most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #761
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
I can see Clay dying in this episode. And next season really be about Gemma vs Tara. Jax isn't going anywhere. This was the most "in charge" we've ever seen him. They focused a lot on him making moves and the club looking to him for answers/direction.
 6 years ago '04        #762
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,933 | Props total: 4297 4297
The only problem with the sons going to jail over this IRA/Cartel deal is that, if they do, they will never get released. This isn't a quick 14 month sentence.
 6 years ago '09        #763
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Dy-nasty said:
I can see Clay dying in this episode. .
yeah.....after the last episode unless Gemma saves him (which is hard to predict since she is the wild card of the show and is always switching sides silently) before Jax gets all Dr. Korvorkian on clay's a.ss, he's good as dead..........you had a good run clay, and if everything goes as the feds plan most of the sons are going away for a long long time and jax is gonna have to build the sons up from scratch, in his own image

but im pretty sure its gonna be alot more tougher then jax ever imagined, he probably looks at clay and think all that dude does is smoke cigars and fukks his mom, but im pretty sure theres alot of politcking, k!lling, and bullsh*t clay has to deal with that we never see
 6 years ago '04        #764
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 206 206
I need intel on the Sons of Anarchy finale. — Jon
ADAM: Tara's actions will remind you of Gemma more than ever. Potter will surprisingly go above and beyond to help SAMCRO. And by the season's end, someone new is holding the gavel while someone else is conspicuously absent from the chapel.
 11-30-2011, 12:47 PM         #765
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tig feels like he owes clay his life and he's gonna try to stop clay from gettin k!lled i think in the process of trying to finish off clay Opie will k!ll tig but he really wont give a fu*k because he knows tig is the one that pulled the trigger on donna
 6 years ago '09        #766
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
Clay should die, but I have this feeling they are going to stretch it out yet another season.
 6 years ago '07        #767
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598

[pic - click to view]

Kurt Sutter, Katey Sagal, Jimmy Kimmel and Danny Pudi are going to be on it tonight at 10eastern.
 6 years ago '06        #768
1-MC 
space
space
$1,126 | Props total: 229 229
I've always thought Jax would k!ll Clay in the series finale. But the more I think of it, the more I see it happening next week. Seeing as how Jax knows about the letters, I don't see how he cannot k!ll Clay. With the way he found out, it's a perfect set up for next week. Also, with how hurt the club is now, Clay cannot continue to be President. But I also see Tara getting k!lled as well. If not by the cartel, by the hands or doing of, Gemma. Behind Jax's back of course. A little irony how Clay got John k!lled. And Gemma will most likely have Tara k!lled. Jax will become president and will have to deal with the sh*t storm. Because there's no way Jax is leaving Charming now.

I might've missed something, but can someone tell me why Juice is locked up? Or is he being protected?
 6 years ago '07        #769
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 1-MC said:
I've always thought Jax would k!ll Clay in the series finale. But the more I think of it, the more I see it happening next week. Seeing as how Jax knows about the letters, I don't see how he cannot k!ll Clay. With the way he found out, it's a perfect set up for next week. Also, with how hurt the club is now, Clay cannot continue to be President. But I also see Tara getting k!lled as well. If not by the cartel, by the hands or doing of, Gemma. Behind Jax's back of course. A little irony how Clay got John k!lled. And Gemma will most likely have Tara k!lled. Jax will become president and will have to deal with the sh*t storm. Because there's no way Jax is leaving Charming now.

I might've missed something, but can someone tell me why Juice is locked up? Or is he being protected?
The Juice thing is a little bit of both. I can see Gemma and Tara getting into it really bad and one k!lling the other eventually.
 6 years ago '06        #770
1-MC 
space
space
 TH35 said:
The Juice thing is a little bit of both. I can see Gemma and Tara getting into it really bad and one k!lling the other eventually.
It's unfortunate how they developed Juice's character, which leads him to getting k!lled. He's one of my favorite characters.

And when Happy said, "LaRoy has to die . . . Like, a lot."
 6 years ago '10        #771
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 Jacc Blacc said:
i wish i took the bet

he's alive......YOU were wrong......now are YOU to much of a d!ckless pus*y to admit that??
wow... i aint taking no sides but damn! its just a show!
 6 years ago '06        #772
1-MC 
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
forgot abot that one.......

Happy, Chibbs and Tig>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
They all had their funny moments. The aforementioned quote from, Happy. Tig, when he was staring at the dolls, "I'm frightened and erect at the same time." And Chibbs when he was sipping on the Jameson juice box in the bus.
 6 years ago '04        #773
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
Am I the only one who thinks this deal with the Cartel is gonna go down, and the Sons are gonna get busted before Jax can get to Clay? That's what it looks like to me
 6 years ago '06        #774
1-MC 
space
space
 Kazel said:
Am I the only one who thinks this deal with the Cartel is gonna go down, and the Sons are gonna get busted before Jax can get to Clay? That's what it looks like to me
Not likely. No way they're going to jail again, at another season's finale. If Jax doesn't k!ll Clay, someone else will. I do not see Clay surviving the end of this season.
 11-30-2011, 10:04 PM         #775
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kazel said:
Doubt they get busted. Gotta be some twist that avoids it. Can't do that in back to back seasons + this time they'd go away for a good 15-20 yrs. Doubt Tara dies tho with how they just completely turned her character into the new Gemma basically.
 6 years ago '04        #776
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 1-MC said:
It's unfortunate how they developed Juice's character, which leads him to getting k!lled. He's one of my favorite characters.

Happy is probably my favorite character with Chibs and Op.
 6 years ago '09        #777
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
 1-MC said:

when he said that my girl was like "as opposed to by a little"

its fukked up though how laroy chick got k!lled, wouldnt it be insane if laroy was on some eye for an eye sh*t......and either k!lled gemma or tara

it seems everyone is forgetting that laroy probably aint gonna let this sh*t slide...enough is enough, i dont think the sons realize how much they have been dikking the niners and laroy this season, i dont think they been doing it on purpose but if i was a member of the niners i wouldnt be cool with all the bullsh*t the sons have dropped on them
 6 years ago '07        #778
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:

its fukked up though how laroy chick got k!lled, wouldnt it be insane if laroy was on some eye for an eye sh*t......and either k!lled gemma or tara

it seems everyone is forgetting that laroy probably aint gonna let this sh*t slide...enough is enough, i dont think the sons realize how much they have been dikking the niners and laroy this season, i dont think they been doing it on purpose but if i was a member of the niners i wouldnt be cool with all the bullsh*t the sons have dropped on them
 6 years ago '05        #779
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
There's no way they are k!lling off Gemma. She's the directors/creators wife.

I could see Tara dying though. It would keep Jax in Charming. It keeps him as the president of the club (if Clay dies) and gives the Sons a reason to go after Laroy. I could also see the Cartel deal going bad (or Jax finding out that they were trying to k!ll Tara for Clay) and that reopens the feud between the Sons and the Mayans.
 6 years ago '04        #780
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,933 | Props total: 4297 4297
 Jacc Blacc said:

I think next season one of the plotlines is def gonna be War with the Niners.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy