Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 iThink said:
she's right

everybody in that room...and make no mistake, it was a predominately mexican crowd that night you can bet your house on it...have no self-respect. if they did, they would have got up and peaced out.

fu*k singing praises to imaginary borders, treat other HUMANS with respect. there's only one race. keep letting the social constructs divide you...you'll stay down forever
funny you mentioned that..i was watching tv the other day i seen a commercial about a new reality tv show about border patrol..it was like cops..the sh*t was kind of sickening..they were rounding these people up like cattle..mothers with their children and the whole thing just didn't sit right with me..who would find sh*t like that entertaining but those racist tea party types?

6 years ago '04        #82
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Random Heroes said:
That would be Argentinians, but I don't consider myself latino so its all good.

my racial background is afro-cuban/white (nordic)

but i just go by black cause of my state of mind.
n*gga what?
 6 years ago '05        #83
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 3446 3446
AMERICA ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U.S.A. we fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 08-31-2011, 08:48 PM         #84
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Random Heroes said:
You can't prove it, and at the end of the day nobody is actually a native to north america.

This land has had more years on this earth uninhabited than its had with human civilization.

Plus mexico is a hell hole nobody would be flocking to any of those states if they still belonged to mexico.

why you keep telling me to fu*k off? cause you know im write i bet you white. i'd put money on it.
It's been proven that 70% of all Mexicans are Mestizo, meaning they have Spanish and Native American bloodlines.

At the end of the day, it's just some little crackhead maricon running his mouth. He lives in Cali, so he'll run into some eses. Don't worry about that.
 08-31-2011, 08:50 PM         #85
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
funny you mentioned that..i was watching tv the other day i seen a commercial about a new reality tv show about border patrol..it was like cops..the sh*t was kind of sickening..they were rounding these people up like cattle..mothers with their children and the whole thing just didn't sit right with me..who would find sh*t like that entertaining but those racist tea party types?

Sounds like the show they had on the movie "Machete"... that's definitely not cool.
 6 years ago '05        #86
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25079 25079
What Ether? Ol Emotional a.ss n*ggas. fu*k Them Gualas Gualas
 08-31-2011, 08:51 PM         #87
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0ddJoB said:
And whats that state of mind, you piece of sh*t?
He sounds confused, just let him be.
 08-31-2011, 08:54 PM         #88
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn!
 08-31-2011, 08:55 PM         #89
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
What Ether? Ol Emotional a.ss n*ggas. fu*k Them Gualas Gualas
 08-31-2011, 08:56 PM         #90
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Random Heroes said:
And truly there is no such thing as a native to the Americas, the Indians are direct descendants from western Mongolians.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #91
Beto805 
space
space
$153 | Props total: 0 0
 UrbanEnterprise said:
i do agree wit him on one thing, if mexicans really love their country so damn much, then take your a.ss back

and like kat said, if u really loved it then why you lose it
You dont seem to be seeing the big picture about that do you?Watch the video about 50 more times if you have to until it clicks in your head.
 6 years ago '04        #92
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Random Heroes said:
When you grow up in other countries being mixed is something that is put in your head.

As a n*gga in America I saw n*ggas lighter than me considered black which made me see myself accordingly.
Ok but how does "a state of mind" make you a certain race or color?
 6 years ago '08        #93
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
@ this chola going on a 6 minute ramble about nothing..sh*t was in fu*kin Phoenix i can guarantee 95% of the people at that show were mexicans laughing and chanting USA fu*k outta here with that

and then the mexicans here wonder why the majority of people here dont fu*k with them
 6 years ago '04        #94
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 UrbanEnterprise said:
smart bi*ch but me bein hispanic american

i can say that mexicans are racist towards black people in alot of ways, i see alot in my hood

people i work wit and even some of my friends, but i also see black people do the same sh*t

young black people might be the most racist honestly
...I highly doubt that. There isn't a race/group of people on this Earth who aren't racist towards blacks. That alone invalidates your comment.
 6 years ago '06        #95
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
if some real o.g mexicans were there and heard this. you would saw R.I.P Katt Williams the same night on boxden
 6 years ago '11        #96
SpikeSpiegel88 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 996 996
 Random Heroes said:
Nope.

census bureau has never confirmed anything of that nature and neither has mexico.

the vast majority of Mexicans have little to no native ancestry and could be considered carbon copies of their Spain counterparts.

you can't win this game with me because its my fu*king job to know this

care to show some proof to back this up? At this point it seems youre just making sh*t up
 08-31-2011, 09:11 PM         #97
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Random Heroes said:
Nope.

census bureau has never confirmed anything of that nature and neither has mexico.

the vast majority of Mexicans have little to no native ancestry and could be considered carbon copies of their Spain counterparts.

you can't win this game with me because its my fu*king job to know this
Yes, it has been proven that a lot of Mexicans are indeed Mestizo. The number has been proven to be as high as 70%, not sure which books you have read but if you want to challenge all the books that have been written with some knowledge that hasn't been reported, by all means do so.

I personally know Mexicans who were able to get free tuition to college because they were able to prove that they indeed have Native American bloodlines from the tribes themselves. It's not even debatable, I know these stories on a personal basis

@ considering yourself "black" because of a "mindset"... the fu*k outta here with your self-identity crisis.
 6 years ago '06        #98
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
kat williams aint watching this sh*t

she lost

shes maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
 6 years ago '07        #99
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 S0ap said:
trying to figure out if the people saying "its only jokes" are serious. just because he's a comedian doesnt mean everything he said is to be taken as a joke. he pretty much stopped his entire set and began that rant. That sh*t was blatantly racist.
Mexican is a race?? How the fu*k is he being racist??

DJ Endo said:
If you think there was nothing racist about Katt's rant, then you're probably either his STAN, in denial, or just plain fu*king retarded.

I think the mexican girl was right in what she was saying. Now, with that being said.... she needs to make another video showing that a.ss! :cool:
I thought he was talking about Mexico?? Had he said the same thing verbatim about Cuba would this be an issue???

Baynut said:
I'm latin/hispanic and all I got to say is this bi*ch needs to shut the fu*k up. Racism only has power over you if you let it. People can be racist all they want, but if you on your hustle, going somewhere and going to be someone in life, words is the last thing that should affect you. If anything, it should make it when you succeed that much more rewarding/sweeter.

sh*t if she is that passionate about this, focus on a career in Politics.
:lap: The n*gga that stood up and was bashing Katt Williams is what's wrong with "Mexicans". I will be the first to tell you that a lot of Latino's, especially Mexicans do take advantage of our rights, and freedom. However, we are the new "n*ggas" cause we the ones pickin fruit and working on farms and sh*t.

Make a long story short, it's not mexicans, latinos, or hispanic people that are the problem. It's illegals, and I'll tell you as a Hispanic/Latino born in USA even I am disgusted by what our people do to get here, illegally. I got np with the legal ones, and for the most part, neither does USA. If us colored folk want to REALLY get back at the "white man" or at "Racism" in general, go out there and be successful, don't be another statistic, don't have hella babies with no plans for the future. That is the ultimate "fu*k you" to all those racist bastards.

Would you care if someone called you a "n1gg3r" or "spic" or any other racist term, if you got everything you want, are successful, and family is taken care of? Personally, I'd laugh in they face cause if you makin more bread then that n*gga, he ain't on your level, period.

Close The Thread after that

iThink said:
she's right

everybody in that room...and make no mistake, it was a predominately mexican crowd that night you can bet your house on it...have no self-respect. if they did, they would have got up and peaced out.

fu*k singing praises to imaginary borders, treat other HUMANS with respect. there's only one race. keep letting the social constructs divide you...you'll stay down forever
It was more about pride in the country than it did his race...he said if you don't appreciate america go the fu*k back to the mother land....and I applaud him
 6 years ago '09        #100
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,446 | Props total: 11301 11301
 Beto805 said:
You dont seem to be seeing the big picture about that do you?Watch the video about 50 more times if you have to until it clicks in your head.
i posted the video motafu*ka, i watched it plenty of times, did katt williams say anything racial, of course he did

did he bring up some good valid points, yes he did, and just to remind you, i'm mexican american
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago