Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2011, 10:19 PM         #901
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Laid Back said:
I wanted Clay to die as much as the next person but I can see past this season and why he was kept around.

within the 1st 5 min of this episode the CIA bomb was dropped. nobody can say the finale was really lackluster because they didn't get to see someone die.
It wasn't lackluster cause someone didn't die it was lackluster cause the entire season was building to a head and then...nothing. Very disappointing. Sure it shows promise for the future seasons but that was just not good and rushed/forced.

This season was one of the better ones but the finale(s) were

Last season, during it, I was but the finale was one of the best I've ever seen.
 6 years ago '04        #902
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
Overall Season was fu*king fantastic. Really can't do any better. With that said Season 1 and Season 3 Finale's >> Season 2 and Season 4.

Not saying that they weren't good finale's because they were.
 6 years ago '09        #903
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
A deus ex machina (play /ˈdeɪ.əs ɛks ˈmɑːkiːnə/ or /ˈdiːəs ɛks ˈmækɨnə/ day-əs eks mah-kee-nə;[1] Latin: "god out of the machine"; plural: dei ex machina) is a plot device whereby a seemingly inextricable problem is suddenly and abruptly solved with the contrived and unexpected intervention of some new event, character, ability, or object.
 6 years ago '06        #904
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,368 | Props total: 2081 2081
 Cheeze said:
It wasn't lackluster cause someone didn't die it was lackluster cause the entire season was building to a head and then...nothing. Very disappointing. Sure it shows promise for the future seasons but that was just not good and rushed/forced.

This season was one of the better ones but the finale(s) were

Last season, during it, I was but the finale was one of the best I've ever seen.
1 of 3 things could have happened this season from the beginning. The whole club gets taken down for rico and the whole show is dead.

Jax leaves the club essentially k!lling so many major plot points the show is dead.

Jax takes over as president and the show moves in a new direction. (pretty much the only logical thing they could do)

not trying to say you or anyone else has to the like the finale but this is how I saw the season coming to a close and it was great IMO. I just would have liked to seen clay taken out but can see why they didnt.
 12-06-2011, 10:30 PM         #905
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Laid Back said:
1 of 3 things could have happened this season from the beginning. The whole club gets taken down for rico and the whole show is dead.

Jax leaves the club essentially k!lling so many major plot points the show is dead.

Jax takes over as president and the show moves in a new direction. (pretty much the only logical thing they could do)

not trying to say you or anyone else has to the like the finale but this is how I saw the season coming to a close and it was great IMO. I just would have liked to seen clay taken out but can see why they didnt.

It can still be better than that rushed last episode. Basically the bomb was dropped in the first 5 minutes and then the rest of the show was You were waiting for something to happen, like Hogue saying "something big will happen at the end," and it never did; thus, lackluster. It left a lot to be desired and didn't deliver on the wow factor as the season did. just like I said, it basically switched places with last season.

Last edited by Cheeze; 12-06-2011 at 10:33 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #906
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
I thought the end scene was superb though. Really interesting to see how the club dynamic switches with Tig and Clay demoted, Bobby locked up, and a MIA Opie.
 6 years ago '07        #907
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Cheeze said:

It can still be better than that rushed last episode. Basically the bomb was dropped in the first 5 minutes and then the rest of the show was You were waiting for something to happen, like Hogue saying "something big will happen at the end," and it never did; thus, lackluster. It left a lot to be desired and didn't deliver on the wow factor as the season did. just like I said, it basically switched places with last season.
Yea i still thought it was alright the guy that said it was written quickly because FX added another episode last minute was right.
 6 years ago '07        #908
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,668 | Props total: 1135 1135
Man I just knew Opie was gonna walk in at the end and become Jax VP
 6 years ago '09        #909
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7972 7972
so.................clay is still alive........interesting

and wheres the post where i said i bet the cartel were working for the feds

Jacc Blacc said:
what if The Cartel is working for lincoln potter????

isnt it weird that he wants to take down the irish and the sons but NEVER mentions taking down the cartel
 6 years ago '04        #910
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 DCballer40 said:
YOU n*ggaS!!!!! Who called the Vick Macky sighting!!!

Ricky Towel said:
They better somehow get Carl Weathers to play that Pope guy.
Every viewing TV in America may explode if Carl Weathers gets involved

TH35 said:
Everything Happy does is funny. Dude was grinning for no reason.
Seriously man....everything he does is gold. Didn't even have to say a word....

moe4484 said:
Man I just knew Opie was gonna walk in at the end and become Jax VP
I thought for sure he was too....but I still think he'll come around. I think Jax should tell Opie the truth. Op deserves to know as much as Tara did.
 6 years ago '11        #911
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
 Jacc Blacc said:

But the Cartel weren't working for Potter as you suggested. And they're NOT working with the FEDS. They are working above the Feds with the CIA.
 6 years ago '09        #912
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7972 7972
 DCballer40 said:
But the Cartel weren't working for Potter as you suggested. And they're NOT working with the FEDS. They are working above the Feds with the CIA.
let me drop the whole original post

Jacc Blacc said:
I have a feeling Lincoln Potter is working w/ the cartel.

what if The Cartel is working for lincoln potter????

isnt it weird that he wants to take down the irish and the sons but NEVER mentions taking down the cartel

i bet its like what the cia were doing in the 80's, getting a cartel to work with them, allowing the cartel to sell their drugs and basically giving them immunity when it comes to crimes, but during the process the cartel gives them names of the people who are buying in large amounts and then the cia takes down the buyer after watching them for like 10 years

thats how rick ross (the real rick ross) get brought down.......he was getting his !! directly from a south american cartel dude and then at the end of the day the cia and the cartel were working together and the cartel were giving the cia information on buyers and in return never got hit with any charges, they basically got free reign to do what the cartel does without facing judgement and they got to keep their money
close enough

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 12-06-2011 at 11:08 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #913
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,668 | Props total: 1135 1135
Noone gonna mention my n*gga juice just slid through all that sh*t and ended up clean and back in his spot at the table. Plus that table was looking kinda sad with just the 5 of them. They need to give stinky pete a spot at the table
 6 years ago '08        #914
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Great episode. That sh*t was crazy. And I knew the Cartel wasn't what they said they were, knew it as soon as they denied that Otto ratted.
 6 years ago '04        #915
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 moe4484 said:
Noone gonna mention my n*gga juice just slid through all that sh*t and ended up clean and back in his spot at the table. Plus that table was looking kinda sad with just the 5 of them. They need to give stinky pete a spot at the table
Opie will be back.
 6 years ago '11        #916
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
 Jacc Blacc said:

Jacc Blacc said:
let me drop the whole original post

close enough
After further material ....Good guess
 6 years ago '05        #917
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 687 687
Great episode. Next season laroy & the boss from oak are the new bad guys. But i doubt they can mess with samcro with the cartels backing them.

what did jax said to tig at the end before they sat down???
 6 years ago '09        #918
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
What was the songs at the end anybody kno?
 6 years ago '07        #919
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Ghostface Wu said:
thought the finale part 2 was lackluster. If part 1 would have been the final episode I think the season would be looked at overall better.
 6 years ago '07        #920
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I kept waiting for my nukka Op to walk in the door.

Then annoying a.ss Gemma walks in...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy