Steph Kegels
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
231 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #741
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
jax will never leave

if tera dies shes gonna die in the finale, sutter said no cliff hangers
 11-29-2011, 10:56 PM         #742
Pito305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for some reason, i think the cartel dudes are trying to set up samcro.

they might be down with the feds or something

why else would the dudes "search" come up with no info on otto?

it seems shady as sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #743
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,928 | Props total: 4288 4288
 Pito305 said:

it seems shady as sh*t.
Its hard to say whats going on with Otto and Bobby right now. Juice is definitely the snitch though.

The Cartel is probably gonna try and murk Samcro next episode. Either them or the Irish. Or maybe the Cartel vs the Irish. Either way, clearly sh*t is gonna go bad fast.
 6 years ago '05        #744
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
 Pito305 said:

it seems shady as sh*t.
Agreed. They got something planned.
 11-29-2011, 11:15 PM         #745
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
the doctors did
The one time they EVER take anyone to the hospital for bullet wounds and give a bs story and it flys Like ok we'll take ya word for it

sh*t was kinda dumb how they did that

Episode seemed like a filler for everything that'll happen next. Wouldn't be surprised to still see Opie k!ll him tho

And where was Vic

Wonder if that preview mentioned him when the finale was originally one ep which explains why they said he was in this one

Ep was a letdown IMO
 6 years ago '08        #746
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
I have a feeling Lincoln Potter is working w/ the cartel.
 6 years ago '06        #747
SM 38204 heat pts38204 OP
space
space
$128,026 | Props total: 67816 67816

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #748
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
Damn i aint know this many people watched this show, YIKES

CLAY WILL GET THE NEEDLE OF death, or maybe not i hope he gets to be embarrassed and all the secrets go out and the club knows.

home boy went and k!lled 9ers boss girl son.... not knowing what the fucc is going on that is going to be havoc.

i hope the next episode is like 2hours long no commercials

that cartel thing wont die down anytime soon.......alot of debts to pay alot of death to be payed back too. that ex cop of charming thats active in the club now jemma little sidekick i think hes going to die soon.

jax doesn't get to leave yet MY PREDICTIONS.

I CAN SEE JAX becoming club leader in the future but still having to deal with the past problems

that undercover sting will be lethal! Cant waitttttttt ahhhhhhhh
 11-30-2011, 12:45 AM         #749
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody except clay is gonna go to jail at the cartel/irish transaction and clay is gonna survive...again
 6 years ago '05        #750
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 687 687
wow gemma is doing everything possible for jax to stay in the club and lead..she should hop on tig nuts and hope he becomes the new leader. damn i feel bad for leroy r.i.p to his girl. It would be weak if Potter is working with romeo (cartel).

MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ARGUING WHOS PREDICTION IS WRONG OR RIGHT...stop bi*chin and just comment on the episodes, stop catchin feeling. It's a great show.
 6 years ago '07        #751
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20023 20023
 iggyemu said:
Can you blame her though? Clay has shown himself to really not give a fu*k about her. All she has is Jax, Tara and her grand kids. Personally Tara is being selfish especially if Jax gets to be prez and leads the club down a safer path. If that's the case there is no reason for Tara to force Jax to leave.

But I get it. Gemma has brought it on herself.

fu*k Gemma, she let him cozy up to the dude who k!lled his dad, k!lled Piney and tried to k!ll his wife. And safe? I don't know about that, the Cartel isn't gonna be too happy bout clay getting popped and then Jax leaving lol. They also run guns for the IRA, nothing safe about that.
 majormedicalboI said:
everybody except clay is gonna go to jail at the cartel/irish transaction and clay is gonna survive...again
And won't that seem kinda dumb if they have the meeting @ the same place? Feel like if you have two guys missing, you don't know what happened to one of them and you're pretty sure the other one is in Jail. Someone with knowledge of the meeting could be snitching

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-30-2011 at 01:48 AM..
 11-30-2011, 03:17 AM         #752
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[spoiler - click to view]

11-30-2011, 04:17 AM         #753
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
and to the guy who spent an entire week calling me a idiot for saying those 2 shots wouldnt k!ll clay

cant wait for you to come in here on some bs "yeah...clay didnt die from them shots..but but...but...next week jax is gonna k!ll him...so technically...im right"

I was right there with you mang, waiting for that as*hole to show his face and I know they are gonna use that excuse too
 11-30-2011, 04:20 AM         #754
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majormedicalboI said:
This is exactly what I was telling my buddy.

They are all off to this meet but the Feds are waiting, how the hell is he gonna put Clay down when he's getting locked up?

Unless Tara decides to do the business herself or gets in contact with Opie and gives him a second shot (no pun intended) at putting Clay to sleep?

It would almost be a bit too silly to have them all go to jail again in the season finale, but who knows
 6 years ago '09        #755
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Dy-nasty said:
I have a feeling Lincoln Potter is working w/ the cartel.

what if The Cartel is working for lincoln potter????

isnt it weird that he wants to take down the irish and the sons but NEVER mentions taking down the cartel

i bet its like what the cia were doing in the 80's, getting a cartel to work with them, allowing the cartel to sell their drugs and basically giving them immunity when it comes to crimes, but during the process the cartel gives them names of the people who are buying in large amounts and then the cia takes down the buyer after watching them for like 10 years

thats how rick ross (the real rick ross) get brought down.......he was getting his sh*t directly from a south american cartel dude and then at the end of the day the cia and the cartel were working together and the cartel were giving the cia information on buyers and in return never got hit with any charges, they basically got free reign to do what the cartel does without facing judgement and they got to keep their money

or maybe Potter is Jax's uncle

that would be something no one would expect, potter being half brother with jax dad or some "jump the shark" type sh*t
 11-30-2011, 05:48 AM         #756
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pito305 said:

it seems shady as sh*t.
I think the Cartel are just too thirsty to meet with the Irish. They will tell Samcro what they want to hear so the meet can happen. Once they meet with the irish. Samcro is useless to them
 6 years ago '09        #757
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 DOOMage said:

I was right there with you mang, waiting for that as*hole to show his face and I know they are gonna use that excuse too
lol.......
 6 years ago '09        #758
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 TH35 said:
@ the Sopranos approach.
lol...always blaming it on 2 black guys
 6 years ago '09        #759
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Can you blame her though? Clay has shown himself to really not give a fu*k about her. All she has is Jax, Tara and her grand kids. Personally Tara is being selfish especially if Jax gets to be prez and leads the club down a safer path. If that's the case there is no reason for Tara to force Jax to leave.

But I get it. Gemma has brought it on herself.
i guarantee you it was Gemma that convinced clay to k!ll jax's dad.......
 6 years ago '09        #760
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
without a doubt..............I dont think that its even debatable. Gemma is more of the villain of the show than Clay has ever been imo
agreed.....you see how she has unser wrapped around her finger and how she doesnt even give a fukk about what those letters will do with jax, she is always trying to get people to do what she wants no matter who gets hurt and i guarantee if tara gets in her way she'll get that chick k!lled

sh*t might happen next week

and i co-sign that she's a bigger villian then clay, in clay's own words "u made me k!ll john, that pus*y was just too tight"

wasnt it gemma who brought the sons to charming though????? i remeber unser saying something about gemma left charmin when she was a kid and then when she came back she had a baby and a biker gang with her

gemma plays chess
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy