most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #481
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17927 17927
 DOOMage said:
An Old Lady isn't club's business, and like he said, she isn't a member of the club so he doesn't have to cover up sh*t since it's a domestic issue.

So you really think Jax is gonna let that beating fly?

Do really think Jax isnt going to think it's something deeper than her just asking Clay a question about club biz??

He aint just smack her up...he beat the sh*t outta her...

Last edited by bigscore; 11-09-2011 at 08:43 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #482
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 bigscore said:
So you really think Jax is gonna let that beating fly?

Do really think Jax isnt going to think it's something deeper than her just asking Clay a question about club biz??

He aint just smack her up...he beat the sh*t outta her...
Yup. I thought once he got a hold of her he was going to hospitalize her.
 6 years ago '08        #483
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Clay isn't going back to jail, why you'd even think that, idk. He's goin to die.
The whole story line w/ the ADA and Juice isn't going away. I have a feeling Clay gets set up and sent to prison which keeps him alive.
 6 years ago '06        #484
SM 38174 heat pts38174 OP
space
space
$127,937 | Props total: 67362 67362
 TH35 said:
Yelawolf, that sh*t was perfect for that scene too.

yeah that was dope
 6 years ago '08        #485
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
question
whats the deal with the hitman sitting in the park scoping Jax & Tara than all of a sudden a van comes out of nowhere and abducts Tara?
the people in the van were speaking spanish and they took off their masks and were white. where they trying to pin in on someone?
 6 years ago '07        #486
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
question
whats the deal with the hitman sitting in the park scoping Jax & Tara than all of a sudden a van comes out of nowhere and abducts Tara?
the people in the van were speaking spanish and they took off their masks and were white. where they trying to pin in on someone?
Yea they were trying to make it seem like the cartel I believe.
 6 years ago '04        #487
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
question
The hitman was watching to see when she was away from Jax, to avoid any trouble (didn't work ) And yeah, the guys were trying to make it seem like it was over the Cartel beef
 11-10-2011, 06:11 PM         #488
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
An Old Lady isn't club's business, and like he said, she isn't a member of the club so he doesn't have to cover up sh*t since it's a domestic issue.
you are stupid if you think jax is going to let clay beating his mom slide.

jax already hates clay.. and when he finds out about this, tara AND piney..

dead, he is dead this season.
 6 years ago '09        #489
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
i want him to die epicly like in slow motion n sh*t.....my body is ready
 6 years ago '09        #490
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,304 | Props total: 7956 7956
 IronMaiden said:
you are stupid if you think jax is going to let clay beating his mom slide.
he doesnt have to let it slide, he can knuckle up against clay if he wants OUTSIDE, but clay whopping on his bi*ch a.ss mom has nothing to do with Sons business, sh*t if jax wanted to beat up on tara it wouldnt have anything to do with sons business, plus that chick had it coming, she throwing around her pus*y and having dudes k!ll other dudes, that bi*ch is as bad as clay if not worse

you heard clay, "that pus*y was too tight", he lost his mind and she made him k!ll jax's dad
 11-11-2011, 12:26 AM         #491
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly.

Jax can unleash hell on Clay, but it ain't SAMCRO's business. It's a family issue, and don't get that twisted with the club being a "family".

I'm wondering though, how Gemma is going to go about this - will she confess to Jax about what she & Clay did to JT just to get back at Clay? Or? I don't know if she'd be totally down to martyr herself like that. Eventually those 2 or even 3 (Unser included) gotta take the blowback because Jax will want to know why he wanted his Old Lady dead.
 6 years ago '04        #492
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,444 | Props total: 5539 5539
shes prolly gonna try to get opie to k!ll clay with the murder of piney as the fuel to the fire.

all she said was a "son" was going to k!ll him.

doesnt have to be jax, its too predictable.
 6 years ago '09        #493
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
clay will die, dont know when, but i guarantee it will be at the hands of jax.
 6 years ago '09        #494
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
isnt clay already signed on for next season??? so unless their doing flashbacks how the fukk is he gonna die, sh*t gemma might get k!lled, she isnt signed on for next season is she???

edit:

yeah they already dropped the press release, jax, gemma AND CLAY are already signed on for season 5 so i know you guys are blood thirsty for clay's death but he's a neccessary evil.......and unless their doing flashbacks he aint going no where

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 11-11-2011 at 11:11 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #495
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 Jacc Blacc said:
isnt clay already signed on for next season??? so unless their doing flashbacks how the fukk is he gonna die, sh*t gemma might get k!lled, she isnt signed on for next season is she???

edit:

yeah they already dropped the press release, jax, gemma AND CLAY are already signed on for season 5 so i know you guys are blood thirsty for clay's death but he's a neccessary evil.......and unless their doing flashbacks he aint going no where
u just ruined everything..........go die
 6 years ago '09        #496
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
1 more thing......alot of you guys say sons of anarchy is a moder day Hamlet are forgetting 1 thing, prince hamlet (or jax on sons) and claudius (clay) both die at the end,

Prince Hamlet is a fictional character, the protagonist in Shakespeare's tragedy Hamlet. He is the Prince of Denmark, nephew to the usurping Claudius and son of the previous King of Denmark, Old Hamlet. Throughout the play he struggles with whether, and how, to avenge the murder of his father, and struggles with his own sanity along the way. By the end of the tragedy, Hamlet has caused the deaths of Polonius, Laertes, Claudius and his two childhood friends Rosencrantz and Guildenstern. He is also indirectly involved in the deaths of his love Ophelia (drowning) and of his mother Gertrude (poisoned by mistake). Hamlet himself is the final character to die in the play.
 6 years ago '09        #497
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
u just ruined everything..........go die
how did i ruin everything??? i didnt put a spoiler, everyone kept saying clay was gonna die which imo doesnt make any sense, especially since he's signed on for next season, you guys just want clay dead so bad thats its sick

clay might be a dikkhead but atleast he's a consistent dikkhead, jax is wishy washy...1 minute he wants out...next minute he wants in, lying to opie about opie being his vp when he knows he's leaving with tara, you guys like him but imo jax, gemma, and clay are all dikkheads in their own way

jax aint no goddamn hero, leaving his brothers behind but when opie wanted to leave for his family jax tricked him into staying, jax is a chump sometimes

and for clay to die is just way too predictable imo and it would be bad writing unless he dies in the last season......you cant k!ll of the hero in act 4 if theres 5 acts, it wouldnt make sense
 6 years ago '04        #498
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
@sutterink
kurt sutter
Do not miss CALL OF DUTY tonight. 90 minutes of explosive fun. My homage to gaming and once again we say GOODBYE to a member of SAMCRO.
 6 years ago '07        #499
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1376 1376
Yeah just saw that, wonder who itll be
 6 years ago '07        #500
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
I bet its juice's stupid a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago