Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
 139
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-28-2011, 04:58 AM         #81
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another good episode. Really liking this season.

Where was Opie? Honeymoon?
 6 years ago '05        #82
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4527 4527
 DOOMage said:
Another good episode. Really liking this season.

Where was Opie? Honeymoon?
yea that's what i a.ssumed, honeymoon.

gemma back to her dirty tricks
[spoiler - click to view]



bobby is heated!!! can't see him remaining quiet too much longer. Trejo moving like a real boss!! sh*t is building fast, Im liking this season!
 6 years ago '09        #83
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 rawchester said:
yea that's what i a.ssumed, honeymoon.

gemma back to her dirty tricks
[spoiler - click to view]



bobby is heated!!! can't see him remaining quiet too much longer. Trejo moving like a real boss!! sh*t is building fast, Im liking this season!
I think the garden club sh*t has nothing to do with Tara as much as it is to have an inside route to the sheriff. They need leverage to either get him in their favor or fired because he is a pain in their a.ss.

I take it Bobby will be met with a certain fate either through Clay or the other guy in jail who Luann was married to. My guess is the second guy.
 6 years ago '04        #84
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
Doesnt look good for Juice in the promo for next week... he's falling for the district attorney's plan
 6 years ago '09        #85
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
avatar space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17941 17941
I wonder if the cartel will turn on samcro after they have no further use for them...
 6 years ago '05        #86
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
 bigscore said:
I wonder if the cartel will turn on samcro after they have no further use for them...
of course they will. once they have no use for them or once they find out the feds are using the rico law against samcro to take down there cartel to they will definitely try to k!ll samcro to save there a.ss. remember trejo in the second episode said they have people in high places.
 6 years ago '09        #87
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
this season is really dope....its coming along pretty nice

so many angles
 6 years ago '08        #88
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
My theory on the Otto/Bobby story...

Bobby is gonna somehow get sent to prison for something involving the drugs (which will be ironic considering he wants nothing to do w/ the drugs) and he'll have some kind of confrontation w/ Otto on the inside.

Someone's dying this season I know that much
 09-28-2011, 02:19 PM         #89
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
My theory on the Otto/Bobby story...

Bobby is gonna somehow get sent to prison for something involving the drugs (which will be ironic considering he wants nothing to do w/ the drugs) and he'll have some kind of confrontation w/ Otto on the inside.

Someone's dying this season I know that much
I would say mutliple people are dying this season, clay will bite the bullet by the end of this or next season and it's gonna be from jax most likely.
 6 years ago '08        #90
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 IronMaiden said:
I would say mutliple people are dying this season, clay will bite the bullet by the end of this or next season and it's gonna be from jax most likely.
Yea, I'm pretty sure Jax will k!ll Clay. Just don't know when. Maybe Clay has Tara k!lled? I hope they don't go that route. Him k!lling JT should be enough of a reason.
 6 years ago '07        #91
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Dy-nasty said:
Yea, I'm pretty sure Jax will k!ll Clay. Just don't know when. Maybe Clay has Tara k!lled? I hope they don't go that route. Him k!lling JT should be enough of a reason.
Yea, maybe next season. I have a feeling it could be the last one, they can only stretch this JT thing so long. It started from the first season and gradually built up I know but the fact Tara knows now, it can't last that long. Clay having Tara k!lled isn't a stretch.
 6 years ago '09        #92
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
Sutter says his goal is to have seven seasons of the show. As of right now, I dont see him stretching this out to seven seasons that people want to watch
 6 years ago '09        #93
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 Dy-nasty said:
My theory on the Otto/Bobby story...

Bobby is gonna somehow get sent to prison for something involving the drugs (which will be ironic considering he wants nothing to do w/ the drugs) and he'll have some kind of confrontation w/ Otto on the inside.

Someone's dying this season I know that much
I think a few people die. Piney, Bobby and Clay, maybe even Tig too. I also think either the new sheriff, the us attorney dude or Hale die too.
 6 years ago '07        #94
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Sutter says his goal is to have seven seasons of the show. As of right now, I dont see him stretching this out to seven seasons that people want to watch
I don't either but who knows
 6 years ago '08        #95
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I think a few people die. Piney, Bobby and Clay, maybe even Tig too. I also think either the new sheriff, the us attorney dude or Hale die too.
If all those people die then this show only has one more season imo. What else could they talk about?
 6 years ago '05        #96
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
 Dy-nasty said:
If all those people die then this show only has one more season imo. What else could they talk about?
yup there key characters to the show and they have prospects but they havent even developed there characters.
 6 years ago '04        #97
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
Juice is dying imo...
 6 years ago '04        #98
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
I like what they have done with Otto because for a guy that has been in jail since the first episode, they keep him relevant. I know he has a lot of time left to serve but with the way they keep him in the loop I am always waiting for a way to have him free and back with the club. I always thought he would get out, side with Clay, Bobby would side with Jax when he finally stops going with Clay's plans and Otto k!lls Bobby for Clay.

My favorite character since jump has always been Juice, I'll be pissed if they k!ll him off.
 6 years ago '05        #99
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
i dont think they will k!ll juice he's has done to much for samcro. like that bi*ch as fed told him they will just strip him of his patches on both the vest and body tats. or imo they will force him to become a nomad.
 6 years ago '07        #100
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 apfam77 said:
Juice is dying imo...
I honestly thought he would die last season, it could happen this one.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy