Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-09-2011, 03:52 AM         #441
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kushton Slater said:
Give these folks some Emmy's. That was one of the best episodes in the whole series, real talk. I seriously think this show can make it to at least 6 seasons if not 7. People put too much focus on Clay and act like there isn't anything else to carry the story.
Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series should've been Kurt Sutters for the past three fu*king seasons. fu*k Friday Night Lights, last season of Sons of Anarchy was classic. Hopefully with this season he can finally bring home that Emmy.

Then again, fu*k the Emmys
 11-09-2011, 04:08 AM         #442
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
Clay is ruthless, I'm curious as to how Gemma feels about all this sh*t because she's going to know that her man finished Piney off since he lied to her about being in chapel. How far is she willing to go? I know she's a bad a.ss old lady but surely she's got a bit more humanity than Clay.
Well looks like she's reached her breaking point, I knew once you fu*ked with her son and the mother of our grandchild then she wasn't going to stand for it anymore.

I still don't think Clay is going to die though.

Maybe Clay gets locked up when he is at the meet with the Irish and then Otto shanks him in prison? A bit of a stretch I know but I can't help but wonder what they are going to do with him - that whole extra 14th episode has really thrown me off
 6 years ago '11        #443
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25103 25103
Seriously I just got done watching the last episode and im in shock
 11-09-2011, 05:18 AM         #444
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Jax done came home... sh*t done got real hoe!"
 6 years ago '07        #445
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19770 19770
 JBeezy said:
And just to throw another curve ball into the mix...Jax's ex-slut shows up.....
I knew she would be back eventually.
 6 years ago '09        #446
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
clay dies...mexicans and irish get busted forever with rico...sons get of clean with the help from the black cop and juice...mock my words!!!!lol
 6 years ago '07        #447
space
space
 THE RETURN 35 said:
clay dies...mexicans and irish get busted forever with rico...sons get of clean with the help from the black cop and juice...mock my words!!!!lol
don't worry, I'll be sure to mock them
 6 years ago '09        #448
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
 IronMaiden said:
Want to put some money on it? hes a fu*king dead man.

Sutter said himself its got hamlets roots, he k!lled piney, k!lled his real dad, put a hit on tara and beat his mom to an inch of her life and hes about to learn all of it.

are you honestly going to fu*king sit there and say he isnt going to? there is NO coming back, they have built this from the first season, S2/S3 put it on a one way street to his death.

How about this, he dies this season you sign out and never come back to boxden.

how bout this, if he dies at the end of the season...........i'll give you 300 bucks on paypal and if he lives by the end of the season you give me 700 bucks on paypal, and the reason you would be paying more is because the odds are in your favor so you have less to lose......deal
 6 years ago '09        #449
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
 Dangerously said:
Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series should've been Kurt Sutters for the past three fu*king seasons. fu*k Friday Night Lights, last season of Sons of Anarchy was classic. Hopefully with this season he can finally bring home that Emmy.

Then again, fu*k the Emmys
fukk friday night lights??? now your talkin out your a.ss, last season of Sons was straight garbage, it was boring and fukkin horrible, FNL is always and has always had better writing.......

FNL= one of the most underrated shows in tv history......period......fukkin period
 6 years ago '08        #450
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 TH35 said:
she said "a son" but yea its a double meaning and it has to be jax most definitely, i mean it could be any soa member really but its jax
i just re watched it....she said " by the hand of the Son"..i know you're the movie KING and I really appreciate the MU links but I gotta disagree with you, homie...
 6 years ago '08        #451
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12270 12270
 THE RETURN 35 said:
Negro, who "told you how to spoke"?

But, I think you're on to something. The ADA said that anyone that was at the meeting would be arrested. None of the sons will be there because Juice will make up some excuse as to why they should let the cartel handle it. Or they will let clay be the only Son there. That way, the sons will be free of the cartel, and they won't have to worry about the RICO case anymore. I'm not sure that Clay dies, but if he does, it only makes sense that Jax and Opie k!ll him together.
 6 years ago '06        #452
SM 38153 heat pts38153 OP
space
space
$127,747 | Props total: 66896 66896
 Mathematic said:
i just re watched it....she said " by the hand of the Son"..i know you're the movie KING and I really appreciate the MU links but I gotta disagree with you, homie...
 6 years ago '04        #453
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 Ghostface Wu said:
I enjoyed the hell out of the episode, but how cringe worthy was that scene where Jax and Tera are singing in the car.....lmao.
i thought that sh*t was hilarious, because im sure it was Charlie Hunnam just fu*king up the song and not to mention everybody knew that sh*t wouldn't last.
 6 years ago '07        #454
space
space
 Mathematic said:
i'm pretty sure she said by the hand of a son.
 6 years ago '06        #455
SM 38153 heat pts38153 OP
space
space
$127,747 | Props total: 66896 66896
Sons Of Anarchy Additional Content Scenes

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #457
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
one of the best sons episodes ever imo. the whole show had me like . sh*t was crazy.

clay clearly has to die but how and by who. he beat the sh*t out of gemma. that was a crazy scene. some real gutwrenching sh*t. she always stood by clay and to see them clash like that is turning point in there bond. she is responsible for jt death as well doe.

the sh*t with tara had me . her whole fu*king career is down the drain fu*king with the club and they still got a tag on here.

the scene where they went to see laroy was crazy too.

can't wait to see how this sh*t ends
 6 years ago '08        #458
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Ghostface Wu said:
nope, she said by the hand of the son.
this is what im sayin. I literally, just replayed the scene 4/5 times...she says "The Son"...

dont get me wrong. I can totally see her saying "A Son" making it seem like anyone from the club would k!ll clay but she said "The Son"...think about it. Whos gonna have more beef with clay then jax when he finds out the truth? yeah, Clay k!lled Piney but he also put a hit out on Tara, beat the sh*t outta Gemma, and had JT k!lled..

But come to think about it...Opie and Jax both have reason to off clay. I forgot about clay putting the hit out on Opie's wife..

I still think Jax will get sweet revenge, to the max.
 6 years ago '09        #459
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
I hope Opie's emotions don't get the best of him and he ends up k!lling Unser.
 6 years ago '04        #460
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 dtownboy313 said:
one of the best sons episodes ever imo. the whole show had me like . sh*t was crazy.

clay clearly has to die but how and by who. he beat the sh*t out of gemma. that was a crazy scene. some real gutwrenching sh*t. she always stood by clay and to see them clash like that is turning point in there bond. she is responsible for jt death as well doe.

the sh*t with tara had me . her whole fu*king career is down the drain fu*king with the club and they still got a tag on here.

the scene where they went to see laroy was crazy too.

can't wait to see how this sh*t ends
That n*gga laroy said bounce before I k!ll everything brown or white.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy