Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #381
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
theres almost too much going on with this show right now..........
#youalreadyknow theres too much going on if the beef and drama starts early in the morning on the show.
 11-02-2011, 04:12 PM         #382
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Corny how unser goes from im calling the police on Clay to i'm gonna help him cover up a murder with a kiss
 6 years ago '11        #383
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 DOOMage said:
The second Jax said he was gonna drive them up

Aw hell, next week is going to be nuts. I ain't even gonna watch the preview for it (I never do anyways), as tempting as it is.

I thought Gemma was gonna turn a corner when she found Piney, but what followed further proves how much her & Clay are made for eachother.
I saw the preview
 6 years ago '10        #384
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1121 1121
Thing about Unser is, he just wants to belong. I just hate that we never got to see his wife, being that he was/is married to a black woman.

When the cartel was about to murk LaRoy I was like

and when Clay didn't intervene I was like

but when my dude Jax saved the day with his superior leadership skills, I was like Thank you Jaxedgod
 6 years ago '11        #385
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8464 8464
 Dangerously said:
That definitely showed you where Clay's head is at right now.

I don't know man, I have a bad feeling about next week. I knew when he promised Gemma that he wasn't going to hurt Tara that he'd make the call. He figured he wasn't doing the dirty work, somebody else would.

I'm pretty sure that's not the first time Gemma and Unser have kissed, Gemma's an old school broad and she knows the only way to get weak men to do what you want is to give them the idea they can get that a.ss, even if there's no chance of it happening. She played him to save Clay's a.ss. I ain't mad at her for that.

Y'all are getting mad at Gemma for telling Clay about Tara going up to Oregon, but she has no clue that Clay is going to put a hit out on her. Tara should've known not to tell Gemma about her plans to go to Oregon, especially if she found out that Unser took the letters because of Gemma and Clay.

Juice is fu*ked. I don't think Otto is going to turn. He's done for life, he has no protection without the club, period.
I think Otto will rely on solitary or PC or a favor from the DA so he can be more comfortable and not be fearing for his life. What worries me is the DA guy said certain Sons will have to pay..... I'm hoping Jax doesn't have to do another bid. Doesn't really make sense as far as writing the show goes though.

I think somehow Jax will foil the hitman and Clay will die soon for it. Gemma will catch wind and either k!ll Clay or tell Jax and he will do it. I don't see them k!lling Jax and his family and the show making it another season after this.
All I know is I can't wait
 6 years ago '04        #386
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4284 4284
Great news

@Dom_Pagone
Dominic Pagone
Great news #SonsofAnarchy fans - we've ordered an extra episode of the current 4th sn, so the sn finale will now be Dec 6. #SOA #SOAFX
 6 years ago '06        #387
SM 38173 heat pts38173 OP
space
space
$127,882 | Props total: 67289 67289
 C.R.I.P. said:
Great news

@Dom_Pagone
Dominic Pagone
Great news #SonsofAnarchy fans - we've ordered an extra episode of the current 4th sn, so the sn finale will now be Dec 6. #SOA #SOAFX

'Sons of Anarchy' Season Extended With Extra Episode

Breathe easy, "Sons of Anarchy" fans; Jax, and the rest of the SAMCRO crew will have a little bonus mayhem for you this season.

FX has ordered an extra episode of the current season of its biker-gang drama, pushing the season finale to Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 10 p.m.

According to FX's executive VP of original programming, Nick Grad, the addition of a 14th episode came at the request of outspoken show runner Kurt Sutter.

“Creatively, this has been 'Sons’s' best and biggest season ever,” Grad noted in the announcement. “Kurt asked us to consider adding an extra episode to fully close this current chapter of the 'Sons' saga. By adding the extra episode, it wraps up a magnificent season in extraordinary fashion. This is a real bonus for fans of the series.”

It likely didn't hurt that, four seasons in, the series is delivering its best numbers yet, averaging 5.45 million total viewers, with 3.71 million of those in the coveted adults 18-49 demographic (which represents a 23 percent and 20 percent boost, respectively, over last season).

6 years ago '06        #388
space
space
 6 years ago '06        #389
space
space
clay isnt gunna die
 6 years ago '04        #390
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
idk man, they say the season finale is plays out like a series finale.
 6 years ago '04        #391
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 SM said:
clay isnt gunna die
That's what I say.. Clay and Jax are untouchable and cannot die before the series ends.. I would say Gemma can possibly die before those 2.. especially if they are following the Hamlet storyline..
 6 years ago '07        #392
crzyhaas13 3 heat pts
space
space
$328 | Props total: 50 50
i dont know, but i'm thinking before the end of the year the new sheriff and the da will not be getting along...which might lead to the sheriff helping out the sons...dunno maybe i'm reaching.
 6 years ago '07        #393
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1376 1376
 Nu Tymez said:
That's what I say.. Clay and Jax are untouchable and cannot die before the series ends.. I would say Gemma can possibly die before those 2.. especially if they are following the Hamlet storyline..
Hell no, there isn't way to patch things up with Clay and everyone else at this point, either Clay would have to die, or a ton of others would. Plus they can't keep this feud on with clay for another 2 seasons, it'll get played out.
 6 years ago '04        #394
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,046 | Props total: 4839 4839
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Hell no, there isn't way to patch things up with Clay and everyone else at this point, either Clay would have to die, or a ton of others would. Plus they can't keep this feud on with clay for another 2 seasons, it'll get played out.
Clay has pretty much dug himself into a hole so deep that it can't go on for another season. He's already murdered Piney, he's put out a hit on his own son's fiance who's already suspicious of Clay, he's threatened Gemma and him and Jax are on thin ice with each other as it is. God, this is by far the best season yet next to Season 2.
 11-08-2011, 09:15 PM         #395
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Jax not knowing how to have a regular conversation with a cop, can't blame him though...
 6 years ago '04        #396
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Kushton Slater said:
@ Jax not knowing how to have a regular conversation with a cop, can't blame him though...
that n*gga was looking pleasantly surprised at the end of the conversation.
 6 years ago '08        #397
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,774 | Props total: 9040 9040
cant wait fro a liiiink
 11-08-2011, 09:22 PM         #398
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
that n*gga was looking pleasantly surprised at the end of the conversation.
Ikr.

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by Kushton Slater; 11-08-2011 at 09:24 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #399
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
man the tension in this episode is crazy.
 11-08-2011, 09:42 PM         #400
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy