Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That Heís Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Zís Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #881
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i liked the very last scene post-montage but overall did not like the finale.

i thought the cia sh*t was a weak way to back out of 3 seasons worth of storyline building up to k!lling clay. in my opinion.
 6 years ago '09        #882
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 TH35 said:
That's a way to look at it. Part 1 of the Finale was better than this (Part 2) though. Next season should be crazy but no Laroy? I guess he had a funeral to plan.
ye exactly......
 6 years ago '07        #883
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20039 20039
 FappingFapstar said:
not really.....he put everything perfectly

he said there will be no cliff hangers

he set up for the craziest season next yr for the ending ( i believe next will be the last)
next year wont be the last.
 6 years ago '04        #884
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 135 135
they definitely should've ended this season last episode. thats the problem with TV FX decided to add n extra episode last minute so they had to write this mad quick.. The end n how it got there was mad good, but I didn't like how they started... The whole cartal thing just ended real bad
 6 years ago '04        #885
shiznit 
space
space
space
$343 | Props total: 7 7
i thought it was a good season ender
 6 years ago '07        #886
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 DCballer40 said:
what it lacked in overall dialogue and action they made up in imagery, storyline buildup, and intense non dialogue acting...it was a GREAT season finale.
Last years was GREAT this one was okay.
 6 years ago '06        #887
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,369 | Props total: 2086 2086
that whole final scene was the perfect way to complete Jax's accession to the president spot, Op was there but he will eventually become the V.P.

I liked the finale, they set up a serious sub-plot with a new gang out in Oakland for next season too.
 6 years ago '05        #888
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
This was meant to setup next season and the possible seasons to come. Last year's finale was to tie up story points that existed even from season 1. That's why it was so good. I hate set up episodes..but in this case it was necessary. Clay's reign is over, we got a new enemy. You know Potter will still be around. The Cartel manipulating the Sons. The Irish. Jax got a lot of sh*t to deal with next season and this episode did a dam good job of setting that up. I'll take it for what it was. This has been a great season and we gotta wait till September to experience this again.
 6 years ago '07        #889
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 birdman22 said:
they definitely should've ended this season last episode. thats the problem with TV FX decided to add n extra episode last minute so they had to write this mad quick.. The end n how it got there was mad good, but I didn't like how they started... The whole cartal thing just ended real bad
This, and you could tell it was rushed but next season .
 12-06-2011, 10:05 PM         #890
Pito305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
not really.....he put everything perfectly

he said there will be no cliff hangers

he set up for the craziest season next yr for the ending ( i believe next will be the last)
lackluster meaning no blowing peoples heads off and sh*t like last year.

i thought it was a great finale.

left me interested to see how jax leads the club, what happens with clay/opie etc.
 6 years ago '04        #891
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 135 135
it was a great season, but the end wit the cartal being cops it just didn't add up they just wanted to kinda end that storyline cause they couldnt play off of it so quick this season.. I mean they way they k!lled people n sh*t they couldnt be cops like that
 6 years ago '07        #892
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Pito305 said:
lackluster meaning no blowing peoples heads off and sh*t like last year.

i thought it was a great finale.

left me interested to see how jax leads the club, what happens with clay/opie etc.
I mean it definitely set up A LOT for next year.
 6 years ago '07        #893
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
TVLINE | Was it always your plan to have Clay survive the season?
Yeah. The character of Clay was essential to me for at least a couple more seasons. Thereís so much more dramatic ground to cover with Jax at the head of that table and Clay now almost the Piney character in that heís weakened and stripped of some of his previous weight and power. To me, thatís a really interesting dynamic. And quite honestly, I didnít want to waste the power of Jax having that knowledge and passion and knowing about the deceit that happened and the secret thatís been kept from him for all these years with just one episode of him k!lling Clay. Because then itís done. Heís avenged his fatherís death and itís almost like that storyline kind of burns out, and I just feel thereís a lot more story to tell there. I equate it to a little bit of what we did on The Shield. When Vic found out that Shane was responsible for k!lling Lem, we played out a whole season with those two guys knowing that. It was so much fun to have those two guys [harbor] intense hatred and and yet they had to suit up every day and go to work together. Thatís just really fun fertile ground for story.

TVLINE | The Tara-Gemma dynamic was forever altered, too. Theyíre essentially becoming the same person. Moving forward, what is the one thing that prevents Tara from truly becoming like Gemma?
That was always the idea to have Gemma kind of bring Tara close and ultimately create her own little Frankenstein there. Look, I donít think weíre going to waste the arc that we built with Tara this season. Meaning, sheís not going to go back to the, ďAm I in or am I out?Ē Tara that weíve seen previously. But clearly Tara is not GemmaÖ Tara gives Jax that syringe and says, ďThis is how you [kill Clay].Ē Well if it was Gemma, she would have already done it, so thereís still an element of Tara thatís somewhat removed. I donít thing Tara would actually be able to go up to Clay and put a bullet in his head or put the syringe in the tube. Is Tara really capable of becoming Gemma? And what happens if sheís put in a position where she has to make that ultimate sacrifice for her family and her club? Is she going to be capable of going that dark? So I do think theyíre definitely some struggles with Tara yet to play out.

TVLINE | Tara and Clay now have something in common, in that they both know that Gemma is concealing the truth about her role in JTís death from Jax.Ö
Right.

Sons of Anarchy Spoiler Alert: Look Whoís Returning in Season 5

TVLINE | I have to imagine that thatís going to be a big story for next season.
I think so. Itís interesting ó people have been asking me whatís going to happen with Clay and Gemma, and Iím not quite sure yet. I just know that they will always be intrinsically connected because of the secrets and the lies that they have together. And thatís an example of one. Itís why when Gemma sees Clay alive at the end [of the finale], thatís just a really bad thing for her. Thatís a really big, dangerous loose end. So that will be something that we will definitely play with next season. And for Tara, that definitely gives her some leverage over Gemma. There are definitely still some loose ends from those letters ó even though we see Gemma burning them. The physical evidence is missing, but Tara has enough weight with Jax that if she told him the truth, even without seeing the letters I think he would believe Tara. Perhaps Jax might not believe Clay, but I definitely think he would believe Tara. So I do believe there is some danger there even though sheís destroyed the evidence firsthand.

TVLINE | Is it safe to a.ssume that the crime boss father of Leroyís dead girlfriend will be a huge character next season?
Yeah. In terms of the level of participation, that always remains to be seen. But I definitely wanted to lay some track for Season 5 and put some complications already on Jaxís shoulder as heís sitting at the head of the table. Heís already got a problem [going into Season 5].

TVLINE | Is it possible that weíve seen the last of Opie for now?
I donít think so. It was never my intention to suggest that he is away. To me, it was just too convenient and too soon for Opie to suddenly come back to that table with Jax. So much has happened to him and heís such a thoughtful guy. I just think heís the kind of guy thatís going to [need] a minute to put all this stuff in order in his head. And weíll probably build some kind of story around that before heís able to actually come back and be [at Jax's side]. So that was just [a matter of] protecting the character and then to give me some story play for next season as well.

TVLINE | Given the pressing nature of the Irish deal, will Season 5 pick up almost instantly?
Fairly close. Obviously, thereís not going to be the huge break we did between Seasons 3 and 4. But Iíll try to [build in] a little time, maybe a month or so.

TVLINE | Where do you stand on setting an end date to the show?
Iíve had a conversation with [FX president] John Landgraf and I look at [doing] potentially seven seasons. And, honestly, thatís really just coming from the model of the show and knowing that usually by Season 6 and 7 the above-the-line costs start to get pretty high and the show sort of loses profitability and itís really difficult to continue to [produce] beyond that point. So my thought was that if I could get seven seasons, Iíd definitely have stories to tell and a way to end it. So ideally, Iíd love to be able to get another three seasons.
 12-06-2011, 10:09 PM         #894
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I get what it did but all that build up for.....nothing. Sutter dropped the ball on this.
 6 years ago '07        #895
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:

^^ Good stuff.
 6 years ago '09        #896
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
he gave us 2 parts of the finale, so much crazy sh*t happened this season we didnt really need a cliffhanger season finale but a wrap up/set up was needed

this season>>>>>>>>>>>>>any of the soa season especially last yr
 6 years ago '09        #897
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 iggyemu said:
This was meant to setup next season and the possible seasons to come. Last year's finale was to tie up story points that existed even from season 1. That's why it was so good. I hate set up episodes..but in this case it was necessary. Clay's reign is over, we got a new enemy. You know Potter will still be around. The Cartel manipulating the Sons. The Irish. Jax got a lot of sh*t to deal with next season and this episode did a dam good job of setting that up. I'll take it for what it was. This has been a great season and we gotta wait till September to experience this again.
doubt it.
 6 years ago '07        #898
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
he gave us 2 parts of the finale, so much crazy sh*t happened this season we didnt really need a cliffhanger season finale but a wrap up/set up was needed

this season>>>>>>>>>>>>>any of the soa season especially last yr
I still LOVE season 2. I can't really put this one over it.
 6 years ago '06        #899
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
I wanted Clay to die as much as the next person but I can see past this season and why he was kept around.

within the 1st 5 min of this episode the CIA bomb was dropped. nobody can say the finale was really lackluster because they didn't get to see someone die.
 6 years ago '06        #900
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
 TH35 said:
I still LOVE season 2. I can't really put this one over it.

season 2 was just pure greatness. this season is close behind though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in Ďgrisly maulingí
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy