Crip Gets Kicked Off Beyond Scared Straight (video)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 Da Realness said:
lol only young n*ggas gon say this kid a "real n*gga" Any man can hear it in his voice and see it in his face that he is very fearful. That lil n*gga got come across a n*gga thats gon rock him into wheelchair if he don't chill the fu*k out. He remind me of some of these lil n*ggas I see out here. He know damn well all them cameras is saving his a.ss.
no "young n*gga" here unless being 25 is ur definition of a "young n*gga" I would love to see what you would have done...cameras there or not............................
 6 years ago '06        #62
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 C FLO said:
That sucks the cops gave up on the kid. That didn't help matters telling him "I will see you in 10 years tops" The kid was cracking they could of work on him.
That's because they didn't give a fu*k about him out tha gate especially when he wasn't going for that "fu*ked up a.ss tactic" :wtf: you can't "scare" n*ggas by trying to intimidate them...try that sh*t in *real life and 9/10 you'll be the first person on tha ground....
 08-31-2011, 04:48 AM         #63
thehippiegang  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Police officers don't take into account the socioeconomic factors involved in that child's up ringing, educated or not.

If they're not human enough to see he's exhibiting manhood in the best way he knows how, then that there calls for an examination of the CO position in general. They need to actually be trained to treat inmates like people not fu*king cattle.

In this day and age when n*ggas are scraping from the bottom, most of us feel like cattle anyways. What's the fu*king difference in being inside or out? Public visibility?
 6 years ago '04        #64
Mc Mastamind 
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 18 18
LOL ya'll sayin the cops cudnt deal with him or the boy didn't do anything and the cops picked on him are fu*kin DUMB! Watch the whole episode this kid was disrespectin the fu*k outta EVERYBODY, even threatin the inmates sayin he wants to f!ght em. This kid shuda had his a.ss BEAT! Also he got kicked off becuz they warned ALL the kids before the sit down with the inmates tellin their stories that they WILL be kicked out if they disrespect the inmates. He was the only kid who did so he got thrown out.

To add more, those of you who said he's beyond saving the show does a followup usually a MINIMUM 30 days later and this dude changed completely cuz he knew he wudnt survive in jail. The kid that was expected to change most in this episode DIDN'T change at all and brought a bb gun to school ending up on probation. He was some 13 year old tiny a.ss kid who'd get r*ped repeatedly in jail...even I was suprised to hear he didn't change after the officers let him job shadow after this episode.

Watch the full thing before ya'll judge, cuz at least half of u sound like real dumb muthafu*kas right now.

Peace
 6 years ago '08        #65
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
i blame our enviroment this sh*t is sad
 6 years ago '04        #66
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19873 19873
CuhhhhhuZZzzzZZz

i feel bad for his moms.... dude is just confused, he is just 16.... mad dudes i know that are normal now used to be beyond ignorant when they were teens.. its life.

not everybody is "normal" but there is a point where u got to grow up and be a REAL man... not stuck in your second or third childhood with a bunch of little n*ggas as your "brothers"

and props to him if he cleaned his act up like L E Dub mentioned... he did shed tears so obviously the kid cared enough when he saw how much his mom was hurt by everything.
 6 years ago '05        #67
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2404 2404
 Supa Mario 910 said:
That n*gga told them what it was and they acted like bi*ches...real n*gga right there. fu*k you if you don't agree..

stfu

he only acted like that cuz he knew he was just a 'visitor' and when it was all said and done that he was going back home..thas real fake n*gga shyt right there that you apparently condone...sucks to be you
 6 years ago '05        #68
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2404 2404
 C FLO said:
That sucks the cops gave up on the kid. That didn't help matters telling him "I will see you in 10 years tops" The kid was cracking they could of work on him.

you know how many kids are in line for that 'tour' ? you think he got time to babysit one dead end punk ?
 6 years ago '07        #69
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Da Realness said:
lol only young n*ggas gon say this kid a "real n*gga" Any man can hear it in his voice and see it in his face that he is very fearful. That lil n*gga got come across a n*gga thats gon rock him into wheelchair if he don't chill the fu*k out. He remind me of some of these lil n*ggas I see out here. He know damn well all them cameras is saving his a.ss.
a man thats afraid for his life is the worse one to f!ght, you dont know what hes capable of and hes f!ghting to survive
 6 years ago '07        #70
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
props to the crip for not folding under pressure.
 08-31-2011, 09:48 AM         #71
thehippiegang  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mc Mastamind said:
LOL ya'll sayin the cops cudnt deal with him or the boy didn't do anything and the cops picked on him are fu*kin DUMB! Watch the whole episode this kid was disrespectin the fu*k outta EVERYBODY, even threatin the inmates sayin he wants to f!ght em. This kid shuda had his a.ss BEAT! Also he got kicked off becuz they warned ALL the kids before the sit down with the inmates tellin their stories that they WILL be kicked out if they disrespect the inmates. He was the only kid who did so he got thrown out.

To add more, those of you who said he's beyond saving the show does a followup usually a MINIMUM 30 days later and this dude changed completely cuz he knew he wudnt survive in jail. The kid that was expected to change most in this episode DIDN'T change at all and brought a bb gun to school ending up on probation. He was some 13 year old tiny a.ss kid who'd get r*ped repeatedly in jail...even I was suprised to hear he didn't change after the officers let him job shadow after this episode.

Watch the full thing before ya'll judge, cuz at least half of u sound like real dumb muthafu*kas right now.

Peace
The issue behind the whole show is the fact that threatening a young black male of 16 such as Brandon, isn't going to be a particularly scary thing. I don't know if he's been world-cultured at all, but given his cuhzzzing nature - I think it's safe to say that he hasn't.

What do our prison systems expect to create with that sort of treatment? The same respect that they don't receive from Brandon, seeing as he is unconscious to the real world where we're all human beings - is not being given to him in return. Since when does being incarcerated give you the right to be treated sub-humanly? I can't judge the kid on not being afraid of scare tactics, matter of fact I can't judge him at all. What I can say is that the show exposes a sort of teaching practice in our prison system that doesn't benefit everyone, and the fact that Brandon doesn't scare very easily is admirable to me.

Perhaps the arts would be a good way of teaching Brandon, or others like him a respect for differing walks of life, and an appreciation for people of differing backgrounds and a respect for humanity in general. But then again I could be wrong, just my perspective.

Last edited by thehippiegang; 08-31-2011 at 09:55 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #72
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
that kid is going to live a short life
 6 years ago '05        #73
Ant_Marley 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 2 2
this n*gga really gonna cry after tho?
 6 years ago '09        #74
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
Y'all defending this are ignorant. That bigass skinhead gon' be getting you from the back real shortly.
 6 years ago '06        #75
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,893 | Props total: 25685 25685
 Reppindaburghh said:
I think the kid is a dumb a.ss but still at them getting so frustrated that their tactics weren't working on him that they kicked him out. "Oh if we can't scare you straight then you just gotta leave" .
This if anything the way he was acting doesn't effect him with all that ''you'll be boxing with god'' or you'll end up in jail.. that is the type of person you gotta sit and talk one on one with take them out show them a better life away from the hood because threats simply wont work...
 6 years ago '05        #76
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,174 | Props total: 1178 1178
the inmate knew his name yelled out "AYO BRANDON"!
 6 years ago '06        #77
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
They were right for kicking him out - since he wants to act that way, go to jail. There is no reason to care about his future because he doesn't. Not many people see the outside or life past 30 with his view. Just a waste of a life in the end.
 6 years ago '05        #78
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
that kid is a lost cause...
 6 years ago '06        #79
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8915 8915
homie was calm until the cops started fucin wit him i really dont see the point of kicin him out doe but dude was right they just try to talk to them like bi*ches to scare them
 6 years ago '07        #80
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Is there a utube link?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy