Official 'Sons Of Anarchy' Season Four Thread, Premieres September 6 At 10 PM

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-26-2011, 05:24 AM         #321
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I guess we both lied"

That line from next weeks episode is so cold blooded.

I dont see how there can be a season 5 at the pace this show is going at. Clay is more then likely going to get exposed/killed this season. Unless he dips and joins some other organization and then beefs with the sons. Season 5 will be pretty wack without clay.
 10-26-2011, 05:28 AM         #322
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KREW said:
Clay ain't dying this season but I bet there will be a cliffhanger involving him and Jax. I'm also thinking Clay is the informant to the other cartel but I might be reaching with that. Gus and Clay are both the coldest muthafu*kas on TV, that's for sure.
Yeah. I'm leaning towards Clay somehow making it out alive this season. But he def wont be running with the club. Without clay their is no show. Sons then stop moving drugs and guns and ride off into the sunset to do community service?

And Clay almost got k!lled twice himself along with his bi*ch. No way he is the snitch
 10-26-2011, 05:40 AM         #323
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Piney

Poor Opie, not only did his new wife just book it but his pops just got merked. He can't catch a break.

Clay is ruthless, I'm curious as to how Gemma feels about all this sh*t because she's going to know that her man finished Piney off since he lied to her about being in chapel. How far is she willing to go? I know she's a bad a.ss old lady but surely she's got a bit more humanity than Clay.
 6 years ago '05        #324
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
hope Opie gets to k!ll Clay.....Clay got his wife k!lled and now he k!lled his dad....hope Opie finds out and I still want to see Opie k!ll Tig
 10-26-2011, 06:10 AM         #325
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
Piney

Poor Opie, not only did his new wife just book it but his pops just got merked. He can't catch a break.

Clay is ruthless, I'm curious as to how Gemma feels about all this sh*t because she's going to know that her man finished Piney off since he lied to her about being in chapel. How far is she willing to go? I know she's a bad a.ss old lady but surely she's got a bit more humanity than Clay.
Doesnt Gemma already know he k!lled her ex-husband/baby daddy? I dont think she will turn on him anytime soon unless he tries to body Jax or Tara
 10-26-2011, 07:00 AM         #326
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
she doesnt know the real reason he k!lled JT yet.................
Hasnt she already read the letters? Piney said it laid out pretty well who/why he was k!lled. And Gemma is pretty street smart. So i doubt she is that naive

Last edited by BoutMyPaper; 10-26-2011 at 07:02 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #327
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Oh yeah, for whoever asked. Clay wrote L9 on the picture in blood to make it look like Laroy and his boys had something to do with Piney's murder. But, everything was squashed between Laroy and Piney after the meeting in the bar and then it was found out Clay/Tigg k!lled Opie's wife. Now, Clay just made the sh*t tougher on himself. Clay also had the the guys heads chopped off and others k!lled to keep everybody off his trail.
I thought he wrote LS for Lobos Sonora Cartel...
 6 years ago '09        #328
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7962 7962
how can ANYONE think clay is gonna die this season??? seriously??? if clay dies then the show becomes boring.....clay is the bad guy.....and someone has to play the bad guy and imo the show is and has always been about the secret war between jax and clay, old and new, so to k!ll clay now is just idiotic imo

i could be wrong but i highly doubt it.......
 6 years ago '08        #329
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12388 12388
 Jacc Blacc said:
how can ANYONE think clay is gonna die this season??? seriously??? if clay dies then the show becomes boring.....clay is the bad guy.....and someone has to play the bad guy and imo the show is and has always been about the secret war between jax and clay, old and new, so to k!ll clay now is just idiotic imo

i could be wrong but i highly doubt it.......
The show has been about Jax. Plain and simple. He is the protagonist of the series. His war is not with Clay, it is within himself. The show has been about him being a good person at heart doing what he needs to do in order to survive and to help his club. The line at the end of last season signified that. "I would never turn my back on my club." He is loyal, but his loyalty to his club is now putting his family in danger.
 6 years ago '04        #330
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
This mother fu*ker Clay is something else.. He personally k!lled 3 of the Original 9 members of his club.. Even going as far as k!lling the man who sponsered him in the club and patched him in.. No honor.. I used to think he had limits, but I don't think there is anyone on the show who is off limits to his wrath
 6 years ago '04        #331
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 Nu Tymez said:
This mother fu*ker Clay is something else.. He personally k!lled 3 of the Original 9 members of his club.. Even going as far as k!lling the man who sponsered him in the club and patched him in.. No honor.. I used to think he had limits, but I don't think there is anyone on the show who is off limits to his wrath
Hell no. He would cut Gemma's throat if he ever felt like she was a threat to his overall well being.
 6 years ago '04        #332
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
Not really spoilers...but to more so for those who think you can't do such things because there is no way the series could go on.

So much so that series creator and executive producer Kurt Sutter says the Season 4 finale may feel like a series-ender. (Fear not: FX renewed the show for a fifth season last week.) Perlman agrees with Sutter's a.ssessment.

"I'm actually blown away by the fact that we are in Season 4 and we're doing s--- that I only imagined would be dealt with when we were winding everything up," Perlman says. "I can't believe that [Sutter] has the chutzpah to deal with this now and feels that's there plenty of room to top this. He's reshuffling the deck and changing the dynamic of everything. We have the best of all possible worlds here: We have something incredibly climatic, and then we have room for the reinvention of the saga."
 6 years ago '06        #333
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
space
$127,956 | Props total: 67534 67534
Piney

omg! this show Challenges Male Stereotypes so good omg omg

Last edited by SM; 10-28-2011 at 09:32 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #334
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
space
$127,956 | Props total: 67534 67534

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #335
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 SM said:
my body is ready!
 6 years ago '07        #336
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #337
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
bump, cant wait for tonight's episode
 11-01-2011, 09:53 PM         #338
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Son!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #339
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Juice falls for this bullsh*t again? What the fu*k?
 6 years ago '07        #340
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
Clay's a snake.
[spoiler - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy