Dose cla or oxyelite pro really work?

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
8002 pageviews
19 comments

DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
Dose cla or oxyelite pro really work?

A few ppl told me that they both work good has anyone ever used them or kno if they really work??

19 comments for "Dose cla or oxyelite pro really work?"

6 years ago '04        #2
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
I can speak on Oxy Elite, and I think it works, although I couldn't take it for more than a few days cuz it caused anxiety for me. I'm the type of person who has strong reactions to caffeine tho.

Never taken CLA on it's on, although I've taken supps with it, and I liked it.
 6 years ago '10        #3
DreDilla980  OP
space
space
thanks i dont have any reactions to caffeine at all
 08-31-2011, 06:19 PM         #4
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dunno bout CLA but Oxyelite is the sh*t tons of energy, hunger surpression is strong, and if you take it 30 mins before cardio you will be sweating buckets. Its a great supplement I've ran it twice
 08-31-2011, 09:04 PM         #5
lavarrengreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one knows of the long term effects of oxy elite...my professor told me that supplements that "boost" your metabolism can be harmful in the long run. I've taken oxy elite a while back and after I finished my bottle a week later my chest started hurting and my heart was beating irregular...smh. It works tho but I quit taking it.

As for CLA, i've taken three bottles and haven't noticed anything major...I just stick to working out extremely hard, nutrition, and protein shakes.
 6 years ago '05        #6
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,599 | Props total: 1153 1153
you'd be better off just hard in the paint 60 min cardio with 30 minutes heavy weights.....

Diet pills make you feel like sh*t they do more harm then good... self discipline and diet will help more then the pill...

took a diet pill for a week threw the bottle out...
 08-31-2011, 11:02 PM         #7
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Order some clenbuterol, sh*ts illegal as fu*k but it sheds body fat.
 08-31-2011, 11:03 PM         #8
lavarrengreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bi0 said:
you'd be better off just hard in the paint 60 min cardio with 30 minutes heavy weights.....

Diet pills make you feel like sh*t they do more harm then good... self discipline and diet will help more then the pill...

took a diet pill for a week threw the bottle out...
I agree
 08-31-2011, 11:43 PM         #9
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cla and L Carnitine dose work. Ive seen amazing results with the combo in clients of mine and customs. It takes time to work so if you dont have the patience then this combo is not for you.
 09-01-2011, 11:51 AM         #10
52blox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CLA is alright, seemed to take awhile to get into my system...but Oxyelite is legit, sick energy and focus and great for losing bodyfat (assuming your diet is already on target). Make sure you aren't having caffeine from a lot of other sources because it's pretty strong...and drink a lot of water.
 09-01-2011, 01:21 PM         #11
reyes310 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tried Both CLA did nothing for me and Oxylite works but its too much for me.
 6 years ago '05        #12
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Oxy Elite works for sure

Feel amazing throughout the day, even on a calorie deficit
 6 years ago '04        #13
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
If you take Oxy Elite, make sure you're drinking plenty of water and at least taking a Multi if not some Fish Oil as well.
 6 years ago '10        #14
DreDilla980  OP
space
space
 OnTheReal said:
If you take Oxy Elite, make sure you're drinking plenty of water and at least taking a Multi if not some Fish Oil as well.
whats the fish oil for ??
 6 years ago '05        #15
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
also make sure you get alot of fiber in your diet if you take OEP

otherwise your sh*ts will be hard and hurt like a bi*ch
 09-03-2011, 10:13 AM         #16
lavarrengreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayStayPaid said:
OEP works but it can give u the shrink d!ck :(
How??
 6 years ago '05        #17
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 JeeQ said:
I'll be one of the first ones to tell you diet/weight loss pills don't work but.....Oxy Elite Pro is on some other sh*t. The combination of high amounts of caffeine coupled with better then expected hunger suppression has left me with no other choice then to say this one actually works.

Since it works, that means it's potentially dangerous. If you decide to take it, don't you dare overdose it. Start with one a day and then ease into the full daily dosage. Also make sure your drinking lots of water and getting in your fiber like the other posters mentioned. I feel like I should definitely mention this as well:

Q: Can I consume alcohol while using Oxy Elite Pro?
A: It is unadvisable to consume alcohol while using Oxy Elite Pro. The safest approach is to cease the consumption of alcohol for the duration of your use of Oxy Elite Pro, and to avoid consuming them within 24 hours of one another, a.ssuming you are of legal drinking age.

Q: Can I consume additional stimulants like JACK3D while using Oxy Elite Pro? What about additional caffeine sources, such as coffee?
A: It is advisable that you cease the use of all additional stimulants while using Oxy Elite Pro.

I'm on my second cycle of OEP and while I'm using it I don't drink any caffeine or alcohol, I'd recommend the same to you if you decide to use it.

yup, stay away form anything with caffeine

I kid you not, yesterday I had about a sip of diet soda along with my usual dose of OEP, and could not sleep until 4 am
 09-03-2011, 12:09 PM         #18
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lavarrengreen said:
How??
There ingredient 1,3 dimethylamylamine is known to cause erection problems. This ingredient is in a lot of preworkout supps like Jack3d is for one.

Thats not saying if you take your gonna have old man d!ck cause when I took oxy I didn't notice anything like that but this is a possible side effect for majority of people

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy