Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #141
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,157 | Props total: 3203 3203
RIP Selena....
 6 years ago '09        #142
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,486 | Props total: 11371 11371
i'm done, everybody have a great and blessed night

and to the homie who said i should be ashamed

i'm not insulted at all by Kat williams, its just one mans opinion

who is he to affect my emotions in a bad way

i'm still gonna live my life regardless

peace
 6 years ago '09        #143
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,486 | Props total: 11371 11371
 Random Heroes said:
we win again
enjoy your so called victory
 6 years ago '05        #144
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
LOL @ mexicans feeling insulted..... and offended .... GTFO with that VIVA LA RAZA sh*t..... "IF YALL LIKE MEXICO SO MUCH GO BACK TO THAT MUTHAfu*kA" KAT WILLIAMS ETHER

Even Mexican people call y'all own wetbacks and beaners so stfu with the sensitive BS...
 6 years ago '04        #145
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 UrbanEnterprise said:
i swear some of yall dont read the entire thread

i'm done arguin wit fools

the n*gga tryin to get all technical, then when i do, n*ggas ignore it
...Meanwhile, in real life, you're the 'fool' who said that young black kids were the most racist people on Earth, yet you're calling other people stupid?

And for the record, Hispanic isn't a race, a fact that isn't exclusive to the history books your dumb a.ss obviously didn't (Or couldn't) read. Good riddance :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '11        #146
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
 Smokeen Freeman said:
He gotta be a crack head cause he a man of color huh?

Lol...I see tweekers from every race and ethnicity here in L.A. You haven't been keeping up with Kat lately have you. Dude is on one.
 6 years ago '07        #147
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
If you want to see a perfect example of racism just travel throughout Latin America. sh*t just turn on telemundo or univision.
 6 years ago '09        #148
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
a lot of ignorance in this thread.
 6 years ago '04        #149
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
fu*k THAT P.O.S KATT WILLIAMS... THAT IDIOT WAS NEVER FUNNY..
 08-31-2011, 10:08 PM         #150
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VinylDigga213 said:
Lol...I see tweekers from every race and ethnicity here in L.A. You haven't been keeping up with Kat lately have you. Dude is on one.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #151
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4

[pic - click to view]

why cant all us muthafu*kas just all get along like her ancestors did and make some good lookin babies
 6 years ago '04        #152
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 UrbanEnterprise said:
i swear some of yall dont read the entire thread

i'm done arguin wit fools

the n*gga tryin to get all technical, then when i do, n*ggas ignore it

didn't you just say you were Mexican-american and yet you're using the word n*gga?

6 years ago '07        #153
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 TrueWest_1 said:

didn't you just say you were Mexican-american and yet you're using the word n*gga?

6 years ago '04        #154
TaeTae 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 188 188
There was Mexicans cheering for him in the video.. She is blowing the sh*t way out of porportion and if she wants to sound "educated" stop saying fu*k in every sentence
 08-31-2011, 10:15 PM         #155
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bi0 said:
LOL @ mexicans feeling insulted..... and offended .... GTFO with that VIVA LA RAZA sh*t..... "IF YALL LIKE MEXICO SO MUCH GO BACK TO THAT MUTHAfu*kA" KAT WILLIAMS ETHER

Even Mexican people call y'all own wetbacks and beaners so stfu with the sensitive BS...
 6 years ago '07        #156
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 bi0 said:

and black people call yall own n*gga.....so you wouldnt be sensitive if Jerry Seinfield calls you one?
 6 years ago '05        #157
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 3094 3094
lol damn Katt williams got the internet goin nuts.

But she does have a false pretense a.ssuming that all Mexicans are full blooded aztecs. Hell whats identified as a mexican has all kinds of backgrounds. They did studies and 1/10 of mexicans actually have some African heritage.

I love all people. Theres as*holes of ALL races.
 6 years ago '04        #158
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
the whole "ya'll should go back to Mexico" is dumb and I'm not even Mexican.

With that line of thinking, we should tell all black people when they complain about how sh*t is in the US "Go back to Africa then, nobody is forcing you to stay here".

Its retarded. Everyone is here and wants to stay here because its a better opportunity and way of living.

Nothing wrong with being proud of the country you came from.
 6 years ago '11        #159
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
THE REAL ETHER in response to Kat's rant from ( )
Mexicans did f!ght for California. In fact, the one major battle they had with Anglo forces invading California they won, with horses and lances, just outside of Los Angeles. Unfortunately, the decision to turn the state over to the United States was made in Washington D.C. without the input of the people involved.

In fact, there was a whole war that Mexicans fought to stop the illegal invasion, which, lest Mr. Williams forget, was being pushed by the slave-owning interests in the United States. It was Southern slaveholders who ignited the war to rip Texas away from Mexico when Anglos refused to accept Mexico's laws against slavery.

Mexico had abolished slavery in the early 1800s, way before the Emancipation Proclamation; Mexico even had at least two African-Mexicans as presidents some two hundreds years before Barack Obama was elected president in this country.

The main catalyst for the Mexican war was the refusal of Mexico to return black slaves--believed to be more than 10,000--who had taken the southern-route of the "underground railroad," crossing the border to a free Mexico. In Mexico's governing a.ssembly heavy debates on the issue ended up with the majority supporting these slaves, allowing them to own land, to farm, to become part of the Mexican social fabric.
Mexicans were willing to die so blacks could be free.

The invasion, led by a more powerful U.S. army against a mostly poor and subjugated Indian population (including lots of African-Mexicans, who make up the great third of Mexico's racial heritage) k!lled upwards of 25,000, mostly civilians, when there was less than eight million people. This invasion was soon denounced around the world. The national and international outcry forced the U.S. to back off from taking over all of Mexico and to pay $15 million for more than half of Mexico's territory (this amounted to less than .002 cents per acre).

Unfortunately, for Mexico, the U.S. obtained 60 percent of Mexico's mineral wealth, including gold and oil that were eventually discovered and exploited by U.S.-based interests and companies. If Mexico still controlled these lands, it'd have eventually become the world's largest oil producer.

Today Mexico has one of the world's highest poverty rate (with 60 percent unemployment and underemployment), the city with the highest murder rate in the world (Ciudad Juarez, due to the recent anti-drug lord campaign of President Felipe Calderon, instigated by the Bush Administration), and vast losses of agricultural as well as manufacturing income from the so-called North American Free Trade Agreement.

Millions of Mexicans have been forced to cross the border to the United States to "slave" in the farm fields, the cheap labor sweatshops, and, yes, the landscaping industries. All of which became profitable for U.S.-owners of such shops and industries, profits that have helped keep an economy going, even when many U.S. corporations decided to send jobs--including inner-city jobs--to other countries.

You can't blame Mexicans for this rising joblessness. This is mainly the result of greedy industrial and financial interests who care about as much for African Americans in the South or the urban core--or poor whites for that matter--as they do for Mexicans.

In other words, zilch.

It's time to base our actions and words on our unified histories, our real interests as working people, and not fall into the traps of blaming one another due to race or other nonsensical reasons. Any energy spent by Africans Americans against Mexicans--or Mexicans against African Americans, since this is equally wrong--is energy that could be better spent f!ghting for justice, economic equity, and a social transformation that benefits our children, our wellbeing, and future generations.

Like I said this is bigger than Mr. Williams. This is about the footprint or legacy we all want to leave in this world--mine will go with the anti-slavery Mexicans just as I join with African Americans who spoke out against Katt William's rant. My impact I hope will be with the growing surge of all peoples against war and poverty as well as to end the control of our homes, jobs, and lives by a smaller and smaller corporate class.

Mr. Williams, you love the U.S.A. so much, why don't you rant against that!
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #160
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 p00rky said:
Here we go... quit crying over a word. Next you'll be asking for reparations.
...Last time I checked, the Japanese didn't ask for reparations and they got them anyway, so what's your point? And I won't even mention what Native Americans got

It's common knowledge that blacks will never get reparations, but if any race of people in this country is deserving of reparations, it's them, and you know that...

Last edited by The S-Word; 08-31-2011 at 10:23 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago