Official Madden 12 Discussion Thread | keep all Q's/comments here

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
5 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
I don't play Madden, not real big into sports, but my homeboy is so I went with him to pick it up at the midnight release. I'll agree the AI is better, and some of the features of franchise mode they added were cool, like the player roles and draft bidding (I think that's what it's called), but I honestly cannot believe they still have things like players going invisible into walls, pop-up everything, and pretty bad physics sometimes...I would think if they have a year each time to improve on the game, they would have at least fixed one of those by now...

Like I said, I don't play it so I don't care either way, but I'm bothered by those things, they made MILLIONS alone just tonight, and can't be bothered to fix a few simple things like that. And MAYBE improve the graphics engine a bit, which isn't a huge deal as the game might use alot of resources already...
 08-30-2011, 04:14 AM         #22
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's just fu*ked up that madden has no comeptition to keep them on their toes...2k could have put them out of their misery.
 6 years ago '04        #23
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
 TanstA! said:
hell yeah man... im pretty happy about it... i can actually play the comp and lose legitimately.... who'd have thunk it. before it was so boring, now its a real challenge.

smh @ thunk though, thats just an ugly word period.

And yea I hate going 16-0 and winning the super bowl every fu*king year. I used to play on All Madden just to give myself a disadvantage and I was still kicking the CPU a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #24
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
yo its fu*kin impossible to make trades
Nah the CPU just won't fall for BS this year, I've found. And they actually trade based on need, a player's role to the team, etc. If they don't need another DT or WR, they won't trade with you for one. Just gotta find the right team to trade with and give them the right offer. I've had realistic and reasonable trades in all 5 of my seasons so far.
 6 years ago '08        #25
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12142 12142
 e G o Maniac said:
you can reenable the sprint button if u want.
I did this last year and punished mophos who didn't realize you could turn it off instead of letting the computer do it for you. I could always tell when people had it on, it was so easy to juke the defender....I could turn a8 yard drag route into 72 yard touchdown

stillers09 said:
am i the only one who thinks im playin a fu*kin '90s arcade game when playin this sh*t? the graphics look like sh*t when playin the game...just seems like madden 11 looked a lot better i played it for 20 minutes and didnt wanna play anymore...
Really n*gga, really. All of 20 minutes, that's not even a full game n*gga. Go back to Gamestop or Wally World or wherever you got your game from and take it back. If they give you back less money so be it you deserve it.
 6 years ago '05        #26
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 e G o Maniac said:

And yea I hate going 16-0 and winning the super bowl every fu*king year. I used to play on All Madden just to give myself a disadvantage and I was still kicking the CPU a.ss.
You be exploiting the flaws, dude?
 6 years ago '06        #27
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
I like it...only cons I have so far is I can't turn accelerated clock off in franchise, there is no my skill level (all Madden is 15...last few years I played with my skill level and had everything almost a whole level up at 19 and 20...would switch up between games based on how I did), and I hate when I try to their the ball with a defender pretty far away and I don't make the throw....have mad space and can't get the ball off

Game seems easier then the demo (I was liking the difficulty if the demo) but feels a lot better

I actually played my pre season and like it....and ai is way better. After 3 games I have 4 tds and 9 fu*king picks

I was 4 and 4 then my last game I threw 0 tds and 5 ints

Might be that consistency setting because my first game he struggled with 0 tds and 2 ints...then second game he balled out with 4 tds and 2 ints....and then last game 0 and 5
 6 years ago '04        #28
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
everybody add me King0fnyc212
 6 years ago '05        #29
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
Any changes at all to online franchise? I doubt it but did they add ANYthing??
 6 years ago '05        #30
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I heard that playing on All Pro is harder than years past
 6 years ago '07        #31
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
damn from what i read in here i cant wait to get it

get paid friday so im def coppin that night or sat morning
 6 years ago '07        #32
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 WalterWhite said:
don't waste your hard earned money.. you will regret it.
lol you sure

they saying gameplay and franchise mode got better, and franchise mode is my sh*t

just wish they would fix superstar mode, madden 07 superstar mode was the last good one
 6 years ago '05        #33
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 Syphernix said:
lol you sure

they saying gameplay and franchise mode got better, and franchise mode is my sh*t

just wish they would fix superstar mode, madden 07 superstar mode was the last good one
bro that pus*y doesn't even have the game and goes into every madden thread sh*tting on it, pay him no mind.
 6 years ago '05        #34
*Streetz* 
space
space
space
$549 | Props total: 1 1
I have both NFC and AFC as A team choice.

Is that the difference?
 6 years ago '04        #35
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
I think so. And a different box cover. I think you might also get extra Madden Coins for free.
 6 years ago '04        #36
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
so my question is, when i am already in the screen to play vs my opponent and we are ready to pick our teams, how can i see the opponents win-loss record because the only thing showing for me is the DNF% thanks
 6 years ago '06        #37
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
Man I can't find a skill level for me....on all pro I smack them and on all Madden I can hold them with my defense but can't get in the end zone on offense. I just played the giants on custom settings and put defense on all Madden and offense on all pro and won 28-0....can't find something that suits me...bring back my skill level!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #38
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Syphernix said:
lol you sure

If you had fun with the demo, then get it. People around here are stuck on 2k5 for some reason. I mean, it was a fun game, but it wasn't the unicorn of football games. I had lots of fun with Madden 12 and can't wait to pick up my copy. The upgrades to game play and franchise is enough for me.

I agree with the superstar mode, though... that sh*t was my favorite part of madden when it was first released, but it's too boring now. Get rid of the lame camera and let me use any camera I want (still can only control my dude) and I may try it again.
 6 years ago '08        #39
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Will have this tonight...can't wait to start up a new franchise. Are the rosters updated yet or what?
 6 years ago '04        #40
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Anyone upload any highlights yet? Got a sick one with Rodgers on the run to Jennings with a one-handed grab. About to upload.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy