Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #481
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,549 | Props total: 16162 16162
 bigscore said:
So you really think Jax is gonna let that beating fly?

Do really think Jax isnt going to think it's something deeper than her just asking Clay a question about club biz??

He aint just smack her up...he beat the sh*t outta her...
Yup. I thought once he got a hold of her he was going to hospitalize her.
 7 years ago '08        #482
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,061 | Props total: 515 515
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Clay isn't going back to jail, why you'd even think that, idk. He's goin to die.
The whole story line w/ the ADA and Juice isn't going away. I have a feeling Clay gets set up and sent to prison which keeps him alive.
 7 years ago '06        #483
SM 39057 heat pts39057 OP
space
space
$133,646 | Props total: 87645 87645
 TH35 said:
Yelawolf, that sh*t was perfect for that scene too.

yeah that was dope
 7 years ago '08        #484
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 1184 1184
question
whats the deal with the hitman sitting in the park scoping Jax & Tara than all of a sudden a van comes out of nowhere and abducts Tara?
the people in the van were speaking spanish and they took off their masks and were white. where they trying to pin in on someone?
 7 years ago '07        #485
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,549 | Props total: 16162 16162
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
question
whats the deal with the hitman sitting in the park scoping Jax & Tara than all of a sudden a van comes out of nowhere and abducts Tara?
the people in the van were speaking spanish and they took off their masks and were white. where they trying to pin in on someone?
Yea they were trying to make it seem like the cartel I believe.
 7 years ago '04        #486
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 468 468
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
question
The hitman was watching to see when she was away from Jax, to avoid any trouble (didn't work ) And yeah, the guys were trying to make it seem like it was over the Cartel beef
 11-10-2011, 05:11 PM         #487
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
An Old Lady isn't club's business, and like he said, she isn't a member of the club so he doesn't have to cover up sh*t since it's a domestic issue.
you are stupid if you think jax is going to let clay beating his mom slide.

jax already hates clay.. and when he finds out about this, tara AND piney..

dead, he is dead this season.
 7 years ago '09        #488
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 288 288
i want him to die epicly like in slow motion n sh*t.....my body is ready
 7 years ago '09        #489
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,849 | Props total: 9384 9384
 IronMaiden said:
you are stupid if you think jax is going to let clay beating his mom slide.
he doesnt have to let it slide, he can knuckle up against clay if he wants OUTSIDE, but clay whopping on his bi*ch a.ss mom has nothing to do with Sons business, sh*t if jax wanted to beat up on tara it wouldnt have anything to do with sons business, plus that chick had it coming, she throwing around her pus*y and having dudes k!ll other dudes, that bi*ch is as bad as clay if not worse

you heard clay, "that pus*y was too tight", he lost his mind and she made him k!ll jax's dad
 11-10-2011, 11:26 PM         #490
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly.

Jax can unleash hell on Clay, but it ain't SAMCRO's business. It's a family issue, and don't get that twisted with the club being a "family".

I'm wondering though, how Gemma is going to go about this - will she confess to Jax about what she & Clay did to JT just to get back at Clay? Or? I don't know if she'd be totally down to martyr herself like that. Eventually those 2 or even 3 (Unser included) gotta take the blowback because Jax will want to know why he wanted his Old Lady dead.
 7 years ago '04        #491
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,863 | Props total: 6900 6900
shes prolly gonna try to get opie to k!ll clay with the murder of piney as the fuel to the fire.

all she said was a "son" was going to k!ll him.

doesnt have to be jax, its too predictable.
 7 years ago '09        #492
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
clay will die, dont know when, but i guarantee it will be at the hands of jax.
 7 years ago '09        #493
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
isnt clay already signed on for next season??? so unless their doing flashbacks how the fukk is he gonna die, sh*t gemma might get k!lled, she isnt signed on for next season is she???

edit:

yeah they already dropped the press release, jax, gemma AND CLAY are already signed on for season 5 so i know you guys are blood thirsty for clay's death but he's a neccessary evil.......and unless their doing flashbacks he aint going no where

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 11-11-2011 at 10:11 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #494
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 288 288
 Jacc Blacc said:
isnt clay already signed on for next season??? so unless their doing flashbacks how the fukk is he gonna die, sh*t gemma might get k!lled, she isnt signed on for next season is she???

edit:

yeah they already dropped the press release, jax, gemma AND CLAY are already signed on for season 5 so i know you guys are blood thirsty for clay's death but he's a neccessary evil.......and unless their doing flashbacks he aint going no where
u just ruined everything..........go die
 7 years ago '09        #495
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
1 more thing......alot of you guys say sons of anarchy is a moder day Hamlet are forgetting 1 thing, prince hamlet (or jax on sons) and claudius (clay) both die at the end,

Prince Hamlet is a fictional character, the protagonist in Shakespeare's tragedy Hamlet. He is the Prince of Denmark, nephew to the usurping Claudius and son of the previous King of Denmark, Old Hamlet. Throughout the play he struggles with whether, and how, to avenge the murder of his father, and struggles with his own sanity along the way. By the end of the tragedy, Hamlet has caused the deaths of Polonius, Laertes, Claudius and his two childhood friends Rosencrantz and Guildenstern. He is also indirectly involved in the deaths of his love Ophelia (drowning) and of his mother Gertrude (poisoned by mistake). Hamlet himself is the final character to die in the play.
 7 years ago '09        #496
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
u just ruined everything..........go die
how did i ruin everything??? i didnt put a spoiler, everyone kept saying clay was gonna die which imo doesnt make any sense, especially since he's signed on for next season, you guys just want clay dead so bad thats its sick

clay might be a dikkhead but atleast he's a consistent dikkhead, jax is wishy washy...1 minute he wants out...next minute he wants in, lying to opie about opie being his vp when he knows he's leaving with tara, you guys like him but imo jax, gemma, and clay are all dikkheads in their own way

jax aint no goddamn hero, leaving his brothers behind but when opie wanted to leave for his family jax tricked him into staying, jax is a chump sometimes

and for clay to die is just way too predictable imo and it would be bad writing unless he dies in the last season......you cant k!ll of the hero in act 4 if theres 5 acts, it wouldnt make sense
 7 years ago '04        #497
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$18,336 | Props total: 5650 5650
@sutterink
kurt sutter
Do not miss CALL OF DUTY tonight. 90 minutes of explosive fun. My homage to gaming and once again we say GOODBYE to a member of SAMCRO.
 7 years ago '07        #498
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 2223 2223
Yeah just saw that, wonder who itll be
 7 years ago '07        #499
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1505 1505
I bet its juice's stupid a.ss
 7 years ago '07        #500
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 2223 2223
 moe4484 said:
I bet its juice's stupid a.ss
Imma say juice or bobby. Couldn't see anyone else dieing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy