Breaking News: Michael Vick & Eagle agree to Six Year $100 Million Contract Extension

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,406 | Props total: 6433 6433
 kevkhalee said:
who is this?
michelle beadle. she be hosting sportsnation with cowherd. when vick was up there for the madden cover she was salty the whole time
 6 years ago '07        #62
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,103 | Props total: 6309 6309
Vick

As for Desean ... it's going to suck to let him go ...dont think we have the cap to give him what he wants.. especially seeing what everyone else is getting paid he'll probably jump ship.

Maclin is no Desean imo and I'd rather let Maclin go but locking in our QB to win NOW is more important than a receiver. Vick can win with average/good receivers.
 6 years ago '07        #63
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
100 mil? Wow thats a lot
 6 years ago '09        #64
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
I don't wanna induct race into the thread but nobody says anything when people like Manning (Eli or Peyton) sign huge deals for over a great deal of time. Nobody says "Oh, they won't play that long", etc. I understand Vick isn't the most traditional pocket passer so he's more prone to take shots that might take him out but if the Eagles line stiffen up and actually protect him, who's to say that Vick can't go 4 or 5 more yrs?

He may lose speed but if he keeps up his new alleged work ethic regarding picking up reads and exercising patience in the pocket then I think he could do it. Eagles just have to surround him with some real ballers. (We'll see this year). Either way, I'm glad dude came back up from the bottom, from soups and jail made granola bars with peanut butter to a hunnid million.

Myyy n*gga

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TraV; 08-30-2011 at 06:44 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #65
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 ptwist said:
Vick

As for Desean ... it's going to suck to let him go ...dont think we have the cap to give him what he wants.. especially seeing what everyone else is getting paid he'll probably jump ship.

Maclin is no Desean imo and I'd rather let Maclin go but locking in our QB to win NOW is more important than a receiver. Vick can win with average/good receivers.
I'm sure this deal lowers Vick's cap figure. I'm sure Desean will get his deal, no way they let him walk! They'll just franchise him next year if they can't get a deal done..
 6 years ago '06        #66
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #67
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 WiLL i AM said:
u aintt gettin that hot topic f*ggot
 6 years ago '11        #68
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Section80 said:
I don't wanna induct race into the thread but nobody says anything when people like Manning (Eli or Peyton) sign huge deals for over a great deal of time. Nobody says "Oh, they won't play that long", etc. I understand Vick isn't the most traditional pocket passer so he's more prone to take shots that might take him out but if the Eagles line stiffen up and actually protect him, who's to say that Vick can't go 4 or 5 more yrs?

He may lose speed but if he keeps up his new alleged work ethic regarding picking up reads and exercising patience in the pocket then I think he could do it. Eagles just have to surround him with some real ballers. (We'll see this year). Either way, I'm glad dude came back up from the bottom, from soups and jail made granola bars with peanut butter to a hunnid million.

Myyy n*gga

[pic - click to view]

:a greement1:
 6 years ago '04        #69
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #70
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Cap Peeler said:
he'll be figured out once again this year just like how he got figured out when he was in Atlanta

Were u watching football then??? They didnt figure him out... They switched offensive schemes and the O coordinator tried to force Vick to adhere to the West Coast style offense which requires mainly a pure pocket passer... It takes years to learn that offense dumbass...
 6 years ago '09        #71
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #72
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 dre03 said:

Were u watching football then??? They didnt figure him out... They switched offensive schemes and the O coordinator tried to force Vick to adhere to the West Coast style offense which requires mainly a pure pocket passer... It takes years to learn that offense dumbass...
lol what...Vick was never a good passer for ATL, he tore the league up for a minute with his running ability but could never figure out the Cover 2...that's why Tampa would always sh*t on him. if you put a tight zone on him, he couldn't fit the ball in spaces. it was still a vertical offense, all of it working on the run, just like Reeves. hell, his best year came under Mora. not to mention Reid rusn a west coast style offense...all in all, you don't know what you're talking about
 6 years ago '11        #73
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Section80 said:

Myyy n*gga

[pic - click to view]

n*gga are you serious? how did you drop every reason this is NOT about race, and about his play style, but then still try to make it about race? you bx n*ggas k!ll me sometimes lol
 6 years ago '10        #74
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 kevkhalee said:
who is this?
thats Clay Matthews personal c*m bucket
 08-29-2011, 11:47 PM         #75
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DeSean better be next
 08-29-2011, 11:57 PM         #76
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

It's coming. Nobody pisses off my baby Beadle. Giants are gonna get it in.
 08-30-2011, 12:05 AM         #77
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously though, I'm happy for him. He works his a.ss off and he deserves it
 6 years ago '07        #78
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,062 | Props total: 30358 30358
Good for him... he's earned it. I hope these racist a.ss white people choke on their hatred.
 6 years ago '08        #79
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Haters are Mad but that's my n*gga

[pic - click to view]

08-30-2011, 12:17 AM         #80
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On some realer than real sh*t tho, Eagles hate aside, I'm very happy for Vick.

When I was like 14-15 I was visiting my Aunt in Atlanta and I met dude his Rookie Year during Traning Camp at the Falcons Headquarters in Flowery Brach GA, and he held me down...

I knew I was going down and copped a Authentic Virigina Tech Vick Jersey off Ebay. I was the only one standing there waiting when he came out the complex and he stopped even with the big a.ss playbook in his hand and Signed the Jersey for me and chopped it up for like a minute before heading out... As a kid, that sh*t meant alot to me.

So I want nothing but good things for the dude... Just wish he didn't play for the fukkin Eagles tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago