Aug 31 - Unemployed Ill man finds $150,000 in his garden, turns it into police; 'It wasn't my money'

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #81
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
I'd have taken a bunch of stacks but handed the rest in, I'm sure dude took a little for himself.

Smart thing to do, he'll probably regret it heaps but he's a stand up dude.
 6 years ago '10        #82
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,467 | Props total: 2100 2100
With that money you can buy a lot of guns if someone comes to ur house with some fu*k sh*t
 09-01-2011, 10:31 PM         #83
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More often than not ma'fuhkas get that a.ss fuhked up for claimin' sh1t that isnt theirs
 6 years ago '08        #84
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
exactly, who ever left it there was coming back and knew this guy. Taking it to the police saved his life,
stuff like this happens in life so you can learn from it and show what type of character you have, this man turned karma the over way and this will lead to him getting in the right direction.
 09-02-2011, 03:11 AM         #85
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
ain't like he left the money there, dude is still in some sh*t a.ss soon as this story dies down. now there's a face to the missing money.

feel bad for dude honestly.
This. I understand him worrying about what kind of person my return looking for it but now that this is on the news and in police custody you still giving them reasons to come for you. I hope they got a cop watching that spot now. Well if 30 days runs up it's his to keep

matelyan said:
Right? Whoever left the cash is probably reading the article saying to himself "$300,000.00"
Like on the episode of Fresh Prince where they found 25K in the cave but in the end found out it was actually supposed to be 50k. Will just kept half for himself
 09-02-2011, 03:14 AM         #86
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
150k? I would have dropped everything and left town that night on the Greyhound. Would have stayed in a hotel for a few days until I came up with a strategy.
Yeah if you wanted to keep that shyt and not worry about people coming back that's the best move. I would have grabbed my pops and whoever else lived there and booked a hotel for a few nights. Spent all my time there looking at a new place and changing my plates (they might have written them down to track me) then hire movers to get all my shyt out the old house. If the thugs come back all they going to find is moving men to blast

Too many gangstas in this thread..saying they gonna keep the cash and grab a burner. I'm taking the loot and running, eff being worried about someone approaching my house lol

Last edited by Krazy K; 09-02-2011 at 03:30 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #87
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1755 1755
I bet dude found $200,000 and turned in the $150,000
 6 years ago '07        #88
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
fu*k all that whoever money it is if they come for it your fu*ked cause you turned it in to the police now you owe them 150000 dollars
I would of left it there while I went in the house and packed all my important sh*t up and as I'm backing out the drive way grabbed that sh*t and bounced
maybe this was a gift from him praying for a job or something you never know

reminds me of the tale when a lady was in the ocean drowning praying to be saved and someone came up in a boat and asked if she needed help and she said nope she prayed she's waiting for god to save her long story short she drowned and asked god why didn't he save her and he said I sent a boat
 6 years ago '08        #89
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
Who ever said turn it in was smart is not! Get that money, move out and start somewhere fresh, fu*k callin them pigs in. Now you got ya name and face on the internet and no money. And if they money does go back to him cuz no one claimed it, its because its illegally gained funds and they waitin for you to get it back so they can blaze that a.ss up. fu*kin dummies! Let me find some money, I'm gone!!!!! You not finding me and not catching me sleeping, one eye open like cbs, you see me stressed right!
 09-05-2011, 09:52 AM         #90
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The story sounds strange, though. Why would the cops release this to the media knowing they could potentially put this guy's life in danger? I say there's a lot more to the story that we don't know about. He's probably just trying to wash the money. He's probably growing something else in that garden.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 09-05-2011 at 09:55 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #91
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
 Maze 112 said:
I don't know what I would of done...I mean it could of been a set up to see if he would keep it or not. Regardless I would of kept SOME of it for myself. A good few K. Then hand in 100,000 or something like that. But you never know where that money originally came from so
See all of that is dumb and here's why! No one drops of money just to set someone up, it was illegally gained money someone stashed years before or the last homeowners secret s! tash that he left. Either way takin the money to the police is gonna bring its attention out in the open and thats bad cuz now if its illegal the bad guys want their money and will wait for you to get it back or if its legal the original owner or family can claim and sh*t outta luck. Now takin some and reporting the rest is falsifying documents and can lead to more trouble.

When I used to work as an usher in the movies we would find a wallet or purse. If there was no money then turn it in, but if there was like this one time with $500 we split it and threw the sh*t away in the trash compactor! The person came back and we just kept our story that we found nothing, so they had nothing. We told no one else so it would leak and sh*t worked. So all or nothing!

And I'm not callin you stupid, just your idea!
 6 years ago '05        #92
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
If the authorities cant find an owner shouldn't the money be returned to whomever found it?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy