Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #141
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 minimafia_aj said:
Question: Got any scoop on Sons of Anarchy? —Paulina
Ausiello: That wh0oreslutwench that Jax cheated on Tara with returns next month to wreak havoc on another already-vulnerable couple. And in equally disturbing news, Clay orders a hit on a major (and much beloved) character.

Piney is getting wacked imo.

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #142
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
man Juice is more dumb then the brick he had in his pants........so instead of ending all the bullsh*t and telling clay your half black, your gonna try to fukk over the cartel, im sure if clay or the club found out this n*gga screwed the cartel he'd get fukked up
 6 years ago '04        #143
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4284 4284
Juice is definitely gonna die and I think the truth about JT will be outed. Btw...if you pay attention to Chibs facial expressions with Juice you can tell knows something aint right.
 6 years ago '04        #144
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Juice's dumbass....
 6 years ago '04        #145
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
SMH at Juice... Pretty much a dead man walking at this point..
 6 years ago '06        #146
SM 38173 heat pts38173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$127,879 | Props total: 67284 67284

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #147
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14590 14590
 Nu Tymez said:
SMH at Juice... Pretty much a dead man walking at this point..
Yup...


 moe4484 said:
Piney or Bobby

or Tara sh*t or even Unser.


Last edited by TH35; 10-05-2011 at 12:36 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #148
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14590 14590
 Ghostface Wu said:
Tara is definitely the character that is going to have a hit out on her. The moment Jax finds about everything might the greatest moment in SOA.
but that's why I can't see how this stretches out 7 seasons.
 6 years ago '04        #149
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
maybe gemma... i didnt see the whole ep tonight but didnt gemma lie to clay about the letters?
 6 years ago '09        #150
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 TH35 said:
but that's why I can't see how this stretches out 7 seasons.
Could always end up with Jax leaving the club, and going with Tara somewhere else, then gets a call that another part of SOA (That are currently clean, no drug running or anything) want him to come help out, he comes, and then they get involved in some sh*t or something There's plenty of things that could happen.
 10-05-2011, 04:10 AM         #151
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juice is

Not only did he lift a brick from the stack, but he's willing to feed the feds

We all know what happened when the club suspected Opie was talking to the ATF
 6 years ago '08        #152
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
this season has been dope but hate the Juice subplot
can't wait to see when Jax k!lls Clay
 6 years ago '10        #153
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 15687 15687
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
maybe gemma... i didnt see the whole ep tonight but didnt gemma lie to clay about the letters?
yea and clay knows



 DOOMage said:
Juice is

Not only did he lift a brick from the stack, but he's willing to feed the feds

We all know what happened when the club suspected Opie was talking to the ATF
i was thinking the same thing. He's fk'd
 6 years ago '07        #154
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14590 14590
 DJ Idol said:
Could always end up with Jax leaving the club, and going with Tara somewhere else, then gets a call that another part of SOA (That are currently clean, no drug running or anything) want him to come help out, he comes, and then they get involved in some sh*t or something There's plenty of things that could happen.
Yea true but the whole story has been based on John Teller from the start. It'll just feel weird to either resolve this and keep it moving, or prolong this when its heating up more than it used to.
 6 years ago '09        #155
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
so Juice is willing to risk everything including snitching to the feds just so jax and clay wont know he's half black??? this dude got issues......the writers are really making him look like a naive dumbass.......

if he thought they were gonna hate him for being half black, wait until they find out he's snitching to the fukkin feds........makes no sense, why would you even want to ride and die for people who dont accept you for who you are you fukkin moron
 6 years ago '10        #156
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 Jacc Blacc said:
so Juice is willing to risk everything including snitching to the feds just so jax and clay wont know he's half black??? this dude got issues......the writers are really making him look like a naive dumbass.......

if he thought they were gonna hate him for being half black, wait until they find out he's snitching to the fukkin feds........makes no sense, why would you even want to ride and die for people who dont accept you for who you are you fukkin moron
its just an entertaining show.

but ill look for juan carlos contact so you can tell him why you REALLY mad.
 6 years ago '04        #157
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Ghostface Wu said:
Was it ever mentioned how Thomas died?
It was like a genetic heart defect.. They mentioned it in Season 1
 6 years ago '09        #158
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
I can definitely see Juice getting k!lled or banished from the club...

And I can definitely see something happening between Jemma and Clay pretty soon. I could also possibly see Piney dying pretty soon...

This season hasn't been as great as the other's so far, but it's pretty interesting.
 6 years ago '07        #159
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14590 14590
 DJ Idol said:
I can definitely see Juice getting k!lled or banished from the club...

And I can definitely see something happening between Jemma and Clay pretty soon. I could also possibly see Piney dying pretty soon...

This season hasn't been as great as the other's so far, but it's pretty interesting.
I'd say the beginning of this season is already better than the beginning of last season.
 6 years ago '05        #160
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 97 97
there will be a twist with Juices character. Remember the finale last season how they switched everything up
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy