Javaris Crittenton was robbed of $55,000 in jewelry on April 21st

most viewed right now
 60
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Drake- Iím Upset
316 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #1
5726 pageviews
72 comments


Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$766 | Props total: 93 93
Javaris Crittenton was robbed of $55,000 in jewelry on April 21st
 

 

Crittenton told police he and a friend were leaving a barbershop around 10:50 p.m. April 21 when two teenagers surprised them as they returned to their car, according to police report released to The a.ssociated Press.

One teenager held Crittenton at gunpoint and ordered him to "give me what you got," he told police. He said he handed over a $25,000 black diamond necklace, a $30,000 black diamond watch, an iPhone and $25 cash, according to the report.

Full story here
[pic - click to view]

 AP News: Jewelry robbery linked to ex-NBA player, shooting

72 comments for "Javaris Crittenton was robbed of $55,000 in jewelry on April 21st"

 7 years ago '07        #2
Avon_Barksdale 4473 heat pts4473
space
avatar space
space
$45,209 | Props total: 69193 69193
 7 years ago '07        #3
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
wait a min.this n*gga had to ask gilbert arenas for money yet he's walkin around around wit 55k in jewelry.black people smh
 7 years ago '04        #4
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,999 | Props total: 4523 4523
The fu*k he rockin all those jewels around to the barbershop for anyway?!?! Unless I get a cut on my way out for the night or running errands, I stroll up in the barbershop in shorts and a tee(jeans and a hoody if its cold). 55k worth of jewels?!? Come on son
 7 years ago '07        #5
Avon_Barksdale 4473 heat pts4473
space
avatar space
space
$45,209 | Props total: 69193 69193
 mistatnn said:
The fu*k he rockin all those jewels around to the barbershop for anyway?!?! Unless I get a cut on my way out for the night or running errands, I stroll up in the barbershop in shorts and a tee(jeans and a hoody if its cold). 55k worth of jewels?!? Come on son
i do same shyt im bummy as fu*k when i got get a cut...this n*gga...
 7 years ago '07        #6
theFREAK 3957 heat pts3957
space
avatar space
space
$56,736 | Props total: 46459 46459
 7 years ago '05        #7
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
they said it was 10:50 pm maybe he was going to club but what shop is open that late ?? sh*t dont sound rite at all
 7 years ago '07        #8
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
and $25 cash
 7 years ago '10        #9
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 141 141
 7 years ago '04        #10
M1nze 
space
avatar space
space
$5,760 | Props total: 115 115
nice lick.
 7 years ago '04        #11
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,999 | Props total: 4523 4523
 sho 2010 said:
n*ggas always tryna stunt
The reason 1/4 of the jail population is there! Soon to be this jackass. I mean really, what was he really gonna accomplish after shooting and k!lling the person he thought stole his jewels?!? He still would have been out of the 55k. He would have just had the burden of k!lling someone on his mind for the rest of his life. But his dumb a.ss k!lled the wrong person and probably wont see outside of the prison cell for the rest of his life! Hope he saved some of that NBA money
 7 years ago '07        #12
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$21,411 | Props total: 14354 14354
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
they said it was 10:50 pm maybe he was going to club but what shop is open that late ?? sh*t dont sound rite at all
Most cats with paper do that.My barber always cutting n*ggas after hours like that.It cost a pretty penny to keep that boy open that late tho.
 7 years ago '08        #13
j-dub82 
space
avatar space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 56 56
thats a n*gga for ya
 7 years ago '07        #14
Avon_Barksdale 4473 heat pts4473
space
avatar space
space
$45,209 | Props total: 69193 69193
 N.O.4Life said:
Most cats with paper do that.My barber always cutting n*ggas after hours like that.It cost a pretty penny to keep that boy open that late tho.
 7 years ago '07        #15
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,042 | Props total: 32 32
He got robbed in atlanta......the barbershops near a few major strip clubs stay open 24/7, so his story is possible...but WHY didnt this n*gga have insurance....id call the police and get that sh*t right back......but my dude from atlanta...he has had the street thug mentality for a while.....dude was almost kicked out of tech for several f!ghts on campus...couldnt keep his goon friends away from them white girls...but u wont hear bout that in the news......but hey....another check for my wife.......n*ggas get locked up....more money for her.....Thanks JARVIS...
 7 years ago '08        #16
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,904 | Props total: 15188 15188
 r.burgundy said:
wait a min.this n*gga had to ask gilbert arenas for money yet he's walkin around around wit 55k in jewelry.black people smh
ask? n*gga Gil owed and wasn't trying to pay
 7 years ago '07        #17
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$31,911 | Props total: 29172 29172
 Davey Dha Don said:
Crittenton told police he and a friend were leaving a barbershop around 10:50 p.m...


stopped reading there
 7 years ago '04        #18
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,999 | Props total: 4523 4523
 kuntree_swagger said:
He got robbed in atlanta......the barbershops near a few major strip clubs stay open 24/7, so his story is possible...but WHY didnt this n*gga have insurance....id call the police and get that sh*t right back......but my dude from atlanta...he has had the street thug mentality for a while.....dude was almost kicked out of tech for several f!ghts on campus...couldnt keep his goon friends away from them white girls...but u wont hear bout that in the news......but hey....another check for my wife.......n*ggas get locked up....more money for her.....Thanks JARVIS...
Who is your wife?
 7 years ago '04        #19
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,999 | Props total: 4523 4523
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
they said it was 10:50 pm maybe he was going to club but what shop is open that late ?? sh*t dont sound rite at all
My barbershop still be open that late. I mean technically they arent but for the frequent customers that rock with the shop like that they always come through. Most of the time its just n*ggas in there smoking, drinking and playing xbox but if I tell my barber I cant make it before closing he will stay at the shop.

I got family in Harlem and plenty times ill go get a haircut on the way to the club. And im talking around 11:30 lol. Dudes still be open getting that money. Think about it. Thats another good $100 a hour
 7 years ago '04        #20
refuze 343 heat pts343
space
avatar space
space
$19,292 | Props total: 21185 21185
fu*k all that stunting sh*t. i don't give a sh*t if i'm wearing k-mart clothes as long as i got g's in the bank. fu*k all that hype. wearing all that bling and expensive sh*t makes you an easy target.

might as well walk around with a sign that says "Rob me."
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy