Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #121
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 TH35 said:
Someone explained it earlier. Maybe Jax won't care but Clay might.
wasnt there a black dude that was in another chapter of the Sons??? i swear i seen a black sons of anarchy member like 2 seasons ago

plus anyone with eyes can see Juice is either mixed or hispanic, aint no way clay has a problem with black members but he's okay with mulatto or mexican dudes in his crew, sh*t the Sons crew we seen last night had like 3 spanish members, the fukkin president was a fukkin hispanic

never met a white guy who hates blacks but is okay with mexicans, sounds a.ss backwards, i have met whites who hated mexicans but were okay with blacks though

and im white
 6 years ago '04        #122
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
 Jacc Blacc said:
wasnt there a black dude that was in another chapter of the Sons??? i swear i seen a black sons of anarchy member like 2 seasons ago

plus anyone with eyes can see Juice is either mixed or hispanic, aint no way clay has a problem with black members but he's okay with mulatto or mexican dudes in his crew, sh*t the Sons crew we seen last night had like 3 spanish members, the fukkin president was a fukkin hispanic

never met a white guy who hates blacks but is okay with mexicans, sounds a.ss backwards, i have met whites who hated mexicans but were okay with blacks though

and im white
The thing with white MC's its just a tradition thing. There are mexicans in Hells Angels and other white MC's, just no black. May have been founded on racism but alot of the guys arent racist, its one of those things where it is what it is. It doesn't stop the HA from being friends with some black MC's.
 6 years ago '09        #123
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 C.R.I.P. said:
The thing with white MC's its just a tradition thing. There are mexicans in Hells Angels and other white MC's, just no black. May have been founded on racism but alot of the guys arent racist, its one of those things where it is what it is. It doesn't stop the HA from being friends with some black MC's.
i guess that makes sense

but it would make more sense if Juice was full black and not a dude who looks like a mexican
 6 years ago '09        #124
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 Jacc Blacc said:

and im white
yeah, thats what I keep asking. Plus, we know Happy has some black in him and he's in the club. What gives?
 6 years ago '04        #125
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
yeah, thats what I keep asking. Plus, we know Happy has some black in him and he's in the club. What gives?
no we don't. We literally know nothing about dude except that
-He's a bad a.ss
-Will k!ll at any given moment
- is against selling dope
-Stores guns at this aunt's house in the hood
-Possibly lives at this Aunt house with Kozik and Miles.
-His momma is sick with something. Cancer maybe.
- Was in the Tacoma charter before going Nomad.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 09-29-2011 at 10:29 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #126
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
-He's a bad a.ss
Stay Tuned
 6 years ago '05        #127
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
this show getting so bad now

ever since season 3 this show has been disgraceful

you telling me when you have feds watching you, you drive a massive truck full of guns with everyone riding bikes and have a van at the back the feds are not gonna notice it???
 6 years ago '04        #128
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Jacc Blacc said:

and im white
LOL, same thing I am saying... We have a club with Whites, Latinos, and a Jew.. But they would have a problem with Juice being half Black? Doesn't make sense at all.. Never seen a racist White person only hate Blacks but are okay with Latinos and Jews.. If they are racist, they hate everyone who isn't WASP.. (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant)
 6 years ago '08        #129
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 iCON-8 said:
stick to SOA and dont bring up other shows to prove your point.. it wont prove anything..

It is ridiculous to me that Clay would k!ll Jax or Jax would k!ll Clay or Bobby will k!ll either (he is all for the club like he said.. how is k!lling off the leader being down for the club? especially when hes tryna hand you the club)..

Clay wont k!ll Jax because its his wifes son he has demonstrated how much he loves his step-son.. Jax is pretty much his own son..

Jax k!lling Clay come on now.. He ain't going to k!ll his mothers husband whom she lives for.. It's just stupid thinking and looking into something that will lead no where..
Holy sh*t you're dumb.

Too much stupidity to comment on. But I'll say this, look at how Bobby looked at Clay after he told the indian dude "you have my word" when he was lying to him. Right after he told bobby he was gonna hand him the club when he leaves and says "you have my word". Not saying Bobby will k!ll Clay but its obvious he doesn't trust him/ like him right now.
 6 years ago '05        #130
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 iCON-8 said:
stick to SOA and dont bring up other shows to prove your point.. it wont prove anything..

It is ridiculous to me that Clay would k!ll Jax or Jax would k!ll Clay or Bobby will k!ll either (he is all for the club like he said.. how is k!lling off the leader being down for the club? especially when hes tryna hand you the club)..

Clay wont k!ll Jax because its his wifes son he has demonstrated how much he loves his step-son.. Jax is pretty much his own son..

Jax k!lling Clay come on now.. He ain't going to k!ll his mothers husband whom she lives for.. It's just stupid thinking and looking into something that will lead no where..
you actually believe that Bobby buys that bs?

Clay shakes bobby's hand and gives him his word the club is his after he leaves

Next Clay turns around and shakes and gives his word to the Indian dude that the gun rates are the same

Bobby drops the look because he knows Clay's word means sh*t

oh and Jax/Clay would k!ll each other if it came down to it, believe that...
 6 years ago '04        #131
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
this show getting so bad now

ever since season 3 this show has been disgraceful

you telling me when you have feds watching you, you drive a massive truck full of guns with everyone riding bikes and have a van at the back the feds are not gonna notice it???
Hence them stocking all the cases with car and motorcycle parts. Cover up man.
 6 years ago '04        #132
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 C.R.I.P. said:
-He's a bad a.ss
Happy is one of my favorite characters. I'd like to see more of him and his bad-assery.

Some in this thread have mentioned Clay having Tara k!lled.....I think that is an extreme long shot and if it happens....I'll be pissed.
 6 years ago '07        #133
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14589 14589
 JBeezy said:
Happy is one of my favorite characters. I'd like to see more of him and his bad-assery.

Some in this thread have mentioned Clay having Tara k!lled.....I think that is an extreme long shot and if it happens....I'll be pissed.
I dont think thats a stretch. Tara may die at some point. I'll be pissed too but Sutter isn't a coward I think he'll k!ll a lot of beloved characters off eventually.
 6 years ago '07        #134
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,340 | Props total: 383 383
i had a hard time getting into this show. i might give it another shot.
 6 years ago '07        #135
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 young moolah said:
At first I did too. I started watching it near the end of the 1st season, give it time. The 2nd season is GREAT.
 6 years ago '09        #136
space
space
 young moolah said:
I tend to have that problem when I watch shows week to week. When I watch them all together at the end of seasons or during the offseason of the show then I am more interested in it.

That week to see a new episode makes me forget about the shows unless somebody reminds me.
 6 years ago '05        #137
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
what the fu*k up with opie....I guess he just forgot about Tig k!lling his wife....Tig was like one of his best mans at his wedding....this show a joke
 6 years ago '07        #138
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
what the fu*k up with opie....I guess he just forgot about Tig k!lling his wife....Tig was like one of his best mans at his wedding....this show a joke
The club over everything but I'm sure he didn't forget. If it ever comes down to Jax and the club, I bet Opie takes Jax's side.
 6 years ago '07        #139
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19938 19938
Question: Got any scoop on Sons of Anarchy? —Paulina
Ausiello: That wh0oreslutwench that Jax cheated on Tara with returns next month to wreak havoc on another already-vulnerable couple. And in equally disturbing news, Clay orders a hit on a major (and much beloved) character.

Piney is getting wacked imo.
 6 years ago '07        #140
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 minimafia_aj said:
Question: Got any scoop on Sons of Anarchy? —Paulina
Ausiello: That wh0oreslutwench that Jax cheated on Tara with returns next month to wreak havoc on another already-vulnerable couple. And in equally disturbing news, Clay orders a hit on a major (and much beloved) character.

Piney is getting wacked imo.
Piney or Bobby
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy