Official Madden 12 Discussion Thread | keep all Q's/comments here

most viewed right now
 107
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
What in the flying fu*k is a Games Completed penalty? I'm getting penalized for completing games online? What kid of retarded sh*t is this?
 6 years ago '04        #102
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Also, just got done playing someone online and got the Tom Brady Award achievement with Aaron Rodgers. (149+ passer rating, I had 154).

But tell me why Aaron Rodgers gets more TDs than incompletions (26-31, 422 yds, 6 TDs) and Tramon Williams gets the player of the game for an INT TD? Player of the game on this one don't make a lot of sense.
 6 years ago '05        #103
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 e G o Maniac said:
What in the flying fu*k is a Games Completed penalty? I'm getting penalized for completing games online? What kid of retarded sh*t is this?
 6 years ago '05        #104
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
 e G o Maniac said:
But tell me why Aaron Rodgers gets more TDs than incompletions (26-31, 422 yds, 6 TDs) and Tramon Williams gets the player of the game for an INT TD? Player of the game on this one don't make a lot of sense.
Same thing and nearly same situation, except I was the Jets. Sanchez threw for 362 yds and 5 TDs, yet Revis had a sack and a INT but he's player of the game. Revis Island ain't THAT serious, damn.
 6 years ago '07        #105
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
anyone looking to trade madden ultimate cards

got a few good ones for trade
 6 years ago '09        #106
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8557 8557
quick question: how do i move around my recievers on offense before a snap?

i move them around to see if any defenders follow, if they do it's man d...if they don't it's a zone d.

props given.
 6 years ago '05        #107
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18437 18437
 BrookLynnStiles said:
quick question: how do i move around my recievers on offense before a snap?

i move them around to see if any defenders follow, if they do it's man d...if they don't it's a zone d.

props given.
Press B to select the reciver or back then press the direction you want to send them in on the dpad
 6 years ago '07        #108
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
I got these open spots, get at me....free agent draft starts sunday



THE OFFICIAL Boxden Madden '12 Online Franchise
psn/team preference

AFC East

Buffalo Bills.....YuHateMe321
Miami Dolphins....
New England Patriots.....xx601_Boyxx
New York Jets....Tansta!

AFC North

Baltimore Ravens......neworleansboy
Cincinnati Bengals.....dubbz33
Cleveland Browns.....hotbyoungturk
Pittsburgh Steelers.....virtualc

AFC South

Houston Texans....
Indianapolis Colts....flywolf83
Jacksonville Jaguars.....duvalboy88
Tennessee Titans.....FLA24SKiLLZ

AFC West

Denver Broncos.....
Kansas City Chiefs....knivez83
Oakland Raiders....dutchprimetime
San Diego Chargers.....aivanillathrilla

NFC East

Dallas Cowboys....BennefieldGomd
New York Giants.....
Philadelphia Eagles.....IAMLIKO22
Washington Redskins....felz__2o2z

NFC North

Chicago Bears.....
Detroit Lions.....Santoro50
Green Bay Packers.....unfadeabletj3
Minnesota Vikings.....

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons......Jonesiatti
Carolina Panthers.....jhj26
New Orleans Saints.....juanb13
Tampa Bay Buccaneers....losino

NFC West

Arizona Cardinals......cozIwasHIGH
St. Louis Rams.....hazard34sc
San Francisco 49ers.....champbeezy24
Seattle Seahawks.....r6v2elite
 6 years ago '06        #109
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
gat damn why do i suck @ this
 6 years ago '07        #110
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
this shytt is hard as fu*k...playing as the panthers and getting my a.ss blasted 90% of the time...they play alright for the 1st qtr, then fatigue sets in and my niccaz just cant hang...we just cant hang.
 6 years ago '09        #111
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 1674 1674
I need some more of my BX fam on my friend list ....

hit me up

360 GT : N O Geaux Getta
 6 years ago '08        #112
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 274 274
the fu*k is up with a hold penalty everytime i break free on kick returns?!
 6 years ago '04        #113
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,621 | Props total: 1540 1540
yo im starting a fantasy league....thread is in the 360 section if u want in drop ur gamertag n team
 6 years ago '10        #114
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 NjGiant420 said:
anyone looking to trade madden ultimate cards

got a few good ones for trade
Right here, read the props
 6 years ago '04        #115
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
I bought this yesterday (i havent played madden since 10) but how the hell do you fake pass? and i still dont know how to play defense. where can i go to read up on how to play D? i never understood football that much...just offense
 6 years ago '06        #116
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 iPunish901 said:
the fu*k is up with a hold penalty everytime i break free on kick returns?!
Ever notice that's how KRs get free? Some no blocking bastard had to hold.

Anyway, I love this fu*kin game. My defense has been awesome as fu*k this year.
 6 years ago '04        #117
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19916 19916
 ThaShark316 said:
Ever notice that's how KRs get free? Some no blocking bastard had to hold.

Anyway, I love this fu*kin game. My defense has been awesome as fu*k this year.
^^^^

hell yeah..... last year it was a wreck, this year its amazing...... makes me so happy
 6 years ago '10        #118
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
Anyone notice that steve smith (former nyg now a eagle) card is not him its #89 from the panthers (the other steve smith) but if you flip the card its the eagle steve smith's face and stats etc but on the front its the original steve from carolina... lol wtf?

Anyone out there rocking ultimate madden? What trades you guys looking for? What positon?
 6 years ago '04        #119
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 sideshow20 said:
I bought this yesterday (i havent played madden since 10) but how the hell do you fake pass? and i still dont know how to play defense. where can i go to read up on how to play D? i never understood football that much...just offense
pump fake is right bumper/R1
 6 years ago '08        #120
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
 jhj26 said:
this shytt is hard as fu*k...playing as the panthers and getting my a.ss blasted 90% of the time...they play alright for the 1st qtr, then fatigue sets in and my niccaz just cant hang...we just cant hang.

That's cuz you aint get yo 500 games in with em last year like me

I had 300+ wins last year with Matt Moore at QB

With Cam imma have defenses :ahh:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy