Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
64 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
238 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
158 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,530 | Props total: 1715 1715
good for CMB, now maybe baby can put a down payment on the alottajet
 6 years ago '11        #82
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8442 8442
 MANNYSOSA said:
good for CMB, now maybe baby can put a down payment on the alottajet
Hard to make money when you are pumping millions into your own albums. The pepople who will cake are the street urchins who do the mass purchasing, and the Universal Execs who get that sales money.
 6 years ago '05        #83
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
 Marvin Hagler said:
why aint n*ggas apply "Baby buys albums" before when they said Wayne was gon flop?

did n*ggas remember just today that Baby is a rich CEO? :sadcam:

or is da truth far more sinister?
Nooooo that can't be, Baby half a billi really keep it real he ain't even got Jay's lady money
 6 years ago '05        #84
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 m-f said:
Whats that have to do with anything .. people bring up the stupidest points, who cares what the next man likes to listen to.

J Cole and Lamar are real artists, aren't out there for the fame or money...they're just doing what they love.

Something wrong with that?!
Ignore that idiot. He's a J. Cole hater
 6 years ago '07        #85
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Wayne has too much hype behind his name for his sales to fall below 150,000. With that said, Tha Carter IV is doing a lot better than his two previous throwaway albums and its about as good as C3 so why not sell a milli?
 08-30-2011, 05:23 PM         #86
zCapo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol .
 6 years ago '09        #87
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
 Pos said:
say what u want, Wayne >>>>>>

illest rapper doing it.

well deserved

sh*t like this gets me angry
 6 years ago '10        #88
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 PotheadFocker said:
Hard to make money when you are pumping millions into your own albums. The pepople who will cake are the street urchins who do the mass purchasing, and the Universal Execs who get that sales money.
wheres the proof? if you have no proof you're going off a.ssumption. so I don't know why u speakin as if its fact that baby is buying albums. hang it up cuz it seems like ur just in denial.
 6 years ago '11        #89
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
#winning!
 6 years ago '11        #90
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400 OP
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 PotheadFocker said:
Wayne just made 40 mill on a tour, YMCMB's pockets are fine
 6 years ago '11        #91
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400 OP
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 ondatpurple said:
wheres the proof? if you have no proof you're going off a.ssumption. so I don't know why u speakin as if its fact that baby is buying albums. hang it up cuz it seems like ur just in denial.
No proof sir, those are just a.ssumptions of a desperate upset hater.
 6 years ago '05        #92
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
These numbers make me wonder what Nicki and Drake are gonna sell for their next albums

Since last year's Pink Friday, you know Nicki's expanded her fanbase to even more females. Super Bass is a HUGE hit. Drake's been on more big features (I'm On One, She Will) and he's had a hit with Marvin's Room as well.

Man, it must feel bad to be a YMCMB hater. Their 3 top artists are k!lling it.
 6 years ago '05        #93
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
I won't buy it!
 6 years ago '07        #94
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
My question is,if Birdman were to buy,say 100,000 copies.How would he go about it?

I see ppl say that all the time but show me a scenario where this could possibly happen without anybody finding out.How does he buy it and who does he buy it from?The label?distributor?does he wait til they get into the store then go thru the retailer?ELABORATE or shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '05        #95
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 blackjewelz said:
My question is,if Birdman were to buy,say 100,000 copies.How would he go about it?

I see ppl say that all the time but show me a scenario where this could possibly happen without anybody finding out.How does he buy it and who does he buy it from?The label?distributor?does he wait til they get into the store then go thru the retailer?ELABORATE or shut the fu*k up.
I think they're implying that they buy it from the distributors/suppliers then hide it in his small a.ss tin shed.

If Baby had 100,000-500,000 CDs (like you're all implying) this dude must have a big a.ss shed
 6 years ago '07        #96
blackjewelz 
space
space
 Left Hook said:
These numbers make me wonder what Nicki and Drake are gonna sell for their next albums

Since last year's Pink Friday, you know Nicki's expanded her fanbase to even more females. Super Bass is a HUGE hit. Drake's been on more big features (I'm On One, She Will) and he's had a hit with Marvin's Room as well.

Man, it must feel bad to be a YMCMB hater. Their 3 top artists are k!lling it.
sh*t it must feel bad to be a lower level YMCMB artist..them n*ggas are getting the backburner indefinitely.lol Wayne straight right now he don't need his "next big thing" for another 2 or 3 years..I'm almost sure it will end up being the lil n*gga with the mohawk.But til then Wayne,Drake and Nicki are making it really hard for them haha.
 08-30-2011, 05:37 PM         #97
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wack.
 6 years ago '05        #98
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 blackjewelz said:
sh*t it must feel bad to be a lower level YMCMB artist..them n*ggas are getting the backburner indefinitely.lol Wayne straight right now he don't need his "next big thing" for another 2 or 3 years..I'm almost sure it will end up being the lil n*gga with the mohawk.But til then Wayne,Drake and Nicki are making it really hard for them haha.
Agreed, but I think Baby and Mack Maine'll push Tyga and Lil Twist "soon". The more known YMCMB are, the better it is. They can all have a monster concert and each of the artists can have their own pull. More money plehbwoi beliee dat burr burr
 6 years ago '07        #99
blackjewelz 
space
space
 Left Hook said:
I think they're implying that they buy it from the distributors/suppliers then hide it in his small a.ss tin shed.

If Baby had 100,000-500,000 CDs (like you're all implying) this dude must have a big a.ss shed

Maybe he not even buying physical copies bruh..maybe he's just paying soundscan or whoever releases the # data to inflate their numbers.

These n*ggas are selling PHANTOM COPIES BLOOD!Spread the word!
 08-30-2011, 05:42 PM         #100
thagreat98597 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy