Drake Talks ‘Take Care,’ joint album with Rick Ross &WTT

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,648 | Props total: 9579 9579
im must be the only one that doesn't like marvin's room . everything else is straight
 08-30-2011, 06:51 PM         #42
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #43
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,540 | Props total: 353 353
I like Marvins Room
 08-30-2011, 07:19 PM         #44
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross and Drake album together >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '10        #45
GBREEZE 270 heat pts270
space
space
$12,495 | Props total: 9581 9581
Im surprised not to see a lot more hate in here. Save this thread yall becuz when it turns out to be a dope album all the haters will be back out talkin about drizzy is wack....when they secretly bumpin the hell out of the album.
 08-30-2011, 08:42 PM         #46
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake and Rozay

Take Care could be a great record, I'm looking forward to it.
 7 years ago '05        #47
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 8483 8483
birthday edition? dudes a f*g..
 7 years ago '05        #48
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Brainwave said:

• On why he’s taking his time with this album: “I remember when artists used to take, like, four years to make an album. Usher used to disappear for three years. It took Justin Timberlake a really long time to craft Justified. Even Beyoncé’s albums are spanned three years apart. You’ve got to live, man. And now we’ve sort of birthed and encouraged this generation of instant gratification.”

• On which leaked tracks will make the final cut: “‘Headlines’ and ‘Marvin’s Room’ are on the album. But ‘Dreams Money Can Buy’ and ‘Trust Issues,’ those joints are on that birthday edition. That birthday edition might be a stupid amount of songs. I’m just forewarning everybody. [Laughs] I want to service people a lot of music to get you through fall, winter, spring, and into the next summer. I want this music to last.”
I'm kinda excited to hear this now.
 7 years ago '07        #49
Verse 72 heat pts72
space
space
$16,823 | Props total: 6036 6036
 Swisher sweet said:
I'm kinda excited to hear this now.
@ your avy, where the hell have you been?
 7 years ago '07        #50
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,549 | Props total: 16162 16162
Why did he use R&B artists as an example on taking a long time to push out an album? They always take forever to put albums out. I'm looking forward to this though hopefully its better than Thank Me Later.

justinjones said:
im must be the only one that doesn't like marvin's room . everything else is straight
I didn't like Marvin's Room or the 429523054950 remixes either. Its a hating song a.ss song.

Last edited by TH35; 08-30-2011 at 09:36 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #51
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 411 411
Doing an album with Ross would prolly be his best bet. I dont think the wayne or Trey joint album will work because neighter of them is gonna come up with the perfect music. i feel like Ross has a perfect ear for music and drake can take a song to the next level. If he makes an album with wayne or trey it will just another album. Him and Ross could make that sh*t bigger then life. They have that perfect combination where they could bring each other into their different worlds. Ross goes perfect on RnB songs and Drake can deliver that hit RnB song and both of them spitting on a track is crazy. They carried Im One One and Aston Martin Music was ahead of its time. I just dont think wayne or Trey could make an album with drake. It would be the right thing to do with wayne just because they on the same label and they have hits together and same thing with Trey; good friends doing records. Drake and Ross Album would be perfect because you could mix that Toronto Sound Into Miami Life Style with RnB. That sh*t would be classic
 08-30-2011, 10:27 PM         #52
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Why did he use R&B artists as an example on taking a long time to push out an album? They always take forever to put albums out. I'm looking forward to this though hopefully its better than Thank Me Later.

I didn't like Marvin's Room or the 429523054950 remixes either. Its a hating song a.ss song.
Yeah it is... I don't condone the actions one bit...

But there's no arguing that it's a real song... And in today's climate, someone making sh*t with real emotion, especially when it makes you look lame like the actions in that song, in some way it's kinda commendable... In some wierd way.

I respond to the realness of the emotion in the song... It's still some hoe sh*t tho.
 08-30-2011, 11:11 PM         #53
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas watching the throne very happy to be you...i told nigs drake would go harder after hearin WTT
 7 years ago '10        #54
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 1266 1266
Can't hate on Drake. I couldn't fu*k with him at first, but I've had Marvin's room on repeat for like three days now. Yeah, I know I'm late. Dude is talented.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy