Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #621
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19902 19902
A hit drama series will whack a major character in shocking fashion in a few weeks. I just watched the ep and I'm inconsolable.
wonder if it will be sons.
 6 years ago '05        #622
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 677 677
hmmm from the previews from next week..looks like opie leaves samcro since jax doesn't tell the rest of the crew that opie shot clay, I wonder who is that woman that was thrown into the window..Jax is pus*y whip mixed emotions..damn r.i.p to soon to be leroy.

WOW THE f!ght with all those baby upstairs was crazy. This show ranks #5 best show behind the wire, the sopranos, oz & game of thrones.
 6 years ago '09        #623
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
you guys still think clay is dead?? he got shot...he'll survive......and opie is leaving town because even though its justified you cant just shoot a member like jax pointed out

jax is such a little soft bi*ch, cant stand him
 6 years ago '07        #624
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19902 19902

Opie hit his with the double tap

lol @ Jax being soft. Idk how you can watch Sons and not like Jax
but fu*k all the club sh*t, Jax really can't speak to something hes about to get out of after he gets paid. Dude k!lled his wife and his dad, with no repercussions.

As for Clay being dead, I kinda hope so. But at the same time I hope not, idk how things would go without him. And @ Sutter making himself a snitch lol damn.
 6 years ago '09        #625
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Cheeze said:
They moved him from the table room to the garage....why?

Just re-watched it caught Tig said it must've been Laroy that gunned down Clay so they're gonna start a war with Laroy now.
you dont move a dead body to three different rooms..........and jax said "it must have been leroy that gun down clay" he didnt say it must have been leroy that k!lled clay

jax aint gonna snitch on opie

clay aint gonna snitch on opie

and opie is gonna leave town so he isnt snitching on himself.......sh*t, gemma told clay opie was gunning for his head, wouldnt be surprised if those gunshots didnt go that deep if clay was wearing a vest

i mean clay knew opie was coming and its body shots not a headshot
 6 years ago '09        #626
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
Don't think i wouldn't remember bi*ch? oh no way they could k!ll clay off.. been saying this sh*t since before the season started he was dead.
...i didnt see a dead clay, i just seen a clay in sitting position still living........i guess we'll have to wait till next week to prove your a bi*ch
 6 years ago '09        #627
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Idk how you can watch Sons and not like Jax
but fu*k all the club sh*t, Jax really can't speak to something hes about to get out of after he gets paid. Dude k!lled his wife and his dad, with no repercussions.
you hit it on the head, jax is a bi*ch because he is a walking contradicition, he acts like he's down half the time and the other half he doesnt want to be what he claims he is

even him holding the gun at opie talking bout "dont make me shoot you op" and after opie shoots clay he doesnt nothing but wraps his arms around clay with watery eyes screaming "someone call 911", how bout you lay down the murder game you claimed you were gonna do

and now he got the sons going after laroy and laroy aint do a damn thing, so you gonna get laroy bodied for no reason?????? be a fukkin man, say opie shot clay and as president im letting it slide if someone got a problem with that then do something bout it

i bet jax never had to put in work like chibbs or happy or elvis or tigg, they probably let him climb that ladder with ease just because his dad was who he was
 6 years ago '09        #628
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Ghostface Wu said:
lmao Clay took two to the chest and you actually think he's alive? He was being layed out by Uncer in the preview with blood stains still on his chest and they have no doctor to work on him even if he were alive. I'm actually dumbfounded that people actually think he isn't dead.
2 bodyshots dont equate to death, sh*t if it isnt 2 headshots it dont mean sh*t imo, you got dudes who get riddled with bullets and walk away, he only took 2 shots to the body, and its tv.....
 6 years ago '04        #629
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
 Jacc Blacc said:
you hit it on the head, jax is a bi*ch because he is a walking contradicition, he acts like he's down half the time and the other half he doesnt want to be what he claims he is

even him holding the gun at opie talking bout "dont make me shoot you op" and after opie shoots clay he doesnt nothing but wraps his arms around clay with watery eyes screaming "someone call 911", how bout you lay down the murder game you claimed you were gonna do

and now he got the sons going after laroy and laroy aint do a damn thing, so you gonna get laroy bodied for no reason?????? be a fukkin man, say opie shot clay and as president im letting it slide if someone got a problem with that then do something bout it

i bet jax never had to put in work like chibbs or happy or elvis or tigg, they probably let him climb that ladder with ease just because his dad was who he was
Jax aint gonna k!ll his best friend, especially when he knows Opie is in the right.
 11-23-2011, 01:40 AM         #630
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Gemma is going to die.
 6 years ago '05        #631
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Clay still lives I just want opie to give clay a painful death....fu*k jax his a bi*ch....I really hope gemma gets k!lled too
 6 years ago '08        #632
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9014 9014
i somehow believe he had a vest on. well c next tuesday
 6 years ago '07        #633
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
Only reason I hope clay isn't dead is so there's a more dramatic ending to him dieing.
 11-23-2011, 04:22 AM         #634
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Double tap from Opie, one bullet for Donna and one bullet for Piney

Clay probably is dead, but I'm not entirely convinced just yet

[pic - click to view]

I marked the hits (yeah, I'm gonna look a lame when he's revealed to be dead next week, but for curiosity sakes...). Appears he took a hit on his right side in the upper ribs away from any vital organs but on his left he took a shot right in the spleen or stomach so without immediate medical attention he's done.
 6 years ago '11        #635
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 8453 8453
Yeah one was for sure in the guts, you could see the blood that you wouldn't normally see if he had a vest on...
 6 years ago '09        #636
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Ghostface Wu said:
You're going to look like such an idiot when the show begins with Clay is dead. He got two in the chest and who exactly is going to treat him if he wasn't immediately dead?
arent you gonna like like such a idiot when clay makes it, goes both ways

and im glad theres atleast a few posters who see jax for the soft bi*ch sh*t he be pulling, duded is more inconsistent then a girl, gemma got more balls then him, getting all homotional because them irish had babies in that room, doing ABSOLUTELY nothing when clay beat his mom's face in and then clay tells him to leap if he feel froggy and he backs down, for walking like Sherman Hemsley all the time, this aint the jeffersons, for not having enough balls to take his family and leave when them dudes kidnapp and broke his girls arm, he keep saying "2 more jobs and thats it", how bout you get your bi*ch a.ss out od dodge asap, its not like his girl dont have enough money to move the family, chick is a high priced surgeon, for not having the balls to say no to clay when clay wanted to move bricks, for convincing op to stay in the club before donna died and after donna died but then not having the balls himself to stay when something happens to him

i can go on and on, i know he's the main star and everyone is suppose to love the kid but you can tell he was handed everything in that club and didnt have to work for it, still cant believe he let clay do the cha cha step on his mom's face but instead of doing sh*t he's in the hospital 24/7 like a lost dog trying to comfort his baby moms........man up jax

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 11-23-2011 at 08:28 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #637
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
so you guys telling me, your bi*ch says "yo Op knows you bodied piney and he gonna k!ll you on sight", you would go to the club and NOT put a vest on????, he might have a broken rib and 2 bullets probably got lodged but they didnt go thru fat enough to hit any vital organ, you think if he was dead they would just keep his body there and uncer would be giving him a glass of water and a rag to stop the bleeding???? dead men dont drink water and dont need rags to stop bleeding.....because they're dead

cant fukkin wait for next week until then i cant wait for American Horror Story to find out who's in that fukkin gimp suit
 6 years ago '04        #638
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
Im thinking Clay won't die instantly from those gun shots, but in the hospital from complications that were a result of the shots.
 6 years ago '05        #639
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4896 4896
Yep very good chance that he is vested up since Gemma did warn him.
 6 years ago '09        #640
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,827 | Props total: 17919 17919
Let's see how much Jax attitude changes when he finds out Clay put the hit on his lady!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy