% by october 15. Im at 12.5% right now. I really need to lock down my diet, hop on a fat burner, take my multi and lift heavy, throw in some HIIT 3-4 days a week.
If you want some supplements try EC Stack along with DCP and Lean Xtreme...I'm about to get on that pretty soon. I got way too much bodyfat to drop though it'll take me a while.
 7 years ago '11        #10
MACADEMICS 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,240 | Props total: 2305 2305
Veggies.....
 7 years ago '10        #11
HardBody81 
space
space
space
$195 | Props total: 1 1
I'm at 11% now. I'm probably under 10% now. Its all in how many calories you burning. I run EVERY DAY atleast 3miles.
 7 years ago '05        #12
lilbeast 129 heat pts129 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 751 751
I'm doing it as a personal goal. If PUA is around 12 then I gotta be around 15. I didn't realize how lean 10% was. I don't even have a 6 pack yet. I don't have a gut either though. Can I do HIIT 3-5 times a week an be good? I want to reach this goal by thanksgiving.
 7 years ago '11        #13
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 748 748
 lilbeast said:
I'm doing it as a personal goal. If PUA is around 12 then I gotta be around 15. I didn't realize how lean 10% was. I don't even have a 6 pack yet. I don't have a gut either though. Can I do HIIT 3-5 times a week an be good? I want to reach this goal by thanksgiving.
i'd say it's possible. but most scales have BMI/body fat % calculators built in nowadays. you can easily see what you are
 7 years ago '09        #14
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9387 9387
wouldnt doing HIIT 5 times a week end up having a catabolic resposne on your muscle....all that running got to effect your muscle growth right??
 7 years ago '04        #15
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,176 | Props total: 2926 2926
 Jacc Blacc said:
wouldnt doing HIIT 5 times a week end up having a catabolic resposne on your muscle....all that running got to effect your muscle growth right??
i tried that HIIT 4 days a week. for like a month. dropped almost 20lbs was pissed. lost fat and muscle.


im damn near solid but my lower waist area. if i could lose like 5lbs off my obliques and lower abs i'd be very low percentage. whats the best way to check this percentage?


Last edited by SpyDa; 09-02-2011 at 08:39 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #16
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9387 9387
 SpyDa said:
i tried that HIIT 4 days a week. for like a month. dropped almost 20lbs was pissed. lost fat and muscle.
yeah not surprised......people always talk about HIIT but i figure the more you do the more protein your gonna have to add to your daily diet because theres no way when your burning caloires you arent losing protein


i guess after any HIIT you can take a scoop of protein instead of carb

another question to you pro's......what does your body absorb faster....whey protein isolate or simple carbs
 7 years ago '05        #17
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 1354 1354
 Jacc Blacc said:
yeah not surprised......people always talk about HIIT but i figure the more you do the more protein your gonna have to add to your daily diet because theres no way when your burning caloires you arent losing protein


i guess after any HIIT you can take a scoop of protein instead of carb

another question to you pro's......what does your body absorb faster....whey protein isolate or simple carbs
Simple carbs are the fastest and easiest to digest.
 7 years ago '09        #18
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9387 9387
 Rubix said:
Simple carbs are the fastest and easiest to digest.
how much faster then whey protein???

they always say after the gym, fi you intake whey protein your body absorbs very quick but now im staring to question their meaning of quick


for instance, i come from doing HIIT and i eat simple carbs, my body will breakdown and absorb those carbs.....im guessing within 45 minutes or an hour, maybe faster but i figure whey protein isolate gets absorbed that quick also


anyone know how wuick your body absorbs simple carbs and how quick your body absorbs whey protein isolate
 7 years ago '05        #19
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
I don't know but I always have a whey protein shake and fruit after I work out, so I get both
 7 years ago '04        #20
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Jacc Blacc said:
how much faster then whey protein???

they always say after the gym, fi you intake whey protein your body absorbs very quick but now im staring to question their meaning of quick
Getting the necessary macronutrients daily is what matters. Timing is not as relevant as people like to believe it is.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
121 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
176 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy