Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
25 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 1281 1281
i dont lab but if any one wants to take notes while they get their a.ss whipped get at me. psn: kushnkrown
 6 years ago '06        #162
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,972 | Props total: 10619 10619
Wtf I just had some dude concede defeat didnt give me the win?

Before I played dude I was 3-0 but under my gamer stat or whatever it only listed 2 I beat (didn't least my other win against dude who disconnected). Well after this guy conceded defeat it has me still 3-0 and lists those 3 but I have 4 with disconnect

And to make it worse dude conceded defeat with like a minute left...fu*king bullsh*t...should have just declined that sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #163
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,669 | Props total: 38450 38450
Went 9-1 yesterday wit dat boy Cam Newton
 6 years ago '10        #164
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
Anyone got a del rio card , chiefs stadium or cj spiller card (360) ?

And all you MUT players have til satuday to take those freebies off me I gotta delete some of them

I got mike vick, big ben, brees , couple of o lineman , 3 GREAT lb's I think 2 running backs, 2 ocho cincos, several other wrs I think and other sh*t.

Hit me up people I'm giving that sh*t 2 u for whatev bum cards u want to send my way, I'm just gonna delete them anyway.
 6 years ago '05        #165
jskill1 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 43 43
 Infamous2o1x said:

And all you MUT players have til satuday to take those freebies off me I gotta delete some of them

I got mike vick, big ben, brees , couple of o lineman , 3 GREAT lb's I think 2 running backs, 2 ocho cincos, several other wrs I think and other sh*t.

Hit me up people I'm giving that sh*t 2 u for whatev bum cards u want to send my way, I'm just gonna delete them anyway.

Im looking for that del rio as well... I'm going to post a thread in the Xbox 360 area. Check out my cards there.
 6 years ago '06        #166
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
Just lost my first game on bs

1:50 left I was up 8 (was up 16 a minute earlier..not even getting into that)....he bombed it and I intercepted it game over cause he had no timeouts....so I'm trying to run out of bounds so no cheating sh*t happens and cpu comes and strips that sh*t. He end up scoring and getting 2 pt sending to ot...then he wins in ot

Wack a.ss way to lose...then i play next game and I'm up 21-0 first quarter and I get kicked off server

Should be 6-0 and im 3-1

And every game I play lags...EA severs suck
 6 years ago '05        #167
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 philly337 said:

1:50 left I was up 8 (was up 16 a minute earlier..not even getting into that)....he bombed it and I intercepted it game over cause he had no timeouts....so I'm trying to run out of bounds so no cheating sh*t happens and cpu comes and strips that sh*t. He end up scoring and getting 2 pt sending to ot...then he wins in ot

Wack a.ss way to lose...then i play next game and I'm up 21-0 first quarter and I get kicked off server

Should be 6-0 and im 3-1

That's what your a.ss gets You had no business running the ball if he had no timeouts, should have kneeled it and took the W.
 6 years ago '06        #168
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
That's what your a.ss gets You had no business running the ball if he had no timeouts, should have kneeled it and took the W.
Whats ur gt?

U just got yourself a free a.ss whopping
 6 years ago '06        #169
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
How u check records of the dudes u beat
 6 years ago '05        #170
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 philly337 said:
Whats ur gt?

for some reason...i found this response to be pure comedy

i could jus hear this convo goin down between me n my boys

maybe its cuz im drunk n high tho
 6 years ago '07        #171
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Who everyone runnin' wit?

If you say the Eagles, sit on a knife.

My 3 fav teams so far are

1. Saints(Breesus, love the speedy receivers, coupled with the tall-possesion receivers, Jimmy Graham is a poor mans Vernon Davis in the game)
2. Cowboys(Romo has good mobility with a good arm, Felix is a nice back, Dez and Miles are great to run posts/corners with Felix and Witten as my safety nets)
3. Buccaneers(who I like to use against lesser opponents, Freeman is similar to Romo, Blount is a load to bring down, decent passing game with a decent defense)
 6 years ago '04        #172
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,156 | Props total: 9570 9570
 philly337 said:

Should be 6-0 and im 3-1

hahahahaha
 6 years ago '08        #173
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 philly337 said:
Whats ur gt?

im dying over here
 6 years ago '08        #174
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
forreal tho, im not that good, but i want to test what i can do against you bums. hit me up, ill be on alot this weekend.

iPunish8503 - xbox
 6 years ago '04        #175
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
why yall want del rio....i got him...iono much on how to do the ultimate team stuff my players all suck a.ss...=/

well hit me up turftalk510 on live
 6 years ago '07        #176
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
I had the most Epic Comeback last night against a Cheeser......I can't fake, his cheese was good had me down 21-Donut in the in the middle of the 2nd quarter.....Then A lightbulb clicked in my head and I just went HAM...Switched up my defense and got like 3 picks on 3 straight possessions and Scored 20 points in the last 2 minutes of the first half. went into the half down 21-20...i was like...yeah, i can DO THIS.....I get the ball back after the half...So i take my time and drive down and score now its 27-21.......He starts a drive and comes down and scores and now its 28-27..Now I'm like sh*t..I done fought to hard to come back to lose....So i drive down the field, once again taking my time..Then Cooley drops a damn 1st down catch on 3rd and 5 smh...So I kick a field goal..now I'm up 30-27...Then on his next possession, once again I get another pick...Its bout 4 minutes left in the 4th, I say to myself this muthafu*ka ain't goin get the ball again....So i methodically drive down the field, I am inside the 20 with about 2 minutes and 30 seconds left..he starts using his timeouts and he stuffin the run...But He was playing the run heavy...So i said fu*k it...Hit Santana Moss on a slant...touchdown..I'm thinking the game is over (a minute 20 left)..bout to be up 9, no way he can win.....Then he BLOCKS MY EXTRA POINT.... so now its still a one possession game ...So he starts moving the ball...No huddling...and the the inevitable happened.....He throws ANOTHER pick So I just QB kneel the game out..........he then QUITS out the game with 3 seconds left Greatest comeback I have made in Madden this year........but why QUIT with 3 seconds left and mess up your own DNF% ? You goin get the loss...why get a Loss and -%....Oh Well....I know he was MAD last night
 6 years ago '10        #177
space
space
 shortz said:
why yall want del rio....i got him...iono much on how to do the ultimate team stuff my players all suck a.ss...=/

well hit me up turftalk510 on live
Look at the props homie
 6 years ago '09        #178
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Infamous2o1x said:

Aye you still got some MUT cards? I need a QB hella bad. I can't get a decent QB from a pack to save my life, and I aint spending real money on that sh*t.

I need a Lucas Oil Stadium\Colts uni card too if anyone has them to trade.

*Edit*

I have a Meadowlands Stadium, John Fox (81), and Chiefs home\away uni cards up for grabs. I don't need them. HIt me up if anybody needs these.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 09-09-2011 at 06:52 AM..
 09-09-2011, 07:37 AM         #179
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PSN: SSK_C-Killa

Play with the bengals and chargers. Whoever wants their a.ss whooped lol
 6 years ago '10        #180
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Aye you still got some MUT cards? I need a QB hella bad. I can't get a decent QB from a pack to save my life, and I aint spending real money on that sh*t.

I need a Lucas Oil Stadium\Colts uni card too if anyone has them to trade.

*Edit*

I have a Meadowlands Stadium, John Fox (81), and Chiefs home\away uni cards up for grabs. I don't need them. HIt me up if anybody needs these.
Do u plan on playing mut a lot? If so spending money on it isn't bad. 1 20dollar game card will stack your squad. See I plan on playing it a lot so I did it.... I hustle on MUT. I bought 65k points built my squad. I've traded ad auctioned to where I am in the game and now I have even more coins... I checkd my account before work and my MUT coins is over 200k. Its worth it ONLY if your playing a lot of MUT if I wasn't then yeah I wouldn't of spent the micro points on it ya know?

Yes I have a qb you can have but see u need a gold card to trade me cause bronze and silver cards won't work we tried yesterday. I have big ben and drew brees u can have, hit me up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy