Crip Gets Kicked Off Beyond Scared Straight (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 3148 3148
Full Episode:
 6 years ago '05        #42
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Supa Mario 910 said:
That n*gga told them what it was and they acted like bi*ches...real n*gga right there. fu*k you if you don't agree..
this... but that is the type of kid that will end up dead if he doesn't turn it around... That size at 16? He should be playing football or basketball trying to get out the hood... I can respect him not taking sh*t but you can't disrespect mom dukes like that tho...

Wish best of luck to the kid... But he would have beat the sh*t outta that guard lol

with his size, n*ggas in the street not f!ghting him, they going straight to the guns...
 08-31-2011, 02:52 AM         #43
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistatnn said:
I bet you Fleece would set this n*gga straight real quick

Fleece and straight? Does not compute
 6 years ago '06        #44
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
wth yall watching u got the cops spitting in ur face talkin sh*t talkin bout this where u gon b when hes not and then u got some scrub talkin bout you gon get knocked out to yo face hell yea u would buck too. Looks like some bi*ch made n*ggas in here tonite b.. If he was ok sir yes sir im sorry sir the video wlda been ::teen punked on scared straight:: lmao yall is wild bx
 6 years ago '06        #45
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
I agree with most...dude didn't do anything wrong...listen to tha title of the fu*kin' show they tried to "scare" him but he's probably seen more horrific sh*t on tha streets than having people scream and yell @ him...

They keep tellin' him not to be violent and sh*t but hell....tha guard got up in his sh*t...that's disrespecting right there IMO...and like he said they're trying to "bi*ch" them..so I respect him for atleast knowing what tha fu*k he's doing..he doesn't seem like a dumb-ass knucklehead doing sh*t for fun..seems more like a "if you disrespect me it's on" type of person....THEN that n*gga told him it'll be like boxing with God? :wtf: n*gga fall back.....lmfao

Everybody tried to make him seem like tha bad guy when every real n*gga in is *postition would have did tha same thing....trying to punk kids thinking that sh*t is going to help them....fu*k outta here...tha only thing dat lil n*gga needs is someone to guide him on tha right path...dat big fu*ka should be playing football....
 6 years ago '06        #46
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 twindeserteagle said:
wth yall watching u got the cops spitting in ur face talkin sh*t talkin bout this where u gon b when hes not and then u got some scrub talkin bout you gon get knocked out to yo face hell yea u would buck too. Looks like some bi*ch made n*ggas in here tonite b.. If he was ok sir yes sir im sorry sir the video wlda been ::teen punked on scared straight:: lmao yall is wild bx
exactly, homie....they want to talk sh*t and expect the lil n*gga to fold and sh*t...if anything that n*gga that was locked up shoulda reached out to him (he would have probably communicated better with him vs. tha guards) but yeah he wants to be a a.ss and become a *threat talkin' bout boxing with God....................................boiiiiiiiii iiiiiii stop!!!
 6 years ago '06        #47
space
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I agree with most...dude didn't do anything wrong...listen to tha title of the fu*kin' show they tried to "scare" him but he's probably seen more horrific sh*t on tha streets than having people scream and yell @ him...

They keep tellin' him not to be violent and sh*t but hell....tha guard got up in his sh*t...that's disrespecting right there IMO...and like he said they're trying to "bi*ch" them..so I respect him for atleast knowing what tha fu*k he's doing..he doesn't seem like a dumb-ass knucklehead doing sh*t for fun..seems more like a "if you disrespect me it's on" type of person....THEN that n*gga told him it'll be like boxing with God? :wtf: n*gga fall back.....lmfao

Everybody tried to make him seem like tha bad guy when every real n*gga in is *postition would have did tha same thing....trying to punk kids thinking that sh*t is going to help them....fu*k outta here...tha only thing dat lil n*gga needs is someone to guide him on tha right path...dat big fu*ka should be playing football....

exactly
 6 years ago '06        #48
space
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
exactly, homie....they want to talk sh*t and expect the lil n*gga to fold and sh*t...if anything that n*gga that was locked up shoulda reached out to him (he would have probably communicated better with him vs. tha guards) but yeah he wants to be a a.ss and become a *threat talkin' bout boxing with God....................................boiiiiiiiii iiiiiii stop!!!
lmao and u seen dude get amped! like boxing wit god!? wtf
 6 years ago '04        #49
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,248 | Props total: 3837 3837
That kid would be better off with military dicipline rather than that jail sh*t. You can't put a bummy kid in a bummy situation around some bums in jail and expect him to be better. Put him around some diciplined military men, not some pus*y a.ss C.O.'s and make him stay in that boot camp - no kick outs. If he's still a knucklehead, then pass judgement. Till then STFU.
 08-31-2011, 03:23 AM         #50
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a diff ball game when your actually locked the fu*k up. He about his sh*t, no doubt. But he better smarten up, life of a gangsta aint all that coo. You either spend most fo your life behind bars, dead or some other sh*t. Why? get an education and get payed. Simple fu*king solution
 6 years ago '06        #51
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 OOps said:
Its a diff ball game when your actually locked the fu*k up. He about his sh*t, no doubt. But he better smarten up, life of a gangsta aint all that coo. You either spend most fo your life behind bars, dead or some other sh*t. Why? get an education and get payed. Simple fu*king solution
true story...but if that n*gga doesn't have any positive role models to look up to then sh*t.... he's 16...n*gga STILL has a lot of learning to do but yeah...if you're surrounded by n*ggas who *say they love you....*say they'll ride and die for you then that's all you gon know and look up to...that's why I said a n*gga like that needs guidance...ASAP!
 08-31-2011, 03:39 AM         #52
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just wish pac was alive to see some sh*t like this...n*gga would be like

[pic - click to view]

"i done told you n*ggas, the hate you give little infants

[pic - click to view]

fu*ks EVERYBODY"
 6 years ago '07        #53
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
the second cop been watching training day...

"HE RUNS sh*t HERE, YOU JUST STAY HERE!!"
 6 years ago '09        #54
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3072 3072
I feel sorry for the lil n*gga. Sounds like dude got some heavy baggage, if he don't get out the hood he will be another statistic fosho.
 08-31-2011, 03:49 AM         #55
Jamesflames6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slicedadon said:
LOL at all you clowns who act like when you were 16 this kid might not have fu*ked you up...just cause he stands up for himself you try to judge him, if you were 16 in that program yall would probably p!ss ya fu*kin self, never been to jail azzz nigggas

Your right....never been to jail. AND PLAN ON KEEPING IT THAT WAY!
Kids now what this show is about and the limits of what the cops and imates can do to you. Wanna make it scary? Stop aring the show, come up with a new format on how to really shaken em up and then dont televise it. That way its strickly rumors and word of mouth what happens or dont happen to that a.ss when you in the "scared str8: program. If i was running the jail or show I would get some inmates on good behavior or ones just about to get out and stage a brawl n the yard where the kids can see and fake it like one of them took a bullet for not complying. Fake blood and all and have the medics come quick to wheel his a.ss on out of there asap! Let it happen like 20ft or so from them. Close but not to close to tell. I kno the idea aint perfect and needed to be edited right but ya'll get the point. Cant be scared if you know whats gonna go down!
 08-31-2011, 03:53 AM         #56
sourkush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shid he kept it G!! Told his a.ss she woulda been on my team
 6 years ago '06        #57
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol only young n*ggas gon say this kid a "real n*gga" Any man can hear it in his voice and see it in his face that he is very fearful. That lil n*gga got come across a n*gga thats gon rock him into wheelchair if he don't chill the fu*k out. He remind me of some of these lil n*ggas I see out here. He know damn well all them cameras is saving his a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #58
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
lmao

just last week I was saying, I don't know why n*ggas don't ignore those officers on there...they can't do sh*t to you
 6 years ago '04        #59
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
The frail mfs are evident in this thread.

Cops got disrespectful for no reason really and youngin wasn't having it.

6 years ago '11        #60
C FLO 
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
That sucks the cops gave up on the kid. That didn't help matters telling him "I will see you in 10 years tops" The kid was cracking they could of work on him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago