Breaking News: Michael Vick & Eagle agree to Six Year $100 Million Contract Extension

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 poeknock said:
a dolphins fan....really. they aint have no line last year an we made the playoffs. i see why you didnt know that tho since you had no reason to watch the playoffs
 6 years ago '04        #122
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
since when do all white people hate Michael Vick?
 6 years ago '08        #123
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,163 | Props total: 5223 5223
 finishim said:
since when do all white people hate Michael Vick?
Because on bx ALL white people hate ALL black people, duh
 6 years ago '08        #124
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
good for vick
 08-30-2011, 10:04 AM         #125
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Because in real life ALL white people hate ALL black people, duh
fixed
 6 years ago '07        #126
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
get that money bruh
 08-30-2011, 10:29 AM         #127
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been a Cowboys fan since birth, I hate the Eagles but I'm happy for Vick. People need to move on from the dog f!ghtin sh*t, was it a terrible crime? Yeah sure, but he wasn't kidnapping white girls and murdering them, dogs are fu*kin animals not humans... I'm not sayin the crime was right but millions of people do worse sh*t every day, time to move on and watch the man have a good career. Glad he's gettin that paper.
 6 years ago '10        #128
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
Them haters TOOOOO mad. Get cha money Vick
 6 years ago '07        #129
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,274 | Props total: 152 152
yall think boxden is something check out the story of this and critter on yahoo.com they dont hold back they anonymous racism they going in racist bastards
 6 years ago '05        #130
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15714 15714
He's very fortunate to get another 100 million dollar contract, especially since he lost it all the first time. Better not fu*k it up again.
 6 years ago '04        #131
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,791 | Props total: 17159 17159
hate the eagles but i'm happy for Vick
 6 years ago '11        #132
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 WalterWhite said:
I don't get yall... You got fans of rival teams and different teams in here on some :applause: That's my quarterback

Where was all this love for Hanesworth? What he did was way more boss, took the guaranteed money and didn't even play.

You would never see Jay and Wayne stans get together and :applause: Wayne for doing 700k first week.

You would never see Yankees and Red Sox fans get together and :applause: A-Rods, Jeters, or Sabathia contract.

You would never see Lakers fans and all their haters get together and :applause: Kobe's contract.

Only reason I can think of for this is you guys actually think Vick was treated wrong. I hate animals, I've never own one but I would never condone k!lling them. Something is seriously wrong with the mentality of the black community if we think 2 years for k!lling animals is harsh. On top of that, his own family and blood snitched on him.. He stood no chance in court.

As far as the racist comments... You can look on youtube or articles and see racist comments made about anybody. There are tons of ignornant people out there but Vick isn't getting it any more then any other athlete.

With that said.. I applaud him for bouncing back :applause: But I'm not going to suck his d!ck or jump ships... Pathetic.
because black people have an inferiority complex, so they overhype any accomplishment a black man makes to make themselves feel better about their perceived sh*tty life...especially when the general consensus about the black man is, he's a thug. i guess it gives them hope they don't have to go to school and smoke weed all day, and still be successful
 6 years ago '11        #133
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 6 years ago '11        #134
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 JeeQ said:
How do you feel about getting no jail time for s3xual a.ssault?

How do you feel about a 30 day sentence for DUI Manslaughter?

If Vick would've r*ped a bi*ch and then ran over her with his car while drunk he would have got less time then he did for dog f!ghting. God bless the US Justice System where dogs have more rights then people do. *salutes*
1. you don't know what you're talking about

2. a DUI would indicate a lack of understanding of what's going on...Vick willingly did everything he did...even so, they're trying to turn the first DUI offense to a felony.

3. even if what you were saying was true, that doesn't mean the punishment Vick caught was harsh, just that the punishment others are getting are soft...not to mention it was the fact he had an illegal faction running and generating a profit in a capitalistic economy...so yeah...you don't know what you're talking about
 6 years ago '04        #135
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
 wjcorner said:
1. you don't know what you're talking about

2. a DUI would indicate a lack of understanding of what's going on...Vick willingly did everything he did...even so, they're trying to turn the first DUI offense to a felony.

3. even if what you were saying was true, that doesn't mean the punishment Vick caught was harsh, just that the punishment others are getting are soft...not to mention it was the fact he had an illegal faction running and generating a profit in a capitalistic economy...so yeah...you don't know what you're talking about
add to this. i thought vick case was federal?

they don't bullsh!t with sentences
 6 years ago '08        #136
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1690 1690
I'm Juss Glad We Can Get Back To those Air Zoom Vicks Again

[pic - click to view]

YESSSSS
 6 years ago '04        #137
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
My n*gga
 6 years ago '09        #138
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 1813 1813
Here's another angle to look at the situation from for those who think he shouldn't get that much or a long term deal period:

There's another reason Vick got the money. The Eagles think he's responsible.

One of the most interesting conversations I had on my training-camp tour was with Michael Vick, and it had nothing to do with the Eagles' chances or his new teammates or someone called Toure'. It was about his relationship with Tyrod Taylor, the sixth-round Ravens quarterback who, like Vick, went to Virginia Tech.

Now, I was surprised but not shocked that the Eagles gave Vick a six-year, $100-million deal Monday. Surprised because he's not proven himself to be a durable quarterback who can give a team 16 games consistently; he's played a full season once in his NFL career. But I understood because they wanted Vick to feel like he was going to be the cornerstone of the franchise going forward, and this contract will allow him to play with financial peace of mind by allowing him to erase the estimate $20 million he owes a bankruptcy court in Virginia. Now, he should be able to move on with as normal a life as he can lead, without the specter of debt hanging over his head.

One reason the Eagles felt comfortable handing Vick more than $40 million guaranteed is because they've seen a more mature Vick. A good illustration of that is his relationship with Taylor. They worked out together in Virginia Beach with speed-and-agility trainer Tom Anderson on the athletic stuff, and with Vick teaching Taylor the football stuff, over the spring and summer.

The fruit of that relationship can now be seen in Baltimore. Taylor, self-assured and smart and confident, has earned the backup quarterback job with the Ravens in camp, and his long drive in the fourth quarter last Thursday -- admittedly against Redskins backups -- enabled Baltimore to defeat Washington. The thought of a sixth-rounder earning the backup quarterback position for a playoff team is quite a feat for a young player, but that's how good the Ravens feel about him.

His indoctrination started with the Vick workouts, and with Taylor telling Vick he idolized him and wanted to learn from him.

"Don't idolize me,'' Vick told Taylor. "Follow me, watch me, but brand yourself, Tyrod.''

Vick told Taylor that when the lockout ended he had to be ready to step into a practice huddle with the Ravens and call plays confidently. "When the lockout's over,'' Vick would say, "You've got to go in and call the plays like you know them. There's not going to be any excuses.'' Because Taylor had been exposed to the Baltimore offense from offseason exposure to Ravens veterans, he had an idea of what the offense was, and what the terminology was, and Vick told him during every workout to make sure he did his homework on the Ravens' plays. And Vick would throw basic NFL concepts at him, like how to call protections and how to recognize certain blitzes and how to be sure to go through his progressions on a pass read.

When I was in Ravens' camp, offensive coordinator Cam Cameron told me: "This Tyrod Taylor could be special. He could be an incredible story. He's come in and done a good job of understanding what we do.''

Cameron told me that day, "Michael Vick's a part of that story. Wait and see.''

Said Vick: "Everything I asked him to do, he did. I'd say, 'Get in your playbook tonight,' and he'd come back the next day and I'd ask him things, and he understood. This kid I'm really rooting for because he's gone after it the right way. He really wants to be an NFL quarterback. He's really worked at it. One night I called him at camp and said, 'How's it going, little bro?' He said, 'Getting it down. Running with the twos. Going good.' ''

Running with the twos. Tyrod Taylor and his tutor have to be happy about that.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #139
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 M said:
Because on bx ALL white people hate ALL black people, duh
true.
 6 years ago '04        #140
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy