most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-31-2011, 08:00 PM         #61
Freeze Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't take any offense to what Katt said.I showed it to some family and they understood the point he was TRYING to make.

But you also gotta understand that this dude is a comedian.So yeah he did a bad job of articulating his point(so did this bi*ch in the video)but sh*t oh well IT'S JUST KATT WILLIAMS.
 6 years ago '08        #62
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
America... Get down, lay down, or die down.
 6 years ago '06        #63
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
ehhhh...would it be different if it was Lopez or Mencia? Trust, I'm not a fan of Katt but I didn't hear anything that lopez or Mencia wouldn't say.
 6 years ago '04        #64
Kingbee1979 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 73 73
Katt did lose a fan in me..... I was at that show.... I was a big fan.... Oh Well #overIt Just wont go to any other show of his. He needs to Take COntrol of his audience since thats his job is to be a comedian 1st. He wasnt even funny. It was awkward and uncomfortable
 6 years ago '07        #65
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
so wait when it suits mexicans they wanna talk that brown and black pride sh*t and fu*k the white man?...are we suppose to pretend that mexicans don't hate black people?..that they don't shoot the first black people they see in california due to their hatred of our race?..like i said WHEN IT SUITS them?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #66
chizz 
space
space
$3,871 | Props total: 2877 2877
im tired of fu*kin spanish people complaining . ALot of them are abusing their privileges here . I have no problem with them wanting to live a better life , but is coming here to do all this manual labor for next to noting really better? Is raising kids in the ghetto and infesting neighborhoods with gangs , really better? I am hispanic myself and I think that we as a people have alot of opportunity and it is only some that actually try and get that american dream and not just live off the government. END RANT.
 6 years ago '04        #67
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
man Kat Williams career has been sh*t for years now. He ran thru that Friday money a long time ago.

anyone saying he didn't say anything racist is a damn fool. He tried to clown that one dude in the audience and ended up insulting an entire race.
 6 years ago '09        #68
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3071 3071
I'm latin/hispanic and all I got to say is this bi*ch needs to shut the fu*k up. Racism only has power over you if you let it. People can be racist all they want, but if you on your hustle, going somewhere and going to be someone in life, words is the last thing that should affect you. If anything, it should make it when you succeed that much more rewarding/sweeter.

sh*t if she is that passionate about this, focus on a career in Politics. The n*gga that stood up and was bashing Katt Williams is what's wrong with "Mexicans". I will be the first to tell you that a lot of Latino's, especially Mexicans do take advantage of our rights, and freedom. However, we are the new "n*ggas" cause we the ones pickin fruit and working on farms and sh*t.

Make a long story short, it's not mexicans, latinos, or hispanic people that are the problem. It's illegals, and I'll tell you as a Hispanic/Latino born in USA even I am disgusted by what our people do to get here, illegally. I got np with the legal ones, and for the most part, neither does USA. If us colored folk want to REALLY get back at the "white man" or at "Racism" in general, go out there and be successful, don't be another statistic, don't have hella babies with no plans for the future. That is the ultimate "fu*k you" to all those racist bastards.

Would you care if someone called you a "n1gg3r" or "spic" or any other racist term, if you got everything you want, are successful, and family is taken care of? Personally, I'd laugh in they face cause if you makin more bread then that n*gga, he ain't on your level, period.

Last edited by Baynut; 08-31-2011 at 08:38 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #69
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,234 | Props total: 9632 9632
thread failed because the chick can't understand sarcasm or satire.
 08-31-2011, 08:28 PM         #70
Shakezula714  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
the fu*k your fu*kin grandmother has to do with your stupidity n*gga?. you are still brainless
 6 years ago '07        #71
space
space
 WCIB said:
thread failed because the chick can't understand sarcasm or satire.
lol where was the sarcasm?...that was 100% rant
 6 years ago '08        #72
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 S W A N said:
sh*ts getting out of hand when comedians have to be careful with JOKES. Why the hell is everyone so sensitive nowadays?
Have it the other way around.. and al sharpton and the rest of those coons would be on national television crying racism.
 6 years ago '07        #73
space
space
katt fu*ked up because i really don't think he realized how many mexican fans he had..not anymore though
 08-31-2011, 08:34 PM         #74
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she's right

everybody in that room...and make no mistake, it was a predominately mexican crowd that night you can bet your house on it...have no self-respect. if they did, they would have got up and peaced out.

fu*k singing praises to imaginary borders, treat other HUMANS with respect. there's only one race. keep letting the social constructs divide you...you'll stay down forever
 6 years ago '04        #75
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
i agree wit the Katt but umm that situation was awkward lol

that mexican girl and her friend were cute though
 6 years ago '06        #76
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 0ddJoB said:
That doesn't make it okay...
Never said it was okay...but would you be as upset? Really?
 08-31-2011, 08:36 PM         #77
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw there was nothing funny at all about what he was saying. no jokes involved, just a drunk mind speaking a sober heart
 6 years ago '07        #78
space
space
 Random Heroes said:
why would he care? he probably made tons more black and white fans for it.

mexicans didn't really fu*k with katt b4 this anyway they dont be fu*king with black comedians like that.

u n*ggas stupid

why would he care?...no entertainer should alienate a entire portion of their fan base..and i doubt he made a ton more white and black fans for it..if anything it made him like crazy..which most people already knew he was

and you dead wrong about mexicans not liking him..he had a good portion of mexican supporters
 6 years ago '11        #79
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
the hell is she talking about? Wasnt katt referring to an issue of nationalism to another country within the U.S.? then she says mexicans and native americans are one people, when a large part of mexico are know as "mezitos", meaning strong spanish/euro influence. many mexicans are probably just as much spanish ("white people jacking our sh*t") as they are the natives who were here 10,000 years ago. the natives that lived in mexico before the spaniards got there were probably much darker than she is. please cut this color bullsh*t out. he used no pejorative terms nor did he say anything negative about the mexican culture, people just getting sensitive as fu*k (that goes for black, brown, and everybody else)

Last edited by Gatorfan2611; 08-31-2011 at 09:01 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #80
SpikeSpiegel88 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 996 996
 Random Heroes said:
The vast majority of Mexicans in upper Mexico and west coast of america have more spainard blood in them than anything else.

they are white not natives.

And truly there is no such thing as a native to the Americas, the Indians are direct descendants from western Mongolians.

I'm afro-cuban and I don't fu*k with mexicans at all.

them n*ggas mad racist

lol. I hear cubans are the most racist latinos
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago