Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
 109
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 108
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 99
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,849 | Props total: 9384 9384
 TH35 said:
Someone explained it earlier. Maybe Jax won't care but Clay might.
wasnt there a black dude that was in another chapter of the Sons??? i swear i seen a black sons of anarchy member like 2 seasons ago

plus anyone with eyes can see Juice is either mixed or hispanic, aint no way clay has a problem with black members but he's okay with mulatto or mexican dudes in his crew, sh*t the Sons crew we seen last night had like 3 spanish members, the fukkin president was a fukkin hispanic

never met a white guy who hates blacks but is okay with mexicans, sounds a.ss backwards, i have met whites who hated mexicans but were okay with blacks though

and im white
 7 years ago '04        #122
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,337 | Props total: 5650 5650
 Jacc Blacc said:
wasnt there a black dude that was in another chapter of the Sons??? i swear i seen a black sons of anarchy member like 2 seasons ago

plus anyone with eyes can see Juice is either mixed or hispanic, aint no way clay has a problem with black members but he's okay with mulatto or mexican dudes in his crew, sh*t the Sons crew we seen last night had like 3 spanish members, the fukkin president was a fukkin hispanic

never met a white guy who hates blacks but is okay with mexicans, sounds a.ss backwards, i have met whites who hated mexicans but were okay with blacks though

and im white
The thing with white MC's its just a tradition thing. There are mexicans in Hells Angels and other white MC's, just no black. May have been founded on racism but alot of the guys arent racist, its one of those things where it is what it is. It doesn't stop the HA from being friends with some black MC's.
 7 years ago '09        #123
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,849 | Props total: 9384 9384
 C.R.I.P. said:
The thing with white MC's its just a tradition thing. There are mexicans in Hells Angels and other white MC's, just no black. May have been founded on racism but alot of the guys arent racist, its one of those things where it is what it is. It doesn't stop the HA from being friends with some black MC's.
i guess that makes sense


but it would make more sense if Juice was full black and not a dude who looks like a mexican
 7 years ago '09        #124
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,288 | Props total: 13531 13531
 Jacc Blacc said:
wasnt there a black dude that was in another chapter of the Sons??? i swear i seen a black sons of anarchy member like 2 seasons ago

plus anyone with eyes can see Juice is either mixed or hispanic, aint no way clay has a problem with black members but he's okay with mulatto or mexican dudes in his crew, sh*t the Sons crew we seen last night had like 3 spanish members, the fukkin president was a fukkin hispanic

never met a white guy who hates blacks but is okay with mexicans, sounds a.ss backwards, i have met whites who hated mexicans but were okay with blacks though

and im white
yeah, thats what I keep asking. Plus, we know Happy has some black in him and he's in the club. What gives?
 7 years ago '04        #125
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,337 | Props total: 5650 5650
 Fly 2ndComing said:
yeah, thats what I keep asking. Plus, we know Happy has some black in him and he's in the club. What gives?
no we don't. We literally know nothing about dude except that
-He's a bad a.ss
-Will k!ll at any given moment
- is against selling dope
-Stores guns at this aunt's house in the hood
-Possibly lives at this Aunt house with Kozik and Miles.
-His momma is sick with something. Cancer maybe.
- Was in the Tacoma charter before going Nomad.


Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 09-29-2011 at 09:29 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #126
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,288 | Props total: 13531 13531
 C.R.I.P. said:
no we don't. We literally know nothing about dude except that
-He's a bad a.ss
-Will k!ll at any given moment
- is against selling dope
-Stores guns at this aunt's house in the hood
-Possibly lives at this Aunt house with Kozik and Miles.
-His momma is sick with something. Cancer maybe.
- Was in the Tacoma charter before going Nomad.
Stay Tuned
 7 years ago '05        #127
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
this show getting so bad now

ever since season 3 this show has been disgraceful

you telling me when you have feds watching you, you drive a massive truck full of guns with everyone riding bikes and have a van at the back the feds are not gonna notice it???
 7 years ago '04        #128
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Jacc Blacc said:
wasnt there a black dude that was in another chapter of the Sons??? i swear i seen a black sons of anarchy member like 2 seasons ago

plus anyone with eyes can see Juice is either mixed or hispanic, aint no way clay has a problem with black members but he's okay with mulatto or mexican dudes in his crew, sh*t the Sons crew we seen last night had like 3 spanish members, the fukkin president was a fukkin hispanic

never met a white guy who hates blacks but is okay with mexicans, sounds a.ss backwards, i have met whites who hated mexicans but were okay with blacks though

and im white
LOL, same thing I am saying... We have a club with Whites, Latinos, and a Jew.. But they would have a problem with Juice being half Black? Doesn't make sense at all.. Never seen a racist White person only hate Blacks but are okay with Latinos and Jews.. If they are racist, they hate everyone who isn't WASP.. (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant)
 7 years ago '08        #129
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,061 | Props total: 515 515
 iCON-8 said:
stick to SOA and dont bring up other shows to prove your point.. it wont prove anything..

It is ridiculous to me that Clay would k!ll Jax or Jax would k!ll Clay or Bobby will k!ll either (he is all for the club like he said.. how is k!lling off the leader being down for the club? especially when hes tryna hand you the club)..

Clay wont k!ll Jax because its his wifes son he has demonstrated how much he loves his step-son.. Jax is pretty much his own son..

Jax k!lling Clay come on now.. He ain't going to k!ll his mothers husband whom she lives for.. It's just stupid thinking and looking into something that will lead no where..
Holy sh*t you're dumb.

Too much stupidity to comment on. But I'll say this, look at how Bobby looked at Clay after he told the indian dude "you have my word" when he was lying to him. Right after he told bobby he was gonna hand him the club when he leaves and says "you have my word". Not saying Bobby will k!ll Clay but its obvious he doesn't trust him/ like him right now.
 7 years ago '05        #130
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,746 | Props total: 3914 3914
 iCON-8 said:
stick to SOA and dont bring up other shows to prove your point.. it wont prove anything..

It is ridiculous to me that Clay would k!ll Jax or Jax would k!ll Clay or Bobby will k!ll either (he is all for the club like he said.. how is k!lling off the leader being down for the club? especially when hes tryna hand you the club)..

Clay wont k!ll Jax because its his wifes son he has demonstrated how much he loves his step-son.. Jax is pretty much his own son..

Jax k!lling Clay come on now.. He ain't going to k!ll his mothers husband whom she lives for.. It's just stupid thinking and looking into something that will lead no where..
you actually believe that Bobby buys that bs?

Clay shakes bobby's hand and gives him his word the club is his after he leaves

Next Clay turns around and shakes and gives his word to the Indian dude that the gun rates are the same

Bobby drops the look because he knows Clay's word means sh*t

oh and Jax/Clay would k!ll each other if it came down to it, believe that...
 7 years ago '04        #131
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,337 | Props total: 5650 5650
 Gravediggaz said:
this show getting so bad now

ever since season 3 this show has been disgraceful

you telling me when you have feds watching you, you drive a massive truck full of guns with everyone riding bikes and have a van at the back the feds are not gonna notice it???
Hence them stocking all the cases with car and motorcycle parts. Cover up man.
 7 years ago '04        #132
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 C.R.I.P. said:
no we don't. We literally know nothing about dude except that
-He's a bad a.ss
-Will k!ll at any given moment
- is against selling dope
-Stores guns at this aunt's house in the hood
-Possibly lives at this Aunt house with Kozik and Miles.
-His momma is sick with something. Cancer maybe.
- Was in the Tacoma charter before going Nomad.
Happy is one of my favorite characters. I'd like to see more of him and his bad-assery.

Some in this thread have mentioned Clay having Tara k!lled.....I think that is an extreme long shot and if it happens....I'll be pissed.
 7 years ago '07        #133
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,550 | Props total: 16164 16164
 JBeezy said:
Happy is one of my favorite characters. I'd like to see more of him and his bad-assery.

Some in this thread have mentioned Clay having Tara k!lled.....I think that is an extreme long shot and if it happens....I'll be pissed.
I dont think thats a stretch. Tara may die at some point. I'll be pissed too but Sutter isn't a coward I think he'll k!ll a lot of beloved characters off eventually.
 7 years ago '07        #134
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,427 | Props total: 588 588
i had a hard time getting into this show. i might give it another shot.
 7 years ago '07        #135
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,550 | Props total: 16164 16164
 young moolah said:
i had a hard time getting into this show. i might give it another shot.
At first I did too. I started watching it near the end of the 1st season, give it time. The 2nd season is GREAT.
 7 years ago '09        #136
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,288 | Props total: 13531 13531
 young moolah said:
i had a hard time getting into this show. i might give it another shot.
I tend to have that problem when I watch shows week to week. When I watch them all together at the end of seasons or during the offseason of the show then I am more interested in it.

That week to see a new episode makes me forget about the shows unless somebody reminds me.
 7 years ago '05        #137
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
what the fu*k up with opie....I guess he just forgot about Tig k!lling his wife....Tig was like one of his best mans at his wedding....this show a joke
 7 years ago '07        #138
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,550 | Props total: 16164 16164
 Gravediggaz said:
what the fu*k up with opie....I guess he just forgot about Tig k!lling his wife....Tig was like one of his best mans at his wedding....this show a joke
The club over everything but I'm sure he didn't forget. If it ever comes down to Jax and the club, I bet Opie takes Jax's side.
 7 years ago '07        #139
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23812 23812
Question: Got any scoop on Sons of Anarchy? —Paulina
Ausiello: That wh0oreslutwench that Jax cheated on Tara with returns next month to wreak havoc on another already-vulnerable couple. And in equally disturbing news, Clay orders a hit on a major (and much beloved) character.

Piney is getting wacked imo.
 7 years ago '07        #140
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1505 1505
 minimafia_aj said:
Question: Got any scoop on Sons of Anarchy? —Paulina
Ausiello: That wh0oreslutwench that Jax cheated on Tara with returns next month to wreak havoc on another already-vulnerable couple. And in equally disturbing news, Clay orders a hit on a major (and much beloved) character.

Piney is getting wacked imo.
Piney or Bobby
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
74 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
104 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy