Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #921
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14772 14772
ppl crying i thought it was great, especially the ending. def. my favorite season so far. season 5 should be crazy. aint no way Clay gonna just sit back, whats Opie gonna do? Gemma vs. Tara, Jax first baby mama drama, the cartel/ira/cia sh*t, Tig prolly gonna start beefin dude did not look happy at the end. love this show. plus Laroy and the "boss" they mentioned who was family with the bi*ch Tig ran over.

ElQueHablaSucio said:
Great episode. Next season laroy & the boss from oak are the new bad guys. But i doubt they can mess with samcro with the cartels backing them.

what did jax said to tig at the end before they sat down???
he told Tig not to take the seat next to him and gave it to Chibs, making Chibs his "Sergeant-At-Arms" pretty much demoting Tig.

Last edited by Bama Boy; 12-07-2011 at 12:35 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #922
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
What was the songs at the end anybody kno?
 6 years ago '11        #923
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 THE RETURN 35 said:
What was the songs at the end anybody kno?

The animals- house of the rising sun
 6 years ago '11        #924
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1270 1270
I felt the episode was a bit anti-climatic. So many open splits on what's to come for the next season; barely any type of closure other than Jax becoming head of the club.. I agree that if it ended at part 1, it would have been a bit more fulfilling.

I Can't wait for the next season though.
 6 years ago '04        #925
sugenutt 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 7 7

kurt sutter Q&A
 6 years ago '11        #926
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8503 8503
Gemma watched Jax put the letters away, typical nosy sh*t she be doing

I wonder how Clay is gonna act when he recovers somewhat, sh*t will be comedy if he is like a scorned puppy whenever he sees Jax... starts shaking and pees his pants a little...

I thought it was a dope finale, I knew as soon as the CIA bomb dropped that Juice was gonna get off scot free, he didn't deserve to die
 6 years ago '07        #927
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
I just thought about something, Since Gemma watched where Jax put the letters does anyone think she will steal them and then side with Clay again and push him to take back other the club. Because with Tara actually supporting Jax shes kinda took Gemma spot as head bi*ch.
 6 years ago '09        #928
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
how can i get this on a mp3

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #929
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8503 8503
 moe4484 said:
I just thought about something, Since Gemma watched where Jax put the letters does anyone think she will steal them and then side with Clay again and push him to take back other the club. Because with Tara actually supporting Jax shes kinda took Gemma spot as head bi*ch.
Heres to hoping shes seen enough drama and knows her role and shuts her mouth
 6 years ago '08        #930
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,803 | Props total: 9123 9123
 SomeOnesoN said:
I felt the episode was a bit anti-climatic. So many open splits on what's to come for the next season; barely any type of closure other than Jax becoming head of the club.. I agree that if it ended at part 1, it would have been a bit more fulfilling.

I Can't wait for the next season though.
you stole the word right out of my mouth. anti-climatic.
 12-07-2011, 03:26 AM         #931
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's a lot of things I think people thought could happen, but Sutter is taking the long way around the solution in this instance in order to reach the resolutions to the story. It's a very interesting dynamic. I really think Clay, Tig and Gemma feeling the brunt of this shift in power and try to regain the club because they want things the way they were. I could see there being some resistance just because Bobby isn't there, Piney isn't there, Happy and Juice are gunmen caught in the middle. It's going to come down to Jax and Opie vs. Clay and Tig.

I wonder though. Jax and Tara morphing into John and Gemma...I wonder if there's something more to that.
 12-07-2011, 05:39 AM         #932
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really loved this season's finale.

I'm sorry, but this sh*t didn't need to go out with a bang again - like someone else said it tied up speculation and planted the seeds for next season. I felt like it was almost just a teaser for Season 5. The thing is, everyone expected someone to die, whether it be Clay, Juice, Opie or Tara and none of them peaced out. And the thing I love about this show and Kurt Sutter, is that a lot of sh*t is not easily predictable. We would have just gotten what we wanted and figured out what would happen, and in a strange way that's the opposite of what, we as viewers actually want.

The first wave of craziness has passed, this episode was the quiet before the next storm.

Still waiting for that as*hole who said Clay was for sure dead to show his face

And the second Tara walked into Church and approached Jax I told my buddy "I bet you 50 bucks they fade out with them posing the same way as JT and Gemma" - bang on the money, I loved that sh*t. Beautiful.
 6 years ago '06        #933
piru87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$531 | Props total: 1 1
Yall forgettin next season dey will beef wit da big time gangstawhose daughter was k!lled by tigs
 6 years ago '09        #934
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Ricky Towel said:
They better somehow get Carl Weathers to play that Pope guy.
 Ricky Towel said:
seriously though i wouldnt call it completely out of the question.

carl weathers was on the shield.

i could see it being awesome, and believe this won't be the last you see me talk about it.
and it looks like i've already gotten carl on board with the idea:

my twitter:
@sutterink please please please please get @TheCarlWeathers to play the Pope antagonist character next season!!!

carl weather's twitter:
@ThrowtheTowel @sutterink Sounds like a great idea, to me.
 6 years ago '04        #935
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 412 412
Way to go Ric :applause:
 6 years ago '09        #936
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Way to go Ric :applause:
if this happens sutter or carl better hook me up.
 6 years ago '10        #937
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
LaRoy ain't playing that sh*t. Next season is SAMCRO vs. IXers. Remember, ol girl that Tig murked was the daughter of someone who's bigger than LaRoy, probably the dude he answers to. Can't wait to see who Sutter casts as him.
 6 years ago '10        #938
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
Didn't see post before mine. I can't see Carl Wethers being a gangster, but what do I know.
 6 years ago '09        #939
space
space
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Didn't see post before mine. I can't see Carl Wethers being a gangster, but what do I know.
i couldn't see him playing a fairly corrupt washed up old cop, but he did it well on the shield.
 6 years ago '04        #940
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 412 412
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Carl Weathers can do whatever he wants.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago