Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
Damn, I was NOT expecting them to k!ll the Russians

Looks like it's gonna be a good season...I hope they end up k!lling that d!ckhead Sheriff somewhere in the season...
 6 years ago '04        #22
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
nothing will top season 3 premiere but this was good since it set the tone for the whole season...

now the question is why did Samco k!ll the Russians??
 6 years ago '07        #23
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982

Killed everyone
 6 years ago '05        #24
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
at first I was like this is fu*king boring....until the end....it has to be better then season 3
 09-07-2011, 05:48 AM         #25
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope end to the premiere, wasn't expecting them to take out the Russians so fast like it was nothing. Gully.

So glad this show is back.
 6 years ago '09        #26
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 DJ Idol said:
Damn, I was NOT expecting them to k!ll the Russians
yeah, didnt see that happening.......but now the russians are gonna be gunning for their head and the feds are gonna be fukkin mad now that they k!lled one of their agents, hope they dont try to rip off the mayans because they will have a sh*tstorm on their hands coming from all sides
 6 years ago '09        #27
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 unkn0wn said:

now the question is why did Samco k!ll the Russians??
they did shank up prince jax.....and you know how samcro loves their prince.........but imo that was a dumb fukkin move, they get 1 shipment of guns, how long before they sell that out but i guess their big check comes from muling the mayans heroin/drugs
 6 years ago '09        #28
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
Premiere did not live up to my expectations.
 6 years ago '04        #29
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
I must say that dude otto is one down a.ss dude and always be taking care of samcro. Also kind of cool he is played by kurt sutter.
 6 years ago '08        #30
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 12361 12361
 Jacc Blacc said:
they did shank up prince jax.....and you know how samcro loves their prince.........but imo that was a dumb fukkin move, they get 1 shipment of guns, how long before they sell that out but i guess their big check comes from muling the mayans heroin/drugs
they don't need the russians anymore. That's why they were negotiating a percentage with them before the wedding. The russians were greedy and paid for their greed with blood. They still have the plug with the IRA, and they are in the process of getting a warehouse to store the shipments. dope game is still a revenue stream for them which was evident by the Mayans being at the celebration.

Their biggest problem will be with the fed they k!lled. It will help them in the sense that the feds will be flying blind now, but it will hurt them because now the feds will have even more of a hard-on for them now.

Clay's greed will ultimately cause a divide amongst the club members again which was evident in his conversation with Gemma.
 09-07-2011, 01:46 PM         #31
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
Premiere did not live up to my expectations.

SM+............. you're slackin' on this thread for this being Yours.

Last edited by s7venwords; 09-07-2011 at 01:48 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #32
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 s7venwords said:

SM+............. you're slackin' on this thread for this being Yours.
cool?
 6 years ago '05        #33
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4898 4898
 tdnupe3 said:
they don't need the russians anymore. That's why they were negotiating a percentage with them before the wedding. The russians were greedy and paid for their greed with blood. They still have the plug with the IRA, and they are in the process of getting a warehouse to store the shipments. dope game is still a revenue stream for them which was evident by the Mayans being at the celebration.

Their biggest problem will be with the fed they k!lled. It will help them in the sense that the feds will be flying blind now, but it will hurt them because now the feds will have even more of a hard-on for them now.

Clay's greed will ultimately cause a divide amongst the club members again which was evident in his conversation with Gemma.
Additionally, its becoming evident that Jax really doesn't want to leave that life of crime. Him talking to Tara definitely sounded like he was trying to convince himself that he actually wanted out and also telling her what she wanted to hear. He knows Samcro is in his blood and as much as he f!ghts it...he loves the rush..the power. He just seems to be sinking deeper and deeper into it.

From season 1 when he had never k!lled someone before he popped that ATF dude that was trying to r*pe Tara...to now where he is plunging knives into dudes like it's nothing and then saying "its just business" after its done. Jax is gone...maybe some part of him still wants something better but the majority of himself loves where he is at. I think he'd rather not take the greedy risks that Clay does but I don't think he wants out.
 6 years ago '08        #34
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 12361 12361
 iggyemu said:
Additionally, its becoming evident that Jax really doesn't want to leave that life of crime. Him talking to Tara definitely sounded like he was trying to convince himself that he actually wanted out and also telling her what she wanted to hear. He knows Samcro is in his blood and as much as he f!ghts it...he loves the rush..the power. He just seems to be sinking deeper and deeper into it.

From season 1 when he had never k!lled someone before he popped that ATF dude that was trying to r*pe Tara...to now where he is plunging knives into dudes like it's nothing and then saying "its just business" after its done. Jax is gone...maybe some part of him still wants something better but the majority of himself loves where he is at. I think he'd rather not take the greedy risks that Clay does but I don't think he wants out.
He wants the violence and crime sh*t to come to an end. That is why he keeps trying to come up with legit ways for the club to generate revenue, but the plug they have with the IRA is just too sweet to pass up. He knows that Clay's greed could potentially destroy the club, but he also knows that Clay can't "Ride" much longer (can't ride, can't lead).
 6 years ago '06        #35
SM 38173 heat pts38173 OP
space
space
$127,884 | Props total: 67291 67291
 Ricky Towel said:
cool?
 6 years ago '11        #36
gOomba4lyfe 6 heat pts
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
sh*t went down! this season looks dope!
 6 years ago '05        #37
Obsecure 
space
space
space
$1,740 | Props total: 50 50
 SM said:
thanks man been looking for this all day after my ppls deleted it off tivo lol
 6 years ago '06        #38
SM 38173 heat pts38173 OP
space
space
$127,884 | Props total: 67291 67291
Episode 2 Info

Season 4, Episode 2 – Aired: 9/13/2011
Booster

After exacting their revenge, SAMCRO is forced to make a decision that could cause a huge shift in the club.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #39
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
Yeah, me and the old lady were sitting up watching it and I told her after they left the first meeting with the Russians that they were going to k!ll them that night. sh*t just didnt add up to me and the Attorney having the inside guy gave them everything they needed so why not just bust everybody? When they decided to wait and not bust anybody I knew that angle was about to end and back to square one for them.

Although mostly predictable it was still a good season opener.
 6 years ago '09        #40
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
He wants the violence and crime sh*t to come to an end. That is why he keeps trying to come up with legit ways for the club to generate revenue,.
reminds me of michael corleoen...trying to turn the mafia into a legitimate busiensss, but at the end michael turned as hard as any of the mobsters around him.....i think the same will happen to jax
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy