Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #241
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,487 | Props total: 11372 11372
oh sh*t they gangin up on me again
 6 years ago '08        #242
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,815 | Props total: 9135 9135
 infam0uskills said:
seems like theres some illegals on bx
why else u think n*ggas so heated on here typing essays? a first in boxden history
 6 years ago '07        #243
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16211 16211
 MexicanKingPin said:
LOL if that was the case u wouldn't be in united states right now

so what no one could rep their culture with out having A pus*y say go back to your country?

do u see italians ,puerto ricans ,irish,dominicans being proud of there country with there flags?

but no one ever tells them sh*t

and to get this clear ppl don't leave mexico cuz its a sh*tty place

its a beautiful place the goverment just doesn't give a fu*k about the ppl

if they paid them decent wages they wouldn't come here

go to the beaches out there they sh*t on the beaches in the united states
Ill elaborate slightly... People forget the spaniards took over what is now mexico... As with the US that region has an indigenous pop. Of which also inhabited the areas we fought mexico to take control over..AZ, NM, Cali etc. You will notice that when you watch telemundo or somethin a majority of them are fair skin....spaniard in other words. You will also notice a majority of the immigrants are darker skinned.. My dude has a point they robbed them of thier land and now treat them like isht... everyone wants to come to america. It just so happens mexico is across the way. In every group of peeps there are bad seeds... It kind of sad tho that in US we frown on speaking other languages.. in a free country. The language of america is not english... thats just what the majority speak. You go any where else in the world they know like four languages.. this is why we so stupid we try so hard to fit in with the status quo we rob ourselves of learning opportunity's. We go to some other country people are glad to speak english to us... hear we be like ENglish ..speak english or go back to your country and isht..lol Mind you this country was stolen to begin with
 6 years ago '09        #244
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 tg4hiphop said:
if some real o.g mexicans were there and heard this. you would saw R.I.P Katt Williams the same night on boxden

now see...

this is where yall are fu*king all this argument up.

What Kat said is fine. We are in America. Either be proud to be American, or leave. <<<--- Real sh*t.

Where Kat fu*ked up is mixing that statement with an obvously heated personal argument with ol boy in the front.

If this bi*ch wants to win an award for be a Mexican Supremists then fine... she did. i'm white and i was offended as hell at all the "kill whitey" talk she was spuing. Ignorance.

All this "this land is Mexico" is just bull sh*t.... Of course its true. It was also Native Amercians first,... BEFORE it was Mexicos.... it was also some half man half ape persons before all of them, so we supposed to Let the Geico cavemen win this battle? No. STFU

Anything that happened before you were born you got to move on from. Live in the NOW. Now, Blacks arent slaves, Mexicans arent being robbed daily by whitey, and whites dont run around in sheets trying to keep the little mad down.

On the contrary, the majoriity of white people work just as hard as any black or mexican to improve the lives of any white black or mexican. so quit letting the loudness of 1% of anyones population dictate your feelings about another race. Cuz 90% of the ppl in this world are good people.

Asians is fu*ked tho.
 6 years ago '07        #245
space
space
 The Hatchett said:

now see...

this is where yall are fu*king all this argument up.

What Kat said is fine. We are in America. Either be proud to be American, or leave. <<<--- Real sh*t.

Where Kat fu*ked up is mixing that statement with an obvously heated personal argument with ol boy in the front.

If this bi*ch wants to win an award for be a Mexican Supremists then fine... she did. i'm white and i was offended as hell at all the "kill whitey" talk she was spuing. Ignorance.

All this "this land is Mexico" is just bull sh*t.... Of course its true. It was also Native Amercians first,... BEFORE it was Mexicos.... it was also some half man half ape persons before all of them, so we supposed to Let the Geico cavemen win this battle? No. STFU

Anything that happened before you were born you got to move on from. Live in the NOW. Now, Blacks arent slaves, Mexicans arent being robbed daily by whitey, and whites dont run around in sheets trying to keep the little mad down.

On the contrary, the majoriity of white people work just as hard as any black or mexican to improve the lives of any white black or mexican. so quit letting the loudness of 1% of anyones population dictate your feelings about another race. Cuz 90% of the ppl in this world are good people.

Asians is fu*ked tho.
you do realize there are natives in mexico...and the southwest region of the US is part of their native land right?? And when most people say they do not like america... its not they hate the way the country was set up for its people...but what the people have come to stand for through the manipulation of media and gov. And things that happen in the past trickle down sir.. thats why they call it generations.. furthermore... if we forget the past we are doomed to repeat history.. Them slave owners taught their kids to call black folk ******s... and they still do so...
 6 years ago '10        #246
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
I really don't care what Katt Williams said but this chick can get it..with no rubber
 6 years ago '09        #247
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 Damagegadget said:
you do realize there are natives in mexico...and the southwest region of the US is part of their native land right?? And when most people say they do not like america... its not they hate the way the country was set up for its people...but what the people have come to stand for through the manipulation of media and gov. And things that happen in the past trickle down sir.. thats why they call it generations.. furthermore... if we forget the past we are doomed to repeat history.. Them slave owners taught their kids to call black folk ******s... and they still do so...
so the 3% of white ppl that are a) racist b) un educated and c) shunned by society are who you make your judgement calls on when you think of white ppl? wow... cool story bro. I'll head to the hood and a.ssume that, thats how every black or hisapnic kid acts from now on.
the fact that you try to defend a hispanic chick spewing a sh*t ton more racism towards white ppl, then Kat did towards hispanics, makes you a hipocrit.

and when i think of our country i think of equal rights for everyone, WOMENS rights. Medicare for elderly, unemployment benefits. HELPING the world. I know its trendy to say our government is fu*king k!lling us, but our government has done a sh*t ton of good for this world.

Dont learn from our mistakes and we repeat em? really? So you thinking we just one wrong vote from chaining ppl up again? GTFOH. If we dont move on from our mistakes then we are doomed to repeat em is more like it.... or else have them brought up in every random thred on BX...
 6 years ago '07        #248
space
space
 The Hatchett said:
so the 3% of white ppl that are a) racist b) un educated and c) shunned by society are who you make your judgement calls on when you think of white ppl? wow... cool story bro. I'll head to the hood and a.ssume that, thats how every black or hisapnic kid acts from now on.
the fact that you try to defend a hispanic chick spewing a sh*t ton more racism towards white ppl, then Kat did towards hispanics, makes you a hipocrit.

and when i think of our country i think of equal rights for everyone, WOMENS rights. Medicare for elderly, unemployment benefits. HELPING the world. I know its trendy to say our government is fu*king k!lling us, but our government has done a sh*t ton of good for this world.

Dont learn from our mistakes and we repeat em? really? So you thinking we just one wrong vote from chaining ppl up again? GTFOH. If we dont move on from our mistakes then we are doomed to repeat em is more like it.... or else have them brought up in every random thred on BX...
where on earth did I mention white people??
I am not defending the chic for one..Im commenting on a post...and I aint watch the video... I do not condone racism.. I luh errbody.. I do not think in anyway the gov has done isht for this world... what the media convinces you of unless you been to another country do not believe the TV my g... lol one wrong vote from chainin people up..lol that vote still exists doesn't it??? nuff said... fact is we haven't moved on again,.. the slave owner has taught his kids to call black folk ******...thats really moving on right? If we move on a forget my G your doomed to repeat the mistakes you have chosen to ignore.. awareness is what helps us move forward sir.. You need to do some deep soul searchin for one if your black... if your white I understand... generally white people have that get over it attitude cause they have not experienced racism on a wide everyday scale

edit: guess I should have looked at his avy...hatchet?? thats that ICP isht aint it
 09-01-2011, 02:40 PM         #249
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait, I just watched Katt Williams video. He MIGHT HAVE taken it too far but that fu*king dude kept yelling out and Katt Williams was saying a lot of real sh*t.

I agree with this chick that black and brown should come together but Katt Williams by no means was trying to segregate the two. He even shouted out the Mexican-Americans in the building and Katt was still getting mad love
 6 years ago '10        #250
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7339 7339
bi*ch is f!ghting racism with racism .

stupidity
 09-01-2011, 04:55 PM         #251
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all that uncle tom sh*t, anybody with a brain can see illegal immigration is bad on all levels....cheap labor, over population, poverty, crime, welfare, decline in service quality

this sh*t turn this country into a third world sh*t hole...it has nothing to do with race, its bigger then that....mexican americans feel the need to defend their own but deep down they know illegal immigration is wrong
 6 years ago '04        #252
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 DrX said:
fu*k all that uncle tom sh*t, anybody with a brain can see illegal immigration is bad on all levels....cheap labor, over population, poverty, crime, welfare, decline in service quality

this sh*t turn this country into a third world sh*t hole...it has nothing to do with race, its bigger then that....mexican americans feel the need to defend their own but deep down they know illegal immigration is wrong
Illegal immigration is definitely a problem in America. But..........................the bankers and politicians in Congress and Senate turned this nation into a 3rd world sh*t hole by allowing our economy to pander to the interests of the elite and major corporations. I'd rather have a bunch of illegal aliens in this country than those crooks on Wall Street and Capitol Hill.
 6 years ago '04        #253
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Random Heroes said:
mexicans loss
In America we are ALL losing. Unless you represent that top 2%. Then its a fu*king party all day.

Division through race, religion and s3xual identity will continue to keep us ALL down while the real crooks and problematic people in America run this nation ragged.
 09-01-2011, 05:32 PM         #254
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Illegal immigration is definitely a problem in America. But..........................the bankers and politicians in Congress and Senate turned this nation into a 3rd world sh*t hole by allowing our economy to pander to the interests of the elite and major corporations. I'd rather have a bunch of illegal aliens in this country than those crooks on Wall Street and Capitol Hill.
well that to....that even more
 09-01-2011, 05:43 PM         #255
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get em Shawty!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #256
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,377 | Props total: 4658 4658
There's a large indigenous population in Mexico.

Not all Mexicans speak Spanish as their first language. I learned this because I've taught workshops at some nonprofits in LA that focus around Spanish Literacy and every student in there was from Mexico or Guate and learning Spanish. Hell, I've even spent time in indigenous communities in Mexico.
 09-01-2011, 08:05 PM         #257
CPRFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k KATT he is what wrong with america just because he has a voice does not mean.HE COULD LOOK DOWN AT PEOPLE ?
 09-03-2011, 04:33 PM         #258
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
so wait when it suits mexicans they wanna talk that brown and black pride sh*t and fu*k the white man?...are we suppose to pretend that mexicans don't hate black people?..that they don't shoot the first black people they see in california due to their hatred of our race?..like i said WHEN IT SUITS them?

[pic - click to view]

Dont listen to this n*gga...

Ive seen the sh*t he posts, hes clearly a racist
 6 years ago '07        #259
gmoney313 
space
space
space
$248 | Props total: 8 8
everybody so damn sensitive now days. wasnt nothin wrong with what kat williams said. he was specifically talking about the person and the mofo's like him who talk that same bs. he wasnt dissin mexicans as a whole, he was tellin jokes about the guy. as you can see everybody that was there was laughin and havin a good time, most of them looked like the guy who was talkin sh*t. since they paid to see him, if they had a problem with it they woulda booed his a.ss off the stage. even the broad that was with that idiot was laughin her a.ss off. n*ggas let these crackers label the story into something its not. this was far from racist.
 6 years ago '10        #260
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
This was amazing!!!!!!!!!!

She did that whole rant on one breath of air
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago