Mexican Woman Drops Ether On Katt Williams For Racist Rhetoric

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-31-2011, 09:19 PM         #101
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe people are still using that "if you love it so much, why dont you go back" logic. the same ole conventional wisdom line of thinking

what about taking pride in your home country in which your racial identity is based off its namesake inherently means their anti-american or hate this country for whatever reason. This isnt the same as those extreme so-called muslims who stand around in Times Square spewing there anti-american rants and mocking victims of september 11, 2001,...that nobody ever has the courage to confront by the way.

Just because mexicans choose to live in the United States doesnt mean they should just denounce everything about their heritage because thyre in a slightly less dangerous country, and the fact that you think they should be arbitrarily grateful and humble even when they're being sh*tted on or ostracized as if theres some kinda of seniority in which they just have to pay their dues and take crap until further notice.

Most African Americans dont even honor their own history and heritage but wanna sh*t on mexicans for having pride in their own. some of us are full of sh*t and have a warped perception of our place in society simply because a we've become a bit more progressive. I say let Mexicans wear their love on their sleeves because at least they acknowledge their past unlike alot of others
 6 years ago '08        #102
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9121 9121
 UrbanEnterprise said:
smart bi*ch but me bein hispanic american

i can say that mexicans are racist towards black people in alot of ways, i see alot in my hood

people i work wit and even some of my friends, but i also see black people do the same sh*t

young black people might be the most racist honestly
i agree mexicans should go back to mexico and stop taking the white mans jobs. hate u kind man
 6 years ago '04        #103
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 rek0nize said:
No ether whatsoever in that video.
word... tired of bx throwing around the word ETHER like its nothin.
 08-31-2011, 09:21 PM         #104
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tha only reason katt went off was because tha mexican in tha crowd said do u kno where ur at mothafu*ka? an he said ur in mexico bi*ch GET THA FUK OUTTA HERE tha whole argument is reediculous tha whole fukin continent belongs to NATIVE AMERICANS so i guess ur a.ss doesnt belong anywhere then if u wanna be technical, its all bullsh*t an now all we have as a people is AMERICA so u gotta make a decision do u wanna be in MEXICO? or do u wanna be a MEXICAN-AMERICAN? people take for granted everything this country offers but want nothing to do with their own sh*tty country which they were escapin from then they dunt wanna give anything back except there fukin racist rhetoric...KATT was never racist to any of his audience an since he wouldnt "bow" down tha Arizona was "MEXICO" tha mexican started callin him a ****** u fukin racist a.ss bi*ch! bi*ch GET THA FUK OUTTA HERE WIT UR VIDEOS U IGNORANT c*nt!

WE DIDNT LAND ON PLYMOUTH ROCK, PLYMOUTH ROCK LANDED ON US -DENZEL WASHINGTON
 6 years ago '09        #105
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 11356 11356
 The S-Word said:
...I highly doubt that. There isn't a race/group of people on this Earth who aren't racist towards blacks. That alone invalidates your comment.
bullsh*t, i grew up in the hood and around black people

all i hear from black people is "yo ese" or call an asian kid "jackie chan" , now mind you these are young black kids

i remember a f!ght where this mexican guy got jumped by 3 black kids, and this is a black populated school, all i heard from the kids watchin was "whoop that mexican, kick his a.ss" then clownin afterwards "them mexicans dont want none"

lil black kids dont hold their tongue

and honestly black people in todays society gets away wit alot of racism but nobody ever says anything becuz of the history of blacks in this country, and thats true
 6 years ago '10        #106
calicase 
space
space
$993 | Props total: 166 166
Lil momma what trying to make a good point..
but i couldnt listen to all that sh*t.. I wanted to tell her to shut the fu*k up already, sh*t.
you made your point, now be gone with that sh*t. and we are not in the same struggle.
until ya'll lose your right to speak spanish or you got k!lled or whipped for speaking it..
shut the fu*k up with that bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #107
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 UrbanEnterprise said:
bullsh*t, i grew up in the hood and around black people

all i hear from black people is "yo ese" or call an asian kid "jackie chan" , now mind you these are young black kids

i remember a f!ght where this mexican guy got jumped by 3 black kids, and this is a black populated school, all i heard from the kids watchin was "whoop that mexican, kick his a.ss" then clownin afterwards "them mexicans dont want none"

lil black kids dont hold their tongue

and honestly black people in todays society gets away wit alot of racism but nobody ever says anything becuz of the history of blacks in this country, and thats true
...As you said, 'bullsh!t.' The bolded sentence alone makes you sound like a racist white person (And a dumb as hell racist white person if you think that the same thing wouldn't [And doesn't] happen if the tables were turned). I can name at least 20 times where blacks were on the receiving end of similar or worse racism, and I don't even live in your ''Hood.'

Also, going by your racist logic, what 'lil kid' of any race holds their tongues? Do yourself a favor and drop the 'black people have magical 'Get Out Of Racism Free' Card' bullsh!t, because it isn't going to fly on here.
 6 years ago '08        #108
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Pistol Peter said:
so wait when it suits mexicans they wanna talk that brown and black pride sh*t and fu*k the white man?...are we suppose to pretend that mexicans don't hate black people?..that they don't shoot the first black people they see in california due to their hatred of our race?..like i said WHEN IT SUITS them?

[pic - click to view]

Realest sh*t ever! Where was the black and brown unity video after all those racist mexican k!llings.
 6 years ago '09        #109
space
space
 Illuminati said:
i agree mexicans should go back to mexico and stop taking the white mans jobs. hate u kind man
never said anything about them takin peoples job, and i never said i didnt want any mexicans in this country

all i said was, if u love your country so damn much, then take your a.ss back to your country, simple as that

in the meanwhile, how about mexicans stop dissin mexican americans about the authenticity of bein a real mexican

hatin cuz they aint real americans
 08-31-2011, 09:31 PM         #110
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Random Heroes said:
I'm pretty sure I'm visibly black. Almost 100% sure the cover term "mestizo" simply implies native/spainard mixture doesn't really say by how much.

I wouldn't consider someone thats like 70% European to have any place in the discussion for native claims.

Even though at the same time I don't view anyone as an actual native to north america.

but carry on

More of an American-black state of mind.

Black people collectively don't think the same but at the same time its hard to get other people in various countries to even claim being black at all.

Thats why I refer to it as a state of mind because things get so cut in dry when discussing race by skin color.

I have brown skin and african heritage.

I was born in American.

therefore I identify as black

I like how you jumped off topic, meixcan still isn't a race f*ggot , to follow behind your other little mexican friend with the spanish banner in his signature lol.
I'm not Mexican but all this was required reading for me to do for my major in Spanish Interpretation. There you go again with your a.ssumptions without having any factual evidence to back up your statements. I know all the numbers and know these stories on a personal basis.

I'm proud of my Spanish and Colombian heritage. Be proud of who you are, whatever that may be.
 6 years ago '09        #111
space
space
 Smokeen Freeman said:
Well when youa nd whoever start doing soemhtn about it :dancingcool:
cuz i could care less
 6 years ago '04        #112
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Crookz said:
alot of truth in that post

most mexicans hate black americans and black hispanics

but black americans are easily the most racist

oh and fu*k kat williams, n*ggas a ****
You said it all
 6 years ago '07        #113
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 UrbanEnterprise said:
cuz i could care less
you mean COULDN'T care less
 6 years ago '09        #114
space
space
 The S-Word said:
...As you said, 'bullsh!t.' The bolded sentence alone makes you sound like a racist white person (And a dumb as hell racist white person if you think that the same thing wouldn't [And doesn't] happen if the tables were turned). I can name at least 20 times where blacks were on the receiving end of similar or worse racism, and I don't even live in your ''Hood.'

Also, going by your racist logic, what 'lil kid' of any race holds their tongues? Do yourself a favor and drop the 'black people have magical 'Get Out Of Racism Free' Card' bullsh!t, because it isn't going to fly on here.
i'm not white fu*kin idiot, i'm hispanic

and i'm actually defending kat on this dumbass

and i said that i see it from both sides, hispanic and blacks, maybe if u would pay attention to the entire thread you would know that bi*ch

and one of my best friends was black and was k!lled 4 years ago, i guess i'm racist right
 08-31-2011, 09:35 PM         #115
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Random Heroes said:

why you keep telling me to fu*k off? cause you know im write i bet you white. i'd put money on it.

you and homie that spelled "impersonifications" clearly went to school together...
 6 years ago '04        #116
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Affectz said:
fu*k u racist c*nt
he went over the line but i think its due to drug problems, he seems like hes smoking pcp. but who cares about him anyway man, hes playing himself off fast. i only see him in like fu*kin cafeterias doing standup. no one wanna hear that angry midget talk sh*t to people
 08-31-2011, 09:36 PM         #117
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Random Heroes said:
Pride is irrational.

I had no choice over who I am but I do have a choice over what I think.

Have a nice day f*ggot.
You sound confused about who you are but that's on you.
 6 years ago '09        #118
space
space
 Random Heroes said:
that sh*t nothing compared to what mexicans do in LA to blacks
and nothin compared to what blacks do to blacks, or mexicans do to mexicans, you ever been to jail you would know thats the main population, only white people i saw in there were bums
 6 years ago '07        #119
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Random Heroes said:
Its really no difference fam.

I mean yeah it sound cool but at the end of the day you white.

You not asian, you not black.

If I put a cannon to your head and made you pick one of the 3 you know what you'd pick.

that brown sh*t gotta stop
 6 years ago '09        #120
space
space
 Random Heroes said:
Its really no difference fam.

I mean yeah it sound cool but at the end of the day you white.

You not asian, you not black.

If I put a cannon to your head and made you pick one of the 3 you know what you'd pick.

that brown sh*t gotta stop

so by your theory, asians are white also???

dude just log off
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy