Confirmed: Lil Wayne Wore Women's Jeggings At The VMAs

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5672 5672
So Wayne created another reason for people to keep talking about him...

sideshow20, term0il, h8tr99, DJKromeX, SmokeyTheBlunt, Rob-, NYCE, Random Heroes, Krs ones nose, Kun, myersjavon, zorrge, ptwist, Chris daRealist, BayBuryYa, Richierich84, GetuOne, bc718, Clutch City Kid, dprodigy07, yungstubs, BigAssTree, mag2005, k!llaKali831, JShuttles20, doom_2k, walterroan, ImAMonster, ins109, CMorganKiller, big blak afrika, bradleyb87, majestik151us, Section80, Ateace3, adam1122, diction, Real, Cartel-Clipz, sebastianroyale, Jericholic, Wilkie Bailey, UrbanEnterprise, SeanP, murdahudawg, made in the bay, HUDA2daF, primroll, SmokinRedEclips, Pitbull187, k!llababi, Duntaz, BenRoc, NoHope, freshtodef, ii_show_off, schaudhr83, sdotcarter33, Pele, InsaneMindz, oace151, tico86, antihero95, YoungPimpin, NotoriousDrieve, TSweeze, Anthony1604, Frank Dukes, Da Realness, mil, WilsonThaSavior, CHOPPAS ON DECK, makavelidon96, BoxdenSleuth, kmn, BrookLynnStiles, Gamemusic, TaeTae, Deniro732, DSGB39, sabret00the, lastdaze, drosmoka, J_Teflon, purtayboi, brandonreese23, xiahadix, Wtfffff, teekarow, KingOfTheSouth9, Kurdistan, Bsktballa20, eslimm, themdot, TheChief, Phesus, Perplexity, King_J, beantownbison, cdbpimp, sivlesemaj, cottonman5grand, murdmon, vinsanity77, bigboi6, Ryde3

WAYNE WON
 6 years ago '11        #102
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Michael_Moore said:
I gotta agree with this...ppl say those pants are gay but then over look THE ACTUAL GAY sh*t HE DID..

[pic - click to view]

Damn, he did kiss him in that sh*t. woooooow
 6 years ago '07        #104
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Im sure that depends on if wayne finds you attractive

wayne has s3x with men
 6 years ago '07        #105
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
This n*gga openly kisses another man. Nothing he does should be a surprise.
 6 years ago '04        #106
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Mr Crackee said:
we gave him a pass for kissin a man,

dont see how thsi would be any different
co sign
 6 years ago '07        #107
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 904 904

this is 2011? did not see this coming.
 6 years ago '07        #108
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Aren't all the skinny jeans n*ggas be wearing women's clothes?i thought this was common knowledge.

How else is a n*gga that is 5'6" 140 lbs gonna find some pants that are TOO SMALL without shopping in the women's or kids section?lmao
 6 years ago '04        #109
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 francnad4 said:
same pattern but the womens ones dont have a belt thing on def not the same
How do you know? Do you have a pair in your closet then try them on in front of the mirror? Or do you wear your sister's?
 6 years ago '05        #110
PCP 
space
space
space
$257 | Props total: 0 0
 el bundy said:
in related news, macy's is sold out of womens leopard print jeggings. apparently they've become a big hit in the black homos3xual community.
aww c'mon. Typical pecker comment. Got 7 pages without race and u brought it up. The only reason why this thread is happening is because a black homos3xual wore it. It's normal for a white homos3xual to wear this. Why? because white people, especially rock/emo/homos3xual sissies wear girl clothing like this and such. Just doesn't become a hot topic on BX because you "homo white guys" wear this on the regular.

6 years ago '04        #111
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
First he kisses another man and that gets a pass...

Then he gets a couple of girls pregnant to mask his homos3xuality and that gets a pass..

Then he's at concerts rocking women's basketball jersey and that gets a pass..

And now this? I guarantee you that this gets a pass....especially from his stans..
 6 years ago '05        #112
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
These sad a.ss n*ggas will defend Wayne even if he released a s3x tape with all men and sh*t. True he makes some entertaining music now and then, true he sells records but hey n*gga still fruity mayne. MJ was the king of pop but he was still a fu*king Pedo. And anybody tryna defend the kings of comedy put it best. Let your kids sleepover that n*ggas house if hes innocent.. Cant blame Wayne kids think this sh*t is cool. Id have my big a.ss up in some leopard skin pants too for the money this n*gga making but Ill pass on the man kissing lmao.
 08-30-2011, 04:20 PM         #113
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
First he kisses another man and that gets a pass...

Then he gets a couple of girls pregnant to mask his homos3xuality and that gets a pass..

Then he's at concerts rocking women's basketball jersey and that gets a pass..

And now this? I guarantee you that this gets a pass....especially from his stans..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #114
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Damn I wish I never saw this..smh
 6 years ago '04        #115
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
people clown him for that sh!t as much as they clown him for not using hooked on phonics
 6 years ago '04        #116
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
you brought up clowning your friends if they wore that sh*t. wayne's money = his status and no one would clown their friend if they're that rich yea you can say that sh*t now, but when you get in the situation...........
@ your thought process...

I can see someone like you bringing up some bullsh*t like this.....

"But, but he's rich so it doesn't matter"

You seem like the type that would sell your soul for money..

I bet if someone were to ask you to have s3x with a gay person for 10 minutes for 5 million dollars, you would do it without hesitation....because you're getting money...
 6 years ago '04        #117
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
Mane he wild for wearin them pants I dont giv a fu*k wat nebody say or feel not cool it's bout time somebody k!ll the skinny Jean look soon before it get worst than what it is..and kissin another male on the mouth is not cool especially if it's nots father or son and my opinion I don't feel comfortable kissing my father or son on the mouth that sh*t don't feel right but that lil fool rich and the bi*ches like him so fu*k it n fu*k him too his album was wack (my opinion) he should go back to block is hot n c1n2 sqad dedication days the new style is tryin to grab new fans n a heads up..........fck u if u feel som type of way too
 6 years ago '04        #118
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
What does this picture of Derrick Rose have to do with your man Lil Wayne?

So according to you, Lil Wayne can kiss another man multiple times and get away with it, while Derrick Rose is doing a shoot for a magazine but he's gay?

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-30-2011 at 04:35 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #119
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17048 17048
Gayfish got a pair of those, he also rocks women clothing if ya remember this f*ggotry right here

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #120
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
 SeaJaiye said:
and you think j.cole/kendrick lamar is dope......
n*gga you dumb if you wayne is better cole and kendrick... Wayne may make more money, but thats cause there's a lotta dumbass white kids in america
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
2 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy