most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
 mistatnn said:
Who is your wife?
My wife is a counselor at one of the state prisons in ga.....so if he got locked up and shipped to one of the prisons...its more money for her....if her caseload goes up...her money go up......the prison system is like the new plantation
 6 years ago '04        #42
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 bi0 said:
he dumb a.ss fu*k for trying to floss at the barbershop.. niccaz @ the barber shop know to many people that will HIT a LICK on YO a.ss...

scooner said:
u rock ya jewelz at some random a.ss spot u deserve to get got. i only wear mine on special occasions: clubs, parties, vip events, etc. best believe before i leave the building everything is tucked in and/or in my pocket. u dont need to be flossin 24/7. get over yourself.
Best believe jack boys be at clubs, and parties and they do peep game. If you had a hood a.ss club then yea, I see what you mean but usually at VIP/Upscale events, security and police are everywhere so its not about to go down like that. Im not about to tuck my sh*t in or put it in my pocket when its time to walk outside though lolol
 6 years ago '10        #43
astarisborn 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 534 534
really son....

Crittenton told police he and a friend were leaving a barbershop around 10:50 p.m...

:ducktales:
 6 years ago '04        #44
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 kuntree_swagger said:
He got robbed in atlanta......the barbershops near a few major strip clubs stay open 24/7, so his story is possible...but WHY didnt this n*gga have insurance....id call the police and get that sh*t right back......but my dude from atlanta...he has had the street thug mentality for a while.....dude was almost kicked out of tech for several f!ghts on campus...couldnt keep his goon friends away from them white girls...but u wont hear bout that in the news......but hey....another check for my wife.......n*ggas get locked up....more money for her.....Thanks JARVIS...

lol wut?
 6 years ago '05        #45
d_ville5 
space
space
$839 | Props total: 6 6
Boxden is full of crime experts and investigators I see...
 6 years ago '04        #46
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 kuntree_swagger said:
My wife is a counselor at one of the state prisons in ga.....so if he got locked up and shipped to one of the prisons...its more money for her....if her caseload goes up...her money go up......the prison system is like the new plantation
oh. ok
 08-30-2011, 11:18 PM         #47
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 riga89 said:
Honestly, this is what has gotten America soft and keeps violence around where it should not be. If you rob somebody, especially at gunpoint, expect to either end up dead or in jail for a very long time. I have no problem with anybody who gets robbed at gunpoint shooting or even k!lling the person(s) who robbed them. You know if he didn't give up the jewels, he would have been shot. Those kids didn't get what was coming to them, but they will.
Im with you. I feel like if you rob somebody and they can find u they shouls be able 2 put a hole in u. I have no love foor a thief. They the worst kinda person.
 08-30-2011, 11:25 PM         #48
acfeli407 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What an idiot
 6 years ago '10        #49
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 mistatnn said:
The fu*k he rockin all those jewels around to the barbershop for anyway?!?! Unless I get a cut on my way out for the night or running errands, I stroll up in the barbershop in shorts and a tee(jeans and a hoody if its cold). 55k worth of jewels?!? Come on son

this n*gga must ain't see what happened to brisco
 08-30-2011, 11:31 PM         #50
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only thing worse than being robbed for white ice is being robbed for black ice
 08-30-2011, 11:48 PM         #51
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watta herb lol.. If i was da barber i woulda sold dat ni66a out 2 get atleast 2gs lolll
 6 years ago '04        #52
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1091 1091
What some of y'all fail to realize is the ninja w/ $55K in jewelry gladly pay $100 for a cut especially after normal business hours, so yes the shop is open @ 11PM and especially for that stuntin' a.ss fool.

Damn I hate that my city is so hood and so fake at the same time. fu*k ATL SHAWTY!!
 6 years ago '06        #53
Homestead 
space
space
$288 | Props total: 0 0
im laughing at the n*gga having 55K in jewlery and only 25 dollars in his pocket, where you going with 25 dollars in your pocket and 55K and gold .. that doesnt match lol
 6 years ago '06        #54
Homestead 
space
space
$288 | Props total: 0 0
in gold**
 6 years ago '05        #55
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,109 | Props total: 1556 1556
If I was that rich I'd pay the barber to come to my house, give him $100 and I bet he'd gladly do it. 55k in jewelry is just dumb. I think I'd find better things to spend money on than jewelry, but whatever. Kid is dumb and is gonna rot in jail for k!lling an innocent woman that has 4 kids.
 6 years ago '07        #56
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 Homestead said:
im laughing at the n*gga having 55K in jewlery and only 25 dollars in his pocket, where you going with 25 dollars in your pocket and 55K and gold .. that doesnt match lol
having only $25 actually saved him from losing any more money. i don't really even see the point of having more than 100 bucks on you if you have a debit/credit card. if i was a millionaire i'd still only carry 50 bucks in cash.
 6 years ago '07        #57
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
iphones have locators you can download, no?
 6 years ago '09        #58
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 1655 1655
Don't quote me boxen but I herd the girl who he accidentally k!lled had something to do with it she knew the robbers and tried to protect them and got shot by a mistake someone might be able to conform I know for a fact the 22 yr old women with 4 kids had some type of relations with those robbers
 6 years ago '11        #59
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
the hell are they doing at a barbershop at 10:50 pm?

barbershops around my way close at 8 or 9 pm

smh

6 years ago '06        #60
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
For his sake, I hope he didn't do it. We'll see what kind of evidence they have on him. At best, this looks like a week case. No gun, him lawyered up, shady witnesses = him walking. If he did it, he deserves to be behind bars. We will see how this case plays out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now