most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #461
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 C.R.I.P. said:
That n*gga laroy said bounce before I k!ll everything brown or white.
i honestly thought laroy wouldve eased up a little JUST because Jax got him out of that jam with the cartel armsmen... but once again, kurt sutter surprised me.
 6 years ago '09        #462
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 rashad0715 said:
She said he has to die by the hands of a son. That sh*t was cold because of the double meaning. It could be Jax or another Son.
na brah it was "the"
 6 years ago '05        #463
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Why did Clay have Opie's wife k!lled? I missed parts of that season.
 6 years ago '09        #464
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Santoro said:
he thought Opie was snitching because the feds were trying to make it look like opie flipped, opie said he wasnt but clay was gonna k!ll opie "just incase", so he sent tig to lay down the murder game and when tig went to go shoot up opie in his car he filled it with bullets but found out it was opie's old lady and not opie in the truck

they were trying to murk opie, but he gave his wife his car that night so she get k!lled instead
 6 years ago '08        #465
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Santoro said:
The ATF chick(Agent Stahl) picked up Opie on some bullsh*t and made it seem like he was snitchin on the club. Clay gave tig the green light to k!ll Opie. They were all at Jax's house one night and for whatever reason his wife drove Opie's truck home and he drove the car. Tig thinkin, opie was in the truck pulled up behind her and shot her in the back of the head. If you remember the season Finale of last year, Opie k!lled Stahl with a shot to the back of the head while she sat in the car. Thats why he said "This is what she felt"...the same way his wife was k!lled because she(ATF chick) was the reason for it.

Last year was some beautiful writing btw...especially the Finale..

Last edited by supervillain; 11-09-2011 at 01:39 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #466
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Yeah now I remember. Thanks.
 6 years ago '08        #467
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
More I think about it, Clay doesn't die this season. I think he's going to prison for a long a.ss time though. Jax isn't leaving the club either. Mainly because of Opie getting fu*ked by the club(clay) and he wants to make sh*t right. Next weeks episode will be insane.
 6 years ago '07        #468
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 Dy-nasty said:
More I think about it, Clay doesn't die this season. I think he's going to prison for a long a.ss time though. Jax isn't leaving the club either. Mainly because of Opie getting fu*ked by the club(clay) and he wants to make sh*t right. Next weeks episode will be insane.
Clay isn't going back to jail, why you'd even think that, idk. He's goin to die.
 11-09-2011, 05:36 PM         #469
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
i like how they are trying to make everyone think Clay is gonna get k!lled, and you guys are falling for it
why would he LIVE? what point is there to drag it out for another season? the ratings are at it's highest peak cause of whats going on. I don't think you can replicate this again, clay vs jax. It's gone on for a few seasons now. they've even been saying in all the tweets and whatnot that they are putting a "close" on this "chapter" of SOA. It all points to Clay dying IMO. There's no way he can get out of this. Cat's out of the bag the next episode when Opie catches Unser at the house with dead Piney then there's only 3 episodes after this upcoming Tuesday, including the extra one they ordered.
 6 years ago '07        #470
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Cheeze said:
why would he LIVE? what point is there to drag it out for another season? the ratings are at it's highest peak cause of whats going on. I don't think you can replicate this again, clay vs jax. It's gone on for a few seasons now. they've even been saying in all the tweets and whatnot that they are putting a "close" on this "chapter" of SOA. It all points to Clay dying IMO. There's no way he can get out of this. Cat's out of the bag the next episode when Opie catches Unser at the house with dead Piney then there's only 3 episodes after this upcoming Tuesday, including the extra one they ordered.
My thing is, what the hell would be going on in Season 5? Every season there's always been a conflict w/ Jax and Clay. I don't know if Clay dies this season but he's dying.
 6 years ago '09        #471
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,827 | Props total: 17909 17909
How will Clay cover up whipping Jemma's a.ss?

I think the whole club club might take him out in the woods and shoot him like a dawg...he's got a lot of club blood on his hands...Donna, Piney, Dax sr., Jemma's a.ss whooping....with a pres like him SOA dont need rivilaries with other clubs!

also wont be suprised if the k!ll Juice once theyre finished using him as a double agent....once a snitch always a snitch...
 6 years ago '09        #472
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,827 | Props total: 17909 17909
Forgot his name but on next weeks preview they showed the SOA member who used to be on "The Shield"....

Where has he been for the last few eps?
 6 years ago '07        #473
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 bigscore said:
Forgot his name but on next weeks preview they showed the SOA member who used to be on "The Shield"....

Where has he been for the last few eps?
Lem from the Shield? Yea, I wonder where Kozik was too. They may have mentioned it but I didn't pick up on it. He could've been in Stockton.

Last edited by TH35; 11-09-2011 at 06:13 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #474
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 TH35 said:
Lem from the Shield? Yea, I wonder where Kozik was too. They may have mentioned it but I didn't pick up on it. He could've been in Stockton.

He was originally supposed to be a full cast member but he took up some show on NBC so he's only in 4 episodes this season.
 6 years ago '08        #475
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 C.R.I.P. said:
i thought that sh*t was hilarious, because im sure it was Charlie Hunnam just fu*king up the song and not to mention everybody knew that sh*t wouldn't last.

i was thinking the same, this aint Jax, this is Hunnam actually fu*king up the song along with his accent
 11-09-2011, 06:56 PM         #476
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigscore said:
How will Clay cover up whipping Jemma's a.ss?
An Old Lady isn't club's business, and like he said, she isn't a member of the club so he doesn't have to cover up sh*t since it's a domestic issue.
 6 years ago '07        #477
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
He was originally supposed to be a full cast member but he took up some show on NBC so he's only in 4 episodes this season.
Damn. He must know SOA is about to be over after this next season.
 6 years ago '05        #478
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
I'm glad to see they are making up for that horrible 3rd season

that talk between jax and opie was crazy.....I really do hope they both k!ll Clay

and Juice needs to go....dude is a snitch....so I hope to see someone smoke him too
 6 years ago '04        #479
deziking 80 heat pts80
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5159 5159
whats that song they playing in roy's club???
 6 years ago '07        #480
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 deziking said:
whats that song they playing in roy's club???
Yelawolf, that sh*t was perfect for that scene too.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy