Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
I thought it was a good episode despite it not really moving the plot along further.

- I always like when we meet Samcro's other charter's.
- Either Piney, Tara, Juice, or Bobby is going to get whacked this season.
- Judging from the previews..looks like Juice is stealing coke to rat.
- The episode I felt was that the club was essentially looking at a mirror of themselves. Everything that happened with Samtaz, has either happened to Samcro or is going to happen. Member sleeping with another's ole lady (Reggie/Little Paul ; Clay/ John Teller), the drugs, walking away from the club (Reggie; Jax).
- The federal agent guy is a cunning motherf*cker.
- The Gallindo Cartel is gonna k!ll somebody.
 6 years ago '09        #102
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Menace718 said:
I like what they have done with Otto because for a guy that has been in jail since the first episode, they keep him relevant. I know he has a lot of time left to serve but with the way they keep him in the loop I am always waiting for a way to have him free and back with the club. I always thought he would get out, side with Clay, Bobby would side with Jax when he finally stops going with Clay's plans and Otto k!lls Bobby for Clay.

My favorite character since jump has always been Juice, I'll be pissed if they k!ll him off.
Of course Otto is going to be kept relevant, its his show, he's in charge of the writing. Two people that will always have a role is him and his real life wife that plays Gemma on the show.
 6 years ago '09        #103
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
i dont think they will k!ll juice he's has done to much for samcro. like that bi*ch as fed told him they will just strip him of his patches on both the vest and body tats. or imo they will force him to become a nomad.
It was the sheriff fu*king with Juice. But, like I said before Juice has nothing to worry about and this is just bad writing actually. Then again maybe not because the goal is to make you think he's in some sort of trouble and to be lead that direction. But that isn't the case.
 6 years ago '09        #104
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
If all those people die then this show only has one more season imo. What else could they talk about?
its plenty to talk about. The show's creator says he plans on seven seasons so he has a lot of material I'm sure. Also, who knew they would spend almost a whole season in Ireland? Who knew a rogue federal agent would come to town stalking Tara only to have Jax k!ll him? Who knew Opie would lose his wife or that Agent Stahl would be fu*king the sheriff, fu*king a female agent, k!ll that female agent, basically doing all the sh*t she did and then be k!lled like she was?

Basically there's a lot of stuff that came out of nowhere that nobody expected so I'm sure they will have a lot to talk about. Every season has introduced a new in town enemy so to speak for the club. I'm sure next season will be no different.
 6 years ago '04        #105
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Of course Otto is going to be kept relevant, its his show, he's in charge of the writing. Two people that will always have a role is him and his real life wife that plays Gemma on the show.
Im almost 100% certain that Otto is gonna die this season. I think Sutter said it at some point before the season.
 6 years ago '06        #106
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Man some of y'all are overthinking sh*t way too much.. posting absolute garbage in here about Clay/Jax/Bobby/Otto.. stop speculating if it doesn't even make sense..

Bobby wouldn't k!ll anyone in the club, he would leave if anything if it gets too much for him (drug business).. Clay yes is a known k!ller (well he at least has ordered k!lls) but how in the hell does anyone come up with Clay k!lling Jax or Jax even k!lling Clay?!?!? Jax especially wouldnt think of k!lling Clay.. he knows how much Gemma depends on Clay and loves him.. It WILL NOT HAPPEN..

Otto aint k!lling no one ridiculous to think that.. He will find out the truth about Bobby NOT k!lling his broad..

I'll call it now that the Galindo cartel will not get a chance to k!ll anyone.. they will be taken down first..
 6 years ago '09        #107
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
i dont get it.....

Juice is shook because the sons might find out he's half black??? i honestly believe clay and jax wouldnt give a fukk imo
 6 years ago '07        #108
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Jacc Blacc said:
i dont get it.....

Juice is shook because the sons might find out he's half black??? i honestly believe clay and jax wouldnt give a fukk imo
Someone explained it earlier. Maybe Jax won't care but Clay might.
 6 years ago '09        #109
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
theres no way clay is gonna die this season.......i think they might do a jax club vs clay club or some sh*t in that nature.

gemma is what holds everything down....in the season when she got r*ped jax n clay were gona k!ll each other but after she used that story to calm sh*t down it went back to normal.

i think clay/gemma will k!ll piney
 6 years ago '04        #110
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I think the whole Juice being Half Black thing is just the writers trying to develop Juice's character a bit more.. Add a back story to him, since of the main cast, he is probably the one we know least about.. It wouldnt make sense for the club to care that he is black... Looking at every charter, there seems to be plenty of people of color... And isn't Chibs ex wife and daughter black or something? It doesnt even make sense for them to introduce this dynamic to the show about the club being possibly racist...
 6 years ago '04        #111
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Ok, I don't know if this was posted in here...but for people who are having a hard time why its such a big deal.

6 years ago '06        #112
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
i dont get it.....

TH35 said:
Someone explained it earlier. Maybe Jax won't care but Clay might.
 Nu Tymez said:
I think the whole Juice being Half Black thing is just the writers trying to develop Juice's character a bit more.. Add a back story to him, since of the main cast, he is probably the one we know least about.. It wouldnt make sense for the club to care that he is black... Looking at every charter, there seems to be plenty of people of color... And isn't Chibs ex wife and daughter black or something? It doesnt even make sense for them to introduce this dynamic to the show about the club being possibly racist...
Its just bad writing to be honest The funny thing is that it isnt just a slip up in the entire story.. its been introduced this season that the club is possibly racist and would care what background Juice has.. this is exactly why i love breaking bad so much..

EDIT: my bad i just read Sutters article about why he wrote the racist sh*t into the series.. still doesnt work within SOA i believe and is sort of bad writing but at least its justified why he did it instead of looking like an idiot

Last edited by iCON-8; 09-29-2011 at 12:39 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #113
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 iCON-8 said:
Its just bad writing to be honest The funny thing is that it isnt just a slip up in the entire story.. its been introduced this season that the club is possibly racist and would care what background Juice has.. this is exactly why i love breaking bad so much..

EDIT: my bad i just read Sutters article about why he wrote the racist sh*t into the series.. still doesnt work within SOA i believe and is sort of bad writing but at least its justified why he did it instead of looking like an idiot
Hows it going up there on that soapbox? Whats the point of coming in this thread and ripping everybodys theories and then saying how the writing is bad and how much you love breaking bad? People come in these threads to discuss what they think will happen so either state your opinions or keep it movin
 6 years ago '06        #114
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
Everyones entitled to an opinion d!ckhead.

I don't disregard what people say, i tell a 'few' posters that their speculations are ridiculous.. I can say what's on my mind.. The writing this season has been somewhat bad.. I bet i know a whole lot more about screen writing then yourself so i'm spreading what i know to some folk that are going off the rails and losing the point behind certain parts of the series.. It is easy to when your a casual fan and have missed episodes from the entire series..

People generally come in these threads to discuss the show in general (what we know already).. i am NOT against speculating what might happen but when it gets to ridiculous sh*t like the main characters k!lling each other i WILL call it out..

and don't quote me..
 6 years ago '04        #115
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 iCON-8 said:
i am NOT against speculating what might happen but when it gets to ridiculous sh*t like the main characters k!lling each other i WILL call it out..
Why is that ridiculous ? especially on a show like SOA.

And what about the Sopranos where main characters were clipped all the time ?
 6 years ago '06        #116
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
stick to SOA and dont bring up other shows to prove your point.. it wont prove anything..

It is ridiculous to me that Clay would k!ll Jax or Jax would k!ll Clay or Bobby will k!ll either (he is all for the club like he said.. how is k!lling off the leader being down for the club? especially when hes tryna hand you the club)..

Clay wont k!ll Jax because its his wifes son he has demonstrated how much he loves his step-son.. Jax is pretty much his own son..

Jax k!lling Clay come on now.. He ain't going to k!ll his mothers husband whom she lives for.. It's just stupid thinking and looking into something that will lead no where..
 6 years ago '04        #117
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 iCON-8 said:
stick to SOA and dont bring up other shows to prove your point.. it wont prove anything..

It is ridiculous to me that Clay would k!ll Jax or Jax would k!ll Clay or Bobby will k!ll either (he is all for the club like he said.. how is k!lling off the leader being down for the club? especially when hes tryna hand you the club)..

Clay wont k!ll Jax because its his wifes son he has demonstrated how much he loves his step-son.. Jax is pretty much his own son..

Jax k!lling Clay come on now.. He ain't going to k!ll his mothers husband whom she lives for.. It's just stupid thinking and looking into something that will lead no where..
I dont have a point to prove, I was just asking a question. Obviously by the bolded you have a strong opinion about the whole situation Im not disagreeing or agreeing but to let you know it's already been leaked out there that at least 1 major character is gonna get knocked off this season.
 6 years ago '07        #118
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 iCON-8 said:

You do know Sutter based this off of Hamlet right?! One will try to k!ll the other eventually. It won't be any time soon. If Sutter is trying to stretch this to 7 seasons then there's no need for it to get like that yet.

Last edited by TH35; 09-29-2011 at 03:26 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #119
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 TH35 said:
You do know Sutter based this off of Hamlet right?! One will try to k!ll the other eventually. It won't be any time soon. If Sutter is trying to stretch this to 7 seasons then there's no need for it to get like that yet.
Dont tell him that because he knows more about screen writing then most of us
 6 years ago '09        #120
space
space
 iCON-8 said:

Wait, so you're saying that Clay wouldn't k!ll Jax? Clay had Jax's dad k!lled why wouldn't he off the boy if it came to that? Jax most definitely would k!ll Clay because Clay isn't his dad and he damn sure wouldn't care that Clay is married to Gemma because she is just an old lady to Jax now and she knows about what happened to his dad and never felt the need to tell him. Why do you think she is trying her best to keep those letters and any info about JT's "accident" hidden from the boy?

One thing this show has given us from the beginning is a lot of surprising deaths, twists and turns. I will stick by my Piney, Clay and possibly Bobby all being k!lled this season or early in next season. Maybe all won't be k!lled but they won't be in the club anymore past this season. Oh I also stick by at least one of these three dying. Hale, the US Attorney or the new sheriff.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy