Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-23-2011, 08:43 PM         #661
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
u dont know the situation when jax said that....he mightve lied have some plan

clay aint dead just yet
how many retarded people come here? serious question because the intelligence on this forum is like that of an ant.

I know the context because when he called it in they were still in the "voting" room, when it showed him dead he was in a garage or something LIFELESS.

can you people not accept truth? i mean i know this forum is plagued with moronic conspiracy theorist who think everything is bullsh*t but the dude is fu*king dead and when next weeks episode rolls around and hes dead im gonna be here laughing in your ignorant faces because you people are so fu*king stupid you can't see it

and before the typical LOLUMADBRO comment rolls in no i am not mad.. i am appalled at how ignorant this forum is because it further proves the intelligence of the forum.

at least a few people in here can see the guy is dead.. doesn't take a goddamn genius to put it together. you people probably think 2pac and elvis are on some island right now drinking beer /shrug
 6 years ago '04        #662
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
If Clay is in fact dead, it won't really hit me until next episode. Usually most deaths on this show have some type of instant impact, but just due to the uncertainty of Clays status, kind of takes away from the scene. For right now.
 11-24-2011, 01:48 AM         #663
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he aint dead but im glad he got shot it woulda been gay if nothin happened
 11-24-2011, 03:33 AM         #664
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The bulletproof vest theory would make sense, only because we can't see what kind of damage that gut shot did - just looks like a hole through his shift where as the upper rib shot went clean through and I don't think there is that much armour in that part of the vest? Just speculating.

And in that teaser for next week, Jax has Clay sat up in the garage because he wants to frame the Niners to clear Opie. The question is, is his call for an ambulance just part of the act on Jax's part or legit? The thing is, the clubhouse was deserted at that time of night so who would be there for Jax to try to stage a scene for the club to see and hear his cry for help?
 6 years ago '09        #665
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 IronMaiden said:
how many retarded people come here? serious question because the intelligence on this forum is like that of an ant.

I know the context because when he called it in they were still in the "voting" room, when it showed him dead he was in a garage or something LIFELESS.

can you people not accept truth? i mean i know this forum is plagued with moronic conspiracy theorist who think everything is bullsh*t but the dude is fu*king dead and when next weeks episode rolls around and hes dead im gonna be here laughing in your ignorant faces because you people are so fu*king stupid you can't see it

and before the typical LOLUMADBRO comment rolls in no i am not mad.. i am appalled at how ignorant this forum is because it further proves the intelligence of the forum.

at least a few people in here can see the guy is dead.. doesn't take a goddamn genius to put it together. you people probably think 2pac and elvis are on some island right now drinking beer /shrug
relax bro............just relax

when they show clay not dead next episode then we will talk
 6 years ago '04        #666
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #667
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 DOOMage said:
The bulletproof vest theory would make sense, only because we can't see what kind of damage that gut shot did - just looks like a hole through his shift where as the upper rib shot went clean through and I don't think there is that much armour in that part of the vest? Just speculating.

And in that teaser for next week, Jax has Clay sat up in the garage because he wants to frame the Niners to clear Opie. The question is, is his call for an ambulance just part of the act on Jax's part or legit? The thing is, the clubhouse was deserted at that time of night so who would be there for Jax to try to stage a scene for the club to see and hear his cry for help?
never thought about that....props to you man, i was always thinking who is he telling to get help....opie...the dude who just shot clay lol.......so clay and him probably stage it because clay dont want the club to find out opie shot him because they will then find out that clay k!lled piney.....and then jax probably wont be able to leave the club since clay would be seen as unfit and probably get k!lled

damn...thats some good writing
 11-24-2011, 11:35 PM         #668
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
never thought about that....props to you man, i was always thinking who is he telling to get help....opie...the dude who just shot clay lol.......so clay and him probably stage it because clay dont want the club to find out opie shot him because they will then find out that clay k!lled piney.....and then jax probably wont be able to leave the club since clay would be seen as unfit and probably get k!lled

damn...thats some good writing
@ that backwards a.ss explanation you just made to come up with something convoluted to try to reason that you weren't wrong when you said he wouldn't die and then he dies.....

6 years ago '09        #669
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Cheeze said:
@ that backwards a.ss explanation you just made to come up with something convoluted to try to reason that you weren't wrong when you said he wouldn't die and then he dies.....

no im saying he's not dead and its a good explanation as why jax is screaming "someone help" or whatever the fukk he was yelling when the last episode we knows theres only jax, clay, and opie in the clubhouse.......so they probably staged it when the others came so when jax screams someone help or get help thats for show

he wont die this season......
 6 years ago '07        #670
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
Jax tells Opie to call an ambulance at least that's what it looks like and he sounded serious.
 6 years ago '09        #671
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 TH35 said:
Jax tells Opie to call an ambulance at least that's what it looks like and he sounded serious.
or unser showed up, his truck just has a funny starter, he probably got it started and cruised on over.
 6 years ago '07        #672
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
or unser showed up, his truck just has a funny starter, he probably got it started and cruised on over.
True. I can't wait till Tues.
 6 years ago '04        #673
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Ricky Towel said:
Thats what I was thinking.
 6 years ago '11        #674
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,322 | Props total: 8448 8448
I hope they somehow twist the a.ssassination attempt on Tara by the cartel into k!lling Jax baby momma, sh*t would be so cash.
 6 years ago '09        #675
space
space
space
only reason im thinking clay doesnt die is because he signed for the next season already like som1 said in this thread
 11-26-2011, 02:12 AM         #676
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillers09 said:
Anyone who watches this who thinks clay is dead is an idiot...like they are gonna k!ll a main character when the series aint even over yet
Sutter said he had only planned for it to go 7 seasons I think.

It's funny watching that last ep pretty much everyone distances themselves/says their goodbyes (not directly) from/to Clay.

People overlooking this Potter guy who probably will be in next season with a bigger role. Doubt he gets capped in the second or first part of the finale which is why it seems like they're planting a seed for him this season to have him be more integral in the next one.
 6 years ago '07        #677
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Sutter said he had only planned for it to go 7 seasons I think.

It's funny watching that last ep pretty much everyone distances themselves/says their goodbyes (not directly) from/to Clay.

People overlooking this Potter guy who probably will be in next season with a bigger role. Doubt he gets capped in the second or first part of the finale which is why it seems like they're planting a seed for him this season to have him be more integral in the next one.
I think Lincoln Potter is a hoe but yea he's pretty much the new Stahl.
 6 years ago '08        #678
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
 rashad0715 said:
Damn I never knew Otto = Kurt Sutter. Never really ever thought to look him up. Also didn't know he was married to Gemma in real life either.
 6 years ago '09        #679
space
space
space
 H Class said:
Damn I never knew Otto = Kurt Sutter. Never really ever thought to look him up. Also didn't know he was married to Gemma in real life either.
Ye bro when I found out season2 I was surprised
 6 years ago '04        #680
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 TH35 said:
I think Lincoln Potter is a hoe but yea he's pretty much the new Stahl.
Smarter and more conniving. Dude is on top his sh*t. Never losing his cool.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now