Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #601
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12275 12275
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
 11-22-2011, 10:25 PM         #602
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
clay is def not dead
why would they lie to Laroy about him being dead? Them pointing it to someone else makes sense for Jax to create a plan to get out of the dealing with Machete and k!ll them since he didn't want it in the first place

Plus Gemma hands him the "letters" and says I think its time you knew the truth....don't think she'd do that if Clay was still alive cause that was the whole point of not showing them to him

sh*ts about to go down though

fu*k waiting a week tho I just went thru that sh*t for this episode
 6 years ago '04        #603
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
-I expected Otto to somehow come through for the club again...but damn, Bobby is going away for a while.

-Jax is really pissed me off this episode. Shoulda went with Opie and gone beast mode on Clay instead he's being all soft with the, "lets take it to the table" bullsh*t.

- at Gemma

Opie > *
 6 years ago '09        #604
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Cheeze said:
why would they lie to Laroy about him being dead? Them pointing it to someone else makes sense for Jax to create a plan to get out of the dealing with Machete and k!ll them since he didn't want it in the first place

Plus Gemma hands him the "letters" and says I think its time you knew the truth....don't think she'd do that if Clay was still alive cause that was the whole point of not showing them to him

sh*ts about to go down though

fu*k waiting a week tho I just went thru that sh*t for this episode
that would be disappointing to me.....cuz i wanted a bullet in his dead while hes begging for his life....something more epic
 6 years ago '07        #605
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 C.R.I.P. said:
man, I just thought about this...What if Bobby dies instead of Juice ? Is that possible ?
Yea it is. I see Juice dying though. Honestly they both could die
 6 years ago '09        #606
space
space
space
i see the club finding out about juice and having someone k!ll him off......
 6 years ago '04        #607
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4281 4281
 FappingFapstar said:
i see the club finding out about juice and having someone k!ll him off......
Maybe Bobby see's Juice, and lets the club know somehow and then Bobby k!lls Juice ?
 6 years ago '04        #608
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #609
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
why do people think bobby is gonna die?

opie>>>>>jax

and the show solved its problem with jax leaving. with clay dead(if hes in fact dead) and the prez in waiting bobby in prison jax has to stay to lead the club as president with chibbs as his vp.

Last edited by Ricky Towel; 11-22-2011 at 10:39 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #610
space
space
space
 rashad0715 said:
clay was just laying there......dont think he dieing off just yet
 6 years ago '04        #611
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
I just don't see how it makes sense for Clay to die like that, and at this point in time.
 6 years ago '04        #612
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
I just don't see how it makes sense for Clay to die like that, and at this point in time.
why not ?
 11-22-2011, 10:53 PM         #613
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
clay was just laying there......dont think he dieing off just yet
They moved him from the table room to the garage....why?

Just re-watched it caught Tig said it must've been Laroy that gunned down Clay so they're gonna start a war with Laroy now.
 6 years ago '04        #614
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
btw a sidenote....Bobby has the worst fu*king luck with jail out of all of them. Dude stays in and out.
 6 years ago '04        #615
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
I just thought about this ...What if Otto asked for Lenny's visitation privileges back so that way he can communicate with the club and let them know the feds are coming.
 11-22-2011, 11:01 PM         #616
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
i like how they are trying to make everyone think Clay is gonna get k!lled, and you guys are falling for it
Don't think i wouldn't remember bi*ch? oh no way they could k!ll clay off.. been saying this sh*t since before the season started he was dead.

JBeezy said:
He k!lled dudes wife and dad.. how the fu*k does it not not make sense? because sutter didn't take the obviously way out by having jax do it? sh*ts been coming since season 1.. since season 2 it became clear as day either jax or opie was going to do it and last season put the final nail in that coffin that he was dead this season.

been saying it since day 1 of this season and everyone kept going on about how it will never happeh

Last edited by IronMaiden; 11-22-2011 at 11:06 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #617
SM 38162 heat pts38162 OP
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67038 67038

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #618
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
 JBeezy said:
I agree but I also know that it was just shocking enough and unexpected enough to be true. It could seriously go either way right now.
 6 years ago '04        #619
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
told everyone here clay was biting the bullet this season.

wheres that f*ggot that said there was no way? i told him he was gonna eat those words now he will.

He k!lled dudes wife and dad.. how the fu*k does it not not make sense? because sutter didn't take the obviously way out by having jax do it? sh*ts been coming since season 1.. since season 2 it became clear as day either jax or opie was going to do it and last season put the final nail in that coffin that he was dead this season.

been saying it since day 1 of this season and everyone kept going on about how it will never happeh
I'm not saying it doesn't make sense for Opie to k!ll him. Frankly, he deserved to be k!lled by Opie and I"m glad Opie shot him, since it appears Jax is being a bi*ch about it. I guess I was just expecting it to be later on.

But hey, Sutter hasn't let us down yet, no reason to question him now. The finale should be epic.
 11-22-2011, 11:17 PM         #620
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
I'm not saying it doesn't make sense for Opie to k!ll him. Frankly, he deserved to be k!lled by Opie and I"m glad Opie shot him, since it appears Jax is being a bi*ch about it. I guess I was just expecting it to be later on.

But hey, Sutter hasn't let us down yet, no reason to question him now. The finale should be epic.
I expected it on the finale but i knew it was this season, it was a dead give away at how clay was acting and now that dudes going to prison jax has no choice but to stay in the club.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago