Crip Gets Kicked Off Beyond Scared Straight (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
He's a product of his environment. Saying he'll end up dead or in jail is sad. Praying for him is the key.
You are just as bad as those people yelling at him.. Praying for him is the solution?
 6 years ago '10        #82
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,180 | Props total: 8249 8249
He played the cameras to his advantage, he knows the worst those dudes could do is send him home, if that was his first day in and he was talking to them dudes in the room like that.....

Those convicts would been looking at him like when the lights came back on
 6 years ago '04        #83
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1683 1683
"You box with me, you're boxing with God."
 08-31-2011, 02:05 PM         #84
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Backward a.ss system. Poor kid might be a lost cause and mother in devastation.

those those officers are straight sweet, btw.
 08-31-2011, 02:12 PM         #85
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a f*ggot officer saying "Ill put my life on it".
 08-31-2011, 02:13 PM         #86
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClevelandRay said:
They were right for kicking him out - since he wants to act that way, go to jail. There is no reason to care about his future because he doesn't. Not many people see the outside or life past 30 with his view. Just a waste of a life in the end.

08-31-2011, 02:24 PM         #87
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Scenario said:
Full Episode:
My man made an 180. He looked like he had good enough head, just was bottled up with anger inside.
 6 years ago '04        #88
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5563 5563
scared straight and the d.a.r.e programs are the same. Both are failures
 6 years ago '08        #89
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 3208 3208
if he was a blood he wouldve been sold for s3xual pleasure... C's up
 08-31-2011, 03:06 PM         #90
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
looks to me like the cop was the one with the problem
yelling and taking n*ggas to prison to see lifers doesn't scare the typical street kid
they already grow up around lifetime criminals . scare straight is a joke unless the kid is 7
Gotta start early if you want to save future generations from being caught up in this mess.:applause:

Clip makes me want to check the show out. Kid's reactions to sh*t like this(being scared, fake a.ss tough guys, confused looks) is always intriguing.
 6 years ago '04        #91
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Supa Mario 910 said:
That n*gga told them what it was and they acted like bi*ches...real ignorant n*gga right there. fu*k you if you don't agree..
Cool story bruh. You sound cooler than a polar bears toe nails.
 6 years ago '10        #92
SweetJones 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
dude soft..
 6 years ago '04        #93
Mc Mastamind 
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 18 18
 thehippiegang said:
The issue behind the whole show is the fact that threatening a young black male of 16 such as Brandon, isn't going to be a particularly scary thing. I don't know if he's been world-cultured at all, but given his cuhzzzing nature - I think it's safe to say that he hasn't.

What do our prison systems expect to create with that sort of treatment? The same respect that they don't receive from Brandon, seeing as he is unconscious to the real world where we're all human beings - is not being given to him in return. Since when does being incarcerated give you the right to be treated sub-humanly? I can't judge the kid on not being afraid of scare tactics, matter of fact I can't judge him at all. What I can say is that the show exposes a sort of teaching practice in our prison system that doesn't benefit everyone, and the fact that Brandon doesn't scare very easily is admirable to me.

Perhaps the arts would be a good way of teaching Brandon, or others like him a respect for differing walks of life, and an appreciation for people of differing backgrounds and a respect for humanity in general. But then again I could be wrong, just my perspective.
What you says makes sense as a statement, but I disagree in regards to Brandon. I think scaring him is EXACTLY what he needed. He had to be brought down a few steps cuz dude thought he cud f!ght ANYBODY and win. He wanted to show he's the biggest and baddest. Showing him that he wud be manhandled in jail was a great tactic as evidenced by him crying not wanting to end up in jail.

He has a tough outer shell and a soft inner shell. That's solely becuz he said he was picked on at a younger age and wasn't gonna let that happen again; so he figured he had to be "hard" all the time. He stood up to those officers knowing they cudnt do much, he was playing a game not being a brave man. When he say the inmate end up locked in a chair for not complying he got scared and cried like a bi*ch.

Politely teaching sum1 like him won't work cuz he doesn't wanna listen or learn; he wants to do things his own way on his own terms. That's why scaring him and not giving him a choice about it worked. Kid had the BEST turnaround that episode qutting gangs, drugs, violence, and he even went to apologize to the officers he disrespected.

I watch this program a lot and I feel it is VERY effective against these kids; especially when they hear the inmates stories telling em not to throw their lives away.

Peace
 6 years ago '04        #94
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,485 | Props total: 6067 6067
real n*gga sh*t though he a man jus like another other n*gga wit a d!ck on the earth so i mean u cant intmidate another n*gga and no expect him to defend himself. sh*t i wont let another n*gga talk to me no any kind of way nowhere, not in my house, school or jail/prison.
 08-31-2011, 04:48 PM         #95
eddieopelousas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this lil n*gga started cryin. i dont know him but i think everyone knows that those cops cant touch u ON T.V.!!! its easy to talk sh*t when u know they cant touch u! besides that hard a.ss persona doesnt mean sh*t. when and if u reach 40 or so, all that wont matter anymore!
 6 years ago '06        #96
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 Mc Mastamind said:
What you says makes sense as a statement, but I disagree in regards to Brandon. I think scaring him is EXACTLY what he needed. He had to be brought down a few steps cuz dude thought he cud f!ght ANYBODY and win. He wanted to show he's the biggest and baddest. Showing him that he wud be manhandled in jail was a great tactic as evidenced by him crying not wanting to end up in jail.

He has a tough outer shell and a soft inner shell. That's solely becuz he said he was picked on at a younger age and wasn't gonna let that happen again; so he figured he had to be "hard" all the time. He stood up to those officers knowing they cudnt do much, he was playing a game not being a brave man. When he say the inmate end up locked in a chair for not complying he got scared and cried like a bi*ch.

Politely teaching sum1 like him won't work cuz he doesn't wanna listen or learn; he wants to do things his own way on his own terms. That's why scaring him and not giving him a choice about it worked. Kid had the BEST turnaround that episode qutting gangs, drugs, violence, and he even went to apologize to the officers he disrespected.

I watch this program a lot and I feel it is VERY effective against these kids; especially when they hear the inmates stories telling em not to throw their lives away.

Peace
I agree with some of what you said...but *telling and *showing are 2 VERY different things..

it's 1 thing to be in jail and *listening to n*ggas tell you their life struggles and them telling you this is NOT the place you'd want to end up...yeah..most n*ggas it WILL hit them to the hearts but sh*t...once you leave jail...what's waiting for you? NOT sh*t..but tha damn streets..the ONLY way people will be able to *change is if that person wants to change...you can pray for a n*gga all day and night but if that person doesn't want to better themselves then what tha fu*k you think is going to happen? not sh*t...same ol sh*t...just a different day....

My point is..lil man can HEAR every fu*kin' story jail has to offer but if that youngin' doesn't have people that really *loves him back @ home then he's on a road to self-destruction...

He's 16 so yeah...he's not that mature but sh*t...it's tha way he was brought up...I know yall heard that n*gga cryin' sayin' "he was raised by all girls" or something like that...meaning he was tha only n*gga in tha household point blank...

I was tha only dude in my household...1 mother....3 sisters...so yeah...that sh*t was rough as fu*k on a n*gga but @ tha same time I grew up faster than most dudes and my older cousins/uncles showed me tha way......but if that lil n*gga doesn't have that positive *guidance @ home....he's fu*kin' doomed...and tha sad thing about it is........................on some real sh*t.............you can't even blame *him.......
 6 years ago '06        #97
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
real n*gga sh*t though he a man jus like another other n*gga wit a d!ck on the earth so i mean u cant intmidate another n*gga and no expect him to defend himself. sh*t i wont let another n*gga talk to me no any kind of way nowhere, not in my house, school or jail/prison.
See this is the problem.. general people thinking they better then the law, better then the system, better then other people in general.. n*ggas need to be humbled now days.. a lot of young dudes start thinking they above it all.. i aint about to go into detail on where the source of them acting like this is from because there is many things that influence the youth to be like this..

I guess it all comes with maturity once you realize life aint a game.. Its the most serious sh*t you will ever know.. there is nothing more serious then it.. When we young we take certain things for granted but with time comes wisdom and soon enough by the time this dudes 18 he will have learnt some sh*t.. These cops are actually racist because they dont kno this dude on a personal level and want to 'bet their lifes' that he will be dead or in jail in 5 years.. fu*k those idiots.. they are profiling this young dude because of his immature attitude? sure he has more of an attitude then normal 16 year old kids but an attitude dont get you k!lled or put in jail, your actions do..
 6 years ago '05        #98
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
kids in the video = most useless people on the planet

Last edited by Bea5T; 08-31-2011 at 07:08 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #99
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 Bea5T said:
kids in the video = most useless people on the planet
you went from "kins" to "kids"...make your mind up...
 08-31-2011, 08:39 PM         #100
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This "scared straight" show doesn't show kids the whole story. See the cops can't touch the kids here on camera. Now let that confrontation had happened on a random night on the streets. That cop would have whipped boy's a.ss for mentioning his daughter and no one would even care.

That cop said he bet his life on the boy being dead or in jail in 10 years. it's cause they plan on meeting up with him again

Last edited by Krazy K; 08-31-2011 at 08:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy