New Carter IV Sales Projections In, 850-900k

most viewed right now
 113
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
213 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
117 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
MANNYSOSA 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 2753 2753
good for CMB, now maybe baby can put a down payment on the alottajet
 7 years ago '11        #82
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,353 | Props total: 11111 11111
 MANNYSOSA said:
good for CMB, now maybe baby can put a down payment on the alottajet
Hard to make money when you are pumping millions into your own albums. The pepople who will cake are the street urchins who do the mass purchasing, and the Universal Execs who get that sales money.
 7 years ago '05        #83
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 Marvin Hagler said:
why aint n*ggas apply "Baby buys albums" before when they said Wayne was gon flop?

did n*ggas remember just today that Baby is a rich CEO? :sadcam:

or is da truth far more sinister?
Nooooo that can't be, Baby half a billi really keep it real he ain't even got Jay's lady money
 7 years ago '05        #84
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 m-f said:
Whats that have to do with anything .. people bring up the stupidest points, who cares what the next man likes to listen to.

J Cole and Lamar are real artists, aren't out there for the fame or money...they're just doing what they love.

Something wrong with that?!
Ignore that idiot. He's a J. Cole hater
 7 years ago '07        #85
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
Wayne has too much hype behind his name for his sales to fall below 150,000. With that said, Tha Carter IV is doing a lot better than his two previous throwaway albums and its about as good as C3 so why not sell a milli?
 08-30-2011, 04:23 PM         #86
zCapo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol .
 7 years ago '09        #87
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,553 | Props total: 2965 2965
 Pos said:
say what u want, Wayne >>>>>>


illest rapper doing it.

well deserved

sh*t like this gets me angry
 7 years ago '10        #88
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 PotheadFocker said:
Hard to make money when you are pumping millions into your own albums. The pepople who will cake are the street urchins who do the mass purchasing, and the Universal Execs who get that sales money.
wheres the proof? if you have no proof you're going off a.ssumption. so I don't know why u speakin as if its fact that baby is buying albums. hang it up cuz it seems like ur just in denial.
 7 years ago '11        #89
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$572 | Props total: 36 36
#winning!
 7 years ago '11        #90
Kid Cunner 401 heat pts401 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,684 | Props total: 12 12
 PotheadFocker said:
Hard to make money when you are pumping millions into your own albums. The pepople who will cake are the street urchins who do the mass purchasing, and the Universal Execs who get that sales money.
Wayne just made 40 mill on a tour, YMCMB's pockets are fine
 7 years ago '11        #91
Kid Cunner 401 heat pts401 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,684 | Props total: 12 12
 ondatpurple said:
wheres the proof? if you have no proof you're going off a.ssumption. so I don't know why u speakin as if its fact that baby is buying albums. hang it up cuz it seems like ur just in denial.
No proof sir, those are just a.ssumptions of a desperate upset hater.
 7 years ago '05        #92
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
These numbers make me wonder what Nicki and Drake are gonna sell for their next albums

Since last year's Pink Friday, you know Nicki's expanded her fanbase to even more females. Super Bass is a HUGE hit. Drake's been on more big features (I'm On One, She Will) and he's had a hit with Marvin's Room as well.

Man, it must feel bad to be a YMCMB hater. Their 3 top artists are k!lling it.
 7 years ago '05        #93
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,662 | Props total: 39 39
I won't buy it!
 7 years ago '07        #94
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 3250 3250
My question is,if Birdman were to buy,say 100,000 copies.How would he go about it?

I see ppl say that all the time but show me a scenario where this could possibly happen without anybody finding out.How does he buy it and who does he buy it from?The label?distributor?does he wait til they get into the store then go thru the retailer?ELABORATE or shut the fu*k up.
 7 years ago '05        #95
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 blackjewelz said:
My question is,if Birdman were to buy,say 100,000 copies.How would he go about it?

I see ppl say that all the time but show me a scenario where this could possibly happen without anybody finding out.How does he buy it and who does he buy it from?The label?distributor?does he wait til they get into the store then go thru the retailer?ELABORATE or shut the fu*k up.
I think they're implying that they buy it from the distributors/suppliers then hide it in his small a.ss tin shed.
















If Baby had 100,000-500,000 CDs (like you're all implying) this dude must have a big a.ss shed
 7 years ago '07        #96
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 3250 3250
 Left Hook said:
These numbers make me wonder what Nicki and Drake are gonna sell for their next albums

Since last year's Pink Friday, you know Nicki's expanded her fanbase to even more females. Super Bass is a HUGE hit. Drake's been on more big features (I'm On One, She Will) and he's had a hit with Marvin's Room as well.

Man, it must feel bad to be a YMCMB hater. Their 3 top artists are k!lling it.
sh*t it must feel bad to be a lower level YMCMB artist..them n*ggas are getting the backburner indefinitely.lol Wayne straight right now he don't need his "next big thing" for another 2 or 3 years..I'm almost sure it will end up being the lil n*gga with the mohawk.But til then Wayne,Drake and Nicki are making it really hard for them haha.
 08-30-2011, 04:37 PM         #97
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wack.
 7 years ago '05        #98
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 blackjewelz said:
sh*t it must feel bad to be a lower level YMCMB artist..them n*ggas are getting the backburner indefinitely.lol Wayne straight right now he don't need his "next big thing" for another 2 or 3 years..I'm almost sure it will end up being the lil n*gga with the mohawk.But til then Wayne,Drake and Nicki are making it really hard for them haha.
Agreed, but I think Baby and Mack Maine'll push Tyga and Lil Twist "soon". The more known YMCMB are, the better it is. They can all have a monster concert and each of the artists can have their own pull. More money plehbwoi beliee dat burr burr
 7 years ago '07        #99
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 3250 3250
 Left Hook said:
I think they're implying that they buy it from the distributors/suppliers then hide it in his small a.ss tin shed.
















If Baby had 100,000-500,000 CDs (like you're all implying) this dude must have a big a.ss shed


Maybe he not even buying physical copies bruh..maybe he's just paying soundscan or whoever releases the # data to inflate their numbers.

These n*ggas are selling PHANTOM COPIES BLOOD!Spread the word!
 08-30-2011, 04:42 PM         #100
thagreat98597 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
22 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
155 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
231 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
34 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
91 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy