Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
 136
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #641
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 bigscore said:
Let's see how much Jax attitude changes when he finds out Clay put the hit on his lady!!
you think he'll find out??? i thought he was gonna find out clay k!lled his dad i didnt think he was gonna find out that clay tried to k!ll his girl, how is he gonna find it??? gemma???? that bi*ch is as weird and inconsistent as her jax, 1 minute she wants clay dead, next minute she's mad that uncer told opie what clay did, next thing you know she kissing on clay telling him that opie is gunning for him and imo putting Opie's life in danger


its funny, jax hated clay a few seasons ago and he found out clay k!lled his BESTFRIEND's WIFE and was really trying to k!ll HIS BESTFRIEND, and what did jax do??? nothing absolutely nothing.......he did what he always do, talk that sh*t like he hard and then buckle up like the spoiled kid he is

im still mad he's putting this sh*t on a innocent dude, what has laroy done to him???? laroy been a loyal dude and he just gonna have the sons k!ll laroy over nothing?? smh, i hope jax dies at the end of the series


Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 11-23-2011 at 11:38 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #642
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 Jacc Blacc said:
you hit it on the head, jax is a bi*ch because he is a walking contradicition, he acts like he's down half the time and the other half he doesnt want to be what he claims he is


even him holding the gun at opie talking bout "dont make me shoot you op" and after opie shoots clay he doesnt nothing but wraps his arms around clay with watery eyes screaming "someone call 911", how bout you lay down the murder game you claimed you were gonna do


and now he got the sons going after laroy and laroy aint do a damn thing, so you gonna get laroy bodied for no reason?????? be a fukkin man, say opie shot clay and as president im letting it slide if someone got a problem with that then do something bout it


i bet jax never had to put in work like chibbs or happy or elvis or tigg, they probably let him climb that ladder with ease just because his dad was who he was
dam bro relax....ur not the writer of the show not everything will go ur way
 6 years ago '07        #643
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1383 1383
 Jacc Blacc said:
you think he'll find out??? i thought he was gonna find out clay k!lled his dad i didnt think he was gonna find out that clay tried to k!ll his girl, how is he gonna find it??? gemma???? that bi*ch is as weird and inconsistent as her jax, 1 minute she wants clay dead, next minute she's mad that uncer told opie what clay did, next thing you know she kissing on clay telling him that opie is gunning for him and imo putting Opie's life in danger


its funny, jax hated clay a few seasons ago and he found out clay k!lled his BESTFRIEND's WIFE and was really trying to k!ll HIS BESTFRIEND, and what did jax do??? nothing absolutely nothing.......he did what he always do, talk that sh*t like he hard and then buckle up like the spoiled kid he is

im still mad he's putting this sh*t on a innocent dude, what has laroy done to him???? laroy been a loyal dude and he just gonna have the sons k!ll laroy over nothing?? smh, i hope jax dies at the end of the series

Remember in the hospital, she was asking gemma if this all happened cause she wanted out, so she'll maybe put 2 and 2 together and realize.
 6 years ago '09        #644
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Remember in the hospital, she was asking gemma if this all happened cause she wanted out, so she'll maybe put 2 and 2 together and realize.
yup i think tara knows clay wants her dead
 6 years ago '09        #645
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Remember in the hospital, she was asking gemma if this all happened cause she wanted out, so she'll maybe put 2 and 2 together and realize.
hmmmm....but you think tara will tell him, she knows if she tells him jax will go balls to the walls, sh*t isnt that the reason she didnt want to tell jax she thinks clay k!lled his pops

i dont think tara will tell...gemma...maybe....she's the wild card, she flip flops depending on whatever will help her future
 6 years ago '09        #646
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 FappingFapstar said:
dam bro relax....ur not the writer of the show not everything will go ur way
i understand that, and not everything will go ur way
 6 years ago '11        #647
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Jacc Blacc said:
so you guys telling me, your bi*ch says "yo Op knows you bodied piney and he gonna k!ll you on sight", you would go to the club and NOT put a vest on????, he might have a broken rib and 2 bullets probably got lodged but they didnt go thru fat enough to hit any vital organ, you think if he was dead they would just keep his body there and uncer would be giving him a glass of water and a rag to stop the bleeding???? dead men dont drink water and dont need rags to stop bleeding.....because they're dead


cant fukkin wait for next week until then i cant wait for American Horror Story to find out who's in that fukkin gimp suit
You putting spoilers for other shows in here you dumb f*ggot? Just downloaded that series... use your fu*kin brain homie
 6 years ago '04        #648
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
@sutterink
kurt sutter
413 "TO BE" act 1, we dig into the past. 414 "TO BE" act 2, we lay track to the future. the prince, the queens, the kings.
 11-23-2011, 02:50 PM         #649
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
...i didnt see a dead clay, i just seen a clay in sitting position still living........i guess we'll have to wait till next week to prove your a bi*ch
I guess we don't seeing as hes dead in the preview for next weeks episode

fu*king dumbass
 11-23-2011, 02:52 PM         #650
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
...i didnt see a dead clay, i just seen a clay in sitting position still living........i guess we'll have to wait till next week to prove your a bi*ch

[video - click to view]


"had to be laroy that gunned down clay" followed by clays DEAD BODY sitting there.

Hes dead bi*ch, you lost.

And before you try and say well at the end the preview jax is crying for an ambulance which i would refer you to the beginning where clay was moved and D-E-A-D, in the end scene was where he was shot, the death scene was in another location.

like i told your dumbass weeks ago clay is going to die, hes dead.. just leave boxden
 6 years ago '07        #651
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 FappingFapstar said:
yup i think tara knows clay wants her dead
He pretty much said it.
 11-23-2011, 03:40 PM         #652
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
I think Gemma is going to die.
It looked like she was the one who got thrown through that window with that car driving by then Laroy went in after her I think. I watched the preview a bunch of times

 C.R.I.P. said:
Im thinking Clay won't die instantly from those gun shots, but in the hospital from complications that were a result of the shots.
They can't take him to the hospital cause they ask questions when people have gun wounds or else it would go against everything they been doing with having Tara fix anyone up who got shot like that one Irish guy from the bar last season I think it was when he got shot. Tara has a fu*ked up hand so she can't do it. He gonna bleed out and die probably; hence, why Gemma says I think it's time you know the truth and hands Jax the letters at the table. Doubt she'd do that with Clay still alive or Jax would just go in and finish the job. Dude is dead from what I can see. Maybe not immediately but he'll die probably in the beginning cause to much other sh*t is gonna go on.

Still not sure why they try to pin it on Laroy of all people tho
 6 years ago '07        #653
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Cheeze said:
It looked like she was the one who got thrown through that window with that car driving by then Laroy went in after her I think. I watched the preview a bunch of times



They can't take him to the hospital cause they ask questions when people have gun wounds or else it would go against everything they been doing with having Tara fix anyone up who got shot like that one Irish guy from the bar last season I think it was when he got shot. Tara has a fu*ked up hand so she can't do it. He gonna bleed out and die probably; hence, why Gemma says I think it's time you know the truth and hands Jax the letters at the table. Doubt she'd do that with Clay still alive or Jax would just go in and finish the job. Dude is dead from what I can see. Maybe not immediately but he'll die probably in the beginning cause to much other sh*t is gonna go on.

Still not sure why they try to pin it on Laroy of all people tho

I'm not one to bring up sh*t like this but you know why





































































because of that beef from a few episodes ago .


Last edited by TH35; 11-23-2011 at 03:48 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #654
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 TH35 said:
I'm not one to bring up sh*t like this but you know why





































































because of that beef from a few episodes ago .


I like how whenever some mysterious sh*t goes on, that most of the time they blame it on Laroy and the Niners.
 6 years ago '07        #655
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 C.R.I.P. said:


I like how whenever some mysterious sh*t goes on, that most of the time they blame it on Laroy and the Niners.
It's fu*ked up
 6 years ago '09        #656
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 IronMaiden said:


"had to be laroy that gunned down clay" followed by clays DEAD BODY sitting there.

Hes dead bi*ch, you lost.

And before you try and say well at the end the preview jax is crying for an ambulance which i would refer you to the beginning where clay was moved and D-E-A-D, in the end scene was where he was shot, the death scene was in another location.

like i told your dumbass weeks ago clay is going to die, hes dead.. just leave boxden
u dont know the situation when jax said that....he mightve lied have some plan

clay aint dead just yet
 6 years ago '09        #657
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 PotheadFocker said:
You putting spoilers for other shows in here you dumb f*ggot? Just downloaded that series... use your fu*kin brain homie
what spoiler you c*nt


"i cant wait to see who's in the gimp suit"??? is that the spoiler you talkin bout??? and if your talkin bout a series that came out more then a year ago then go sukk a nutt that aint a spoiler, its not my fault your playing catch up


hope your not taslkin bout marlo making it in the end of the wire, thats as much a spoiler as saying Christopher dies in the sopranos or that dookie becomes a crackhead, miss me with that "i didnt see a show that came out 5 years ago please dont drop spoilers" bullsh*t


heres another spoiler......your a sniveling bi*ch
 6 years ago '09        #658
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 IronMaiden said:
I guess we don't seeing as hes dead in the preview for next weeks episode

fu*king dumbass
cant wait for next week....and who the fukk lays a dead body in seating position, they moved him.....and laid him down not on his back but to sit??? if he's dead theres no need for him to be comfortable


i'll see what your excuse is next week though
 6 years ago '09        #659
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 C.R.I.P. said:


I like how whenever some mysterious sh*t goes on, that most of the time they blame it on Laroy and the Niners.
reminds me of the Sopranos, everytime some bullsh*t goes down they blamed it on non-identified black men didnt they even have an episode called that


i hope they dont k!ll Laroy he dont deserve all this bullsh*t the sons are putting him thru smh
 11-23-2011, 08:38 PM         #660
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
cant wait for next week....and who the fukk lays a dead body in seating position, they moved him.....and laid him down not on his back but to sit??? if he's dead theres no need for him to be comfortable


i'll see what your excuse is next week though
they moved him there to make it look like that laroy k!lled him they even said GUNNED DOWN and he was pale and lifeless and not breathing.. he is D-E-A-D

its IN THE fu*kING PREVIEW.

are you fu*king retarded? how about next week if clay is dead you log off and never come back to boxden, if clay is alive ill never come back.

or lets put $ on it, hes dead it's right there in the teaser are you fu*king retarded?

You know what i can't wait till next week so you will shut the fu*k up about things you don't know about, hes dead, i said he was going to die before the season ended when this season premiered, you're wrong.. are you too much of a d!ckless pus*y to admit that?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy