Mexican Woman Drops Ether On Katt Williams For Racist Rhetoric

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #201
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 WCIB said:
because 1) they didn't see his video 2) they don't understand comedy 3) they're stupid.
you seriously think he was doing it all for sh*ts and giggles? i saw the video and i saw the rage in his face. the intent of everything he said was far from comedy. also, according to #2 him and kramer have the same style of comedy.
 6 years ago '05        #202
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,225 | Props total: 9629 9629
 S0ap said:
you seriously think he was doing it all for sh*ts and giggles? i saw the video and i saw the rage in his face. the intent of everything he said was far from comedy. also, according to #2 him and kramer have the same style of comedy.
rage? come on son.

also, i remember that kramer sh*t and he wasn't doing that to be funny. it wasn't part of his act. 2 black guys were heckling him so he called them nigg*ers... not the same thing.
 6 years ago '08        #203
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
people should be required to understand the difference between nationality, ethnicity, race, culture, and heritage. thats all im sayin. peace.
 6 years ago '08        #204
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
 arthurmack27 said:
people should be required to understand the difference between nationality, ethnicity, race, culture, and heritage. thats all im sayin. peace.
please educate boxden... go im waiitng
 6 years ago '08        #205
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
 Mullany S said:
like i said before for all you retarded individuals. it is a nationality issue and not a race issue, what part of that cant you comprehend.
agreed. most of the people here, our peers, who are of mexican decent, are not mexican. they mix nationality and race up and confuse them. as with my previous statement, everyone should know the difference before attempting to argue a point.
 6 years ago '11        #206
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 235 235
And thats real
 6 years ago '08        #207
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminati said:
please educate boxden... go im waiitng
educate urself homie. the problem is, many people have uneducated opinions.
 6 years ago '07        #208
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 WCIB said:
rage? come on son.

also, i remember that kramer sh*t and he wasn't doing that to be funny. it wasn't part of his act. 2 black guys were heckling him so he called them nigg*ers... not the same thing.
thats exactly what i'm saying. that guy he's going at pretty much heckled him with that comment and he went off on him. and by the end of the video it wasn't even about him. just a rant about mexicans. you think that was apart of his set? you think he was like "I'm gonna talk about weed, then i'm try out this new lil wayne joke, then i'm gonna find the first mexican dude and sh*t on him and his race!"

Mullany S said:
please how are they the same? i frequent comedy clubs all the time and different comedian make jokes about everybody and yet nobody gets offended. making jokes about lynching a human being is not funny and different from calling someone a landscaper(which is a profession).
i know comedians do that. they make fun of people in the audience i get it. I was pointed out once by a comedian. He made stereotypical jokes, everybody laughed and then he moved on. He didn't do a 10 minute segment on me and my race. he didn't tell me to go back to my country. as far as the the kramer analogy, i agree, he took it way further, but you can't ignore the fact he still went off with stereotypes. and don't give me that "landscaping is a profession" bullsh*t, you know what he meant.
 6 years ago '09        #209
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,432 | Props total: 11260 11260
funny how i had 3 n*ggas talkin sh*t and i got the best of them, but yet they claim they won cuz i logged off

neither one proved me wrong, but then again this is boxden, where everybody's opinion should be seen as facts

n*ggas statin so called facts that they read in "school" seriously, i guess columbus did discover america right, and terrorist dropped the towers huh

white man says wear a suit cuz its nice, so we do it to please them right

last i head this was a discussion forum, yall dumb mothafu*kas started arguin wit me first, ya couldnt prove me wrong and tried gangin up but still failed

even wished yall n*ggas a good night and a blessed night

now watch how sensitive yall get over the n word
 6 years ago '06        #210
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,991 | Props total: 1458 1458
Clap for her. d!ck for her.
 6 years ago '10        #211
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20686 20686
Since Boxden is full of a lot of spanish brothers I'm going to guess this turned into a 15 page race war?
 09-01-2011, 01:51 AM         #212
capt save a h0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Katt Williams took a major L. There's no defending what he said.

I'm black and it made me uncomfortable just watching that, smh, worse that it's a black dude saying those things
 6 years ago '10        #213
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
Smh @ urban entertainment backing up Kat williams then getting r*ped by 5 f*gs for it

hopefully u don' t go to prison f*g u won't run to the mexican side for help and go with the blacks or whites and see if they except you
 6 years ago '06        #214
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4629 4629
 SpikeSpiegel88 said:
but yet you criticize mexicans and their pride of being mexican. ok buddy
Yes, I think what he is trying to say is that pride in itself is irrational because no one can control where they are born and to what social class, etc. You yourself, as I, and everyone here had no control over our birth.

The question might be, if you asked a proud Mexican if they would be just as proud if they were born Nigerian what do you think would be said?

It is natural for a person to have a strong affinity to their birthplace or whatever they consider "home" and perfectly fine inasmuch to not put themselves above any other group while doing so.

If the person answers that they would not be just as proud if they were born Nigerian then perhaps that person has a need to feel above certain groups and/or an inferiority complex.

The funny thing is the f!ght for "Mexican" rights, in order to be successful, cannot come from Mexicans in my opinion.

Sometimes we tend to highlight our cultures and our history in such a way that really only highlights our perceived differences...when we should really take the offensive route and promote similarities. Differences are easy to find, especially if your taught to look for it since birth. But teaching our similarities is the only true way we will all become united or rather, understanding our similarities are more important then our differences.

And that's my dos centavos.

Last edited by DominicanLou; 09-01-2011 at 02:00 AM..
 09-01-2011, 02:04 AM         #215
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was with her til she started talkin about white supremacy
 09-01-2011, 02:05 AM         #216
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but yo imagine if it was kramer sayin this sh*t
 09-01-2011, 02:12 AM         #217
capt save a h0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Girl in this video lookin right though

something bout her
 6 years ago '09        #218
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,432 | Props total: 11260 11260
 MexicanKingPin said:
Smh @ urban entertainment backing up Kat williams then getting r*ped by 5 f*gs for it

hopefully u don' t go to prison f*g u won't run to the mexican side for help and go with the blacks or whites and see if they except you
its true though, u love your mexican culture so much and your homeland, then take your a.ss back to it

how u leave somethin u love???

how i get r*ped by 5 f*gs if i proved my point to each one, not one mothafu*ka proved my point to be wrong

yea i'm hispanic but i aint biased either, stop bein close minded and look at the situation from all perspectives
 6 years ago '10        #219
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
 UrbanEnterprise said:
its true though, u love your mexican culture so much and your homeland, then take your a.ss back to it

how u leave somethin u love???

how i get r*ped by 5 f*gs if i proved my point to each one, not one mothafu*ka proved my point to be wrong

yea i'm hispanic but i aint biased either, stop bein close minded and look at the situation from all perspectives
LOL if that was the case u wouldn't be in united states right now

so what no one could rep their culture with out having A pus*y say go back to your country?

do u see italians ,puerto ricans ,irish,dominicans being proud of there country with there flags?

but no one ever tells them sh*t

and to get this clear ppl don't leave mexico cuz its a sh*tty place

its a beautiful place the goverment just doesn't give a fu*k about the ppl

if they paid them decent wages they wouldn't come here

go to the beaches out there they sh*t on the beaches in the united states
 09-01-2011, 03:39 AM         #220
Freeze Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MexicanKingPin said:
LOL if that was the case u wouldn't be in united states right now

so what no one could rep their culture with out having A pus*y say go back to your country?

do u see italians ,puerto ricans ,irish,dominicans being proud of there country with there flags?

but no one ever tells them sh*t

and to get this clear ppl don't leave mexico cuz its a sh*tty place

its a beautiful place the goverment just doesn't give a fu*k about the ppl

if they paid them decent wages they wouldn't come here

go to the beaches out there they sh*t on the beaches in the united states
It's one thing to be proud of you heritage.Nobody knocks that.We ALL come from somewhere other than here.

But if you reppin your heritage while at the same time saying "fu*k America(ns)" then what do you really expect somebody to say?Idk if I explained that the way I wanted to but fu*k it..its late.You should be able to understand what I'm getting at.

Last edited by Freeze Me; 09-01-2011 at 03:42 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago