Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-30-2011, 07:44 PM         #141
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minorities said:
Next week tuesday on bx going to be hilarious, no matter the outcome.
lol i agree
 08-30-2011, 07:45 PM         #142
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sourkush said:
Lol Why the haters so mad like they aint see this coming??
these bi*ch n*ggas saw it !!!
 6 years ago '04        #143
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 T R I L L said:
Billboard cant account for how many units this guy bought tho..

[pic - click to view]

Dont recall you sayin this stupid sh*t when WTT numbers came in
 6 years ago '11        #144
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400 OP
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
It's funny how many excuses are made when Wayne does numbers..at some point it just gets pathetic. Some n*ggas don't know how to take an L like a man, they show their bi*chassness more and more.
 08-30-2011, 08:07 PM         #145
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

All these Haters fu*k Jay-z Weak a.ss..C4 goes hard don't know what yall been listening to just because this man can actually rap, sing, do it all people want to hate because they can't do the same just give credit when its do.. all I'm saying if we were all critics we would be in the critic business and getting money but we are not so stop the hating...Sippin on this haterade

:applause: WAYNE>>>>>>JAY
 08-30-2011, 08:11 PM         #146
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
It's funny how many excuses are made when Wayne does numbers..at some point it just gets pathetic. Some n*ggas don't know how to take an L like a man, they show their bi*chassness more and more.
so true...but you see how they all over the place with excuses saying why C4 selling soo much??..."Teeny boppers bought it, only white folks bought it, Baby bought half of it, kids are the ones who supported the album and the excuses goes on" sh*t is sad!!!

and they saa WTT took C4 spotlight ???
 6 years ago '06        #147
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Pimp'n Says: I'm gon' give it 2 y'all real. Da reason Wayne is so successful & loved by fans & his peers is bcuz he shows them love back. Da n!gg@ built his brand thru free music from da ground up after it seemed CMR was about 2 go under. When he got 2 "superstar" status he remained da same as a person. He kept dat drive & passion, give'n back(free music) 2 da people who made him(fans) & he reminds them of it every show & even thru letters he actually wrote back 2 his fans when was locked up. Wit his peers he doesn't give off dis Diva/Jay-Z persona dat Game & others have spoke of. They say he's genuinely a good dude who helps & works wit any & everybody in da industry wit a name or not, has been or up & come'n. He stayed solid wit his people even after they dissed him & put 'em on(SQAD UP).

It's called "Blessings" & "Good Karma" people. If u do good things, good things come back 2 u tenfold. Wayne could've easily got 2 da top & start 2 $h!t on people 4 no reason like 50 but he ain't dat type of person.

"A bless'n in disguise is right b4 our eyes, but since it is in disguise we don't know dat it's there" -Tune
 6 years ago '04        #148
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 no17hog said:
You c*m catching bi*ch get off my d!ck hater......if the shoe fit wear in yo a.ss fu*kboy.....As for job a job I OWN my business and yeah I shouting YMCMB to make a pus*y a.ss hater like you MAD ....MY JOB IS DONE
i said the album was trash, which it was. the numbers he did are impressive, but n*ggas like u just got a crush on wayne.
 6 years ago '06        #149
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
 menaceAbn said:
he could have been a bigger brand if he didnt have all them tatts he could have had movie deals cars deals and so on...
Pimp'n Says: Which is why he told Drake he has da potential, talent & image 2 far exceed anything he's ever done.
 08-30-2011, 08:35 PM         #150
ThatDude22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha lol
 6 years ago '07        #151
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,397 | Props total: 21544 21544
 SeaJaiye said:
nah that's not possible. the album is trash!!! this is the digital age download era!!!! no one can do these kind of numbers!!!!................... wayne won

what is this n*gga so excited for?
 08-30-2011, 08:52 PM         #152
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:
Pimp'n Says: I'm gon' give it 2 y'all real. Da reason Wayne is so successful & loved by fans & his peers is bcuz he shows them love back. Da n!gg@ built his brand thru free music from da ground up after it seemed CMR was about 2 go under. When he got 2 "superstar" status he remained da same as a person. He kept dat drive & passion, give'n back(free music) 2 da people who made him(fans) & he reminds them of it every show & even thru letters he actually wrote back 2 his fans when was locked up. Wit his peers he doesn't give off dis Diva/Jay-Z persona dat Game & others have spoke of. They say he's genuinely a good dude who helps & works wit any & everybody in da industry wit a name or not, has been or up & come'n. He stayed solid wit his people even after they dissed him & put 'em on(SQAD UP).

It's called "Blessings" & "Good Karma" people. If u do good things, good things come back 2 u tenfold. Wayne could've easily got 2 da top & start 2 $h!t on people 4 no reason like 50 but he ain't dat type of person.

"A bless'n in disguise is right b4 our eyes, but since it is in disguise we don't know dat it's there" -Tune
n*gga You Just got props from me...i tell ya dat :agreement6: :applause:

and i've been that n*gga that support his music and thats been a fan from Day fu*kin 1...from Millionaire Dream to now....And ur right about how wayne works with everyone in the industry despite if their known or not and thats why people like "Jay Rock, Tech 9, G. Malone, Kelly Rowland, Bust Rhymes, Nas, and the list goes on that respects him soo much...he's real as fuuckk and dont look to do things that other folks expect him to do...he dont act like HOV and his posse that thinks "He's bigger than Rap to fu*k with certain n*ggas in the industry...there is no way J.Cole suppose to Wait all this time to finally get a colabo from HOV...
 6 years ago '10        #153
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Millerionaire87 said:

and i've been that n*gga that support his music and thats been a fan from Day fu*kin 1...from Millionaire Dream to now....And ur right about how wayne works with everyone in the industry despite if their known or not and thats why people like "Jay Rock, Tech 9, G. Malone, Kelly Rowland, Bust Rhymes, Nas, and the list goes on that respects him soo much...he's real as fuuckk and dont look to do things that other folks expect him to do...he dont act like HOV and his posse that thinks "He's bigger than Rap to fu*k with certain n*ggas in the industry...there is no way J.Cole suppose to Wait all this time to finally get a colabo from HOV...
Co Sign

It's all about the fan when it comes down to it

And Jay don't really give a fu*k about us. We just numbers to him. Souless.

He still a top 5 rap artist but at what cost?
 6 years ago '10        #154
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
So Wayne makes history once again???

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ImSoThoed; 08-30-2011 at 09:17 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #155
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
 Millerionaire87 said:

Pimp'n Says: Huh Bruh! I remember me & my dawg performed Millionaire Dream & Top Of Da Line N!gg@ in a talent show in middle school draped in Soulja Rags, White tees, Bauds & Soulja Rees.
 6 years ago '10        #156
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 AF1PIMPN said:
Pimp'n Says: Huh Bruh! I remember me & my dawg performed Millionaire Dream & Top Of Da Line N!gg@ in a talent show in middle school draped in Soulja Rags, White tees, Bauds & Soulja Rees.
Lookin' like a Hot Boy reject.
[pic - click to view]

08-30-2011, 09:24 PM         #157
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:
 Smooth Brother said:
Lookin' like a Hot Boy reject.
[pic - click to view]

yall n*ggas got me dyyyyyyyying
 6 years ago '07        #158
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 101 101
Weezy ain't sellin that much without any help from his pops

Birdman bought 400,000 copies to be personally shopped to Cash Money Headquarters.

Stunna, you ain't low bruh.

Last edited by Cash-Da-Magic; 08-30-2011 at 09:30 PM..
 08-30-2011, 09:32 PM         #159
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Space 2020 said:
Co Sign

It's all about the fan when it comes down to it

And Jay don't really give a fu*k about us. We just numbers to him. Souless.

He still a top 5 rap artist but at what cost?
YES!!!...i bet you would never catch HOV giving free songs the Way wayne does for his fans...because just like you said everything is numbers when it comes down to it....it has to be about $$$$$$$ for everything with him...and furthermore he dont like to share the spotlight with n*ggas!!!!....especially from his City...you really think HOV would do a song with Maino?..Pap?...Banks?...I mean Tru Life was his artist and i doubt he even got a feature from HOV...Did uncle murda get a feature from HOV?(i doubt it but correct me if im wrong) and he was signed to Jay!!..I bet you he havent spoke to HOV in years
 6 years ago '05        #160
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Minorities said:
Next week tuesday on bx going to be hilarious, no matter the outcome.
 Fresh Whyte said:
First....700...Then 800...and Now 900K

I Smell Some Bullsh*t Now.
all this.

Every sales projection thread I have seen on here has been wrong lol

So I'll just wait till Tuesday before I congratulate the boy
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy