Official Madden 12 Discussion Thread | keep all Q's/comments here

most viewed right now
 218
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 147
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #181
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Infamous2o1x said:
Do u plan on playing mut a lot? If so spending money on it isn't bad. 1 20dollar game card will stack your squad. See I plan on playing it a lot so I did it.... I hustle on MUT. I bought 65k points built my squad. I've traded ad auctioned to where I am in the game and now I have even more coins... I checkd my account before work and my MUT coins is over 200k. Its worth it ONLY if your playing a lot of MUT if I wasn't then yeah I wouldn't of spent the micro points on it ya know?

Yes I have a qb you can have but see u need a gold card to trade me cause bronze and silver cards won't work we tried yesterday. I have big ben and drew brees u can have, hit me up
I just got hooked up with a Mike Vick so I got my QB situation handled for now. I appreciate the look out. I might end up playing it quite a bit. I like it so far.
 6 years ago '10        #182
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I just got hooked up with a Mike Vick so I got my QB situation handled for now. I appreciate the look out. I might end up playing it quite a bit. I like it so far.
If u spend a ittle on points and hustle and flip cards u can stack ur team and coins and have a lot of fun with the game mode
 6 years ago '05        #183
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
Man I need to vent about these lil cheesin a.ss hoes online.

I refuse to play the Raiders online anymore, EVERY person I've played who chooses the Raiders cheats, they run hurry up all game, nano, and a bunch of other cheap crap.

sh*t is so frustrating

I make it a point to run up the score whenever I play cheesin a.ss dudes like this, I harass the sh*t outta them every time I get a INT or turnover.

fu*k these cheatin a.ss dudes man, why cant I just play someone who plays str8 up like a real NFL team would???

/end rant
 6 years ago '05        #184
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
and another thing, this one dude I played earlier this morning used the colts

first play of the game he comes out in a goaline formation (on his own 20)

he runs a toss but I stop him for negative yards.....

dude runs a hurry up and audibles to a 4 WR set (TE really since he was in goalline package) and bombs it to clark

and I forget how but he ends up somehow getting a TD to make it 7-0

after that I caught onto his bullsh*t and whole time im msging talkin sh*t between plays

so at the beginning of the third quarter im up 24-7

and I go for a onside kick (like I said I rub it in to these fu*ks )

AND THE SERVERS CRASH!!!



So I dont even get a W, I know dude was prob thankin his lucky stars that sh*t happened cuz there was no way dude was coming back against me
 6 years ago '10        #185
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
 R4P said:
and another thing, this one dude I played earlier this morning used the colts

first play of the game he comes out in a goaline formation (on his own 20)

he runs a toss but I stop him for negative yards.....

dude runs a hurry up and audibles to a 4 WR set (TE really since he was in goalline package) and bombs it to clark

and I forget how but he ends up somehow getting a TD to make it 7-0
after that I caught onto his bullsh*t and whole time im msging talkin sh*t between plays
so at the beginning of the third quarter im up 24-7
and I go for a onside kick (like I said I rub it in to these fu*ks )
AND THE SERVERS CRASH!!!


So I dont even get a W, I know dude was prob thankin his lucky stars that sh*t happened cuz there was no way dude was coming back against me
I do simliar sh*t to people when I realize they play that bullsh*t style of madden.

Last night this kid got lucky on me and scored a td when I tried changing players ended up becoming Revis and guy scored th td.

I end up scoring going for the 2 cause he got me salty with that change player at wrong time crap.... I end up scoring like 6 times before he scores again and he quits in the 4th. I blessed his mailbox with some kind words
 6 years ago '10        #186
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
If I'm losing I do hurry up offense so I don't waste too much time (those 15sec delays are a bi*ch)

Ill do a hurry up here and there when I'm in a jumbo package... am I running it or passing to gates? :hmm: u tell me. Once I read that defense its on
 6 years ago '05        #187
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 Infamous2o1x said:
I do simliar sh*t to people when I realize they play that bullsh*t style of madden.

Last night this kid got lucky on me and scored a td when I tried changing players ended up becoming Revis and guy scored th td.

I end up scoring going for the 2 cause he got me salty with that change player at wrong time crap.... I end up scoring like 6 times before he scores again and he quits in the 4th. I blessed his mailbox with some kind words
bruh I think I have anger problems, I'll get heated if someone "dives" into the endzone, but I do it all the time and its ok

I take everything as disrespect in this game


Last edited by R4P; 09-09-2011 at 10:24 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #188
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
 R4P said:
bruh I think I have anger problems, I'll get heated if someone "dives" into the endzone, but I do it all the time and its ok

I take everything as disrespect in this game
Lol I. Don't get mad as hell but I do get a lil salty that my defensive skill is not nice anymore. I used to read your offense almost every play and son ya so now when I let some dumb sh*t go I be looking at the tv like

I do take sh*t as disresect to tho don't worry every1 gets salty at madden.
 6 years ago '08        #189
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,236 | Props total: 13599 13599
Whenever dudes online do that no huddle sh*t just call a timeout after a few plays fu*ks they whole flow up
 6 years ago '10        #190
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
 dj ac said:
Whenever dudes online do that no huddle sh*t just call a timeout after a few plays fu*ks they whole flow up
I do hurry up only if I'm down but I WANT u to call a timeout lol.

I u call a timeout and I take the lead and can lock u down I win.

I see what your saying though it could work against chucky cheesers
 6 years ago '05        #191
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 philly337 said:
Whats ur gt?

U just got yourself a free a.ss whopping
ShortbusRevenge




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #192
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,187 | Props total: 15710 15710
I don't know if it is the servers or people lagging the games...but that sh*t is getting annoying. Way to much lag time between me pressing the button and getting the ball off. Plus is it just me or but the cheapest formation in the game is the snugs flips...nothing but money plays. sh*t is impossible to stop any defensive formation.
 6 years ago '08        #193
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,236 | Props total: 13599 13599
 x-milky said:
raiders are bullsh*t...every year. they are the cheapest team on the game no matter what they are rated. i will not play against anyone that uses this team
I play with them alot online but i'm not really that good with them
 6 years ago '09        #194
ImAMonster 406 heat pts406
space
avatar space
space
$37,387 | Props total: 10462 10462
I'm 4-21...Be happy...
 6 years ago '05        #195
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
I jus played the eagles kid did like 15 audibles a play took forever it's bs just trying to play for fun no need to water down the game
 6 years ago '08        #196
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,356 | Props total: 270 270
im a diehard cowboys fan, but the Texans are my team online. nobody and i do mean nobody can shut down andre johnson. you can rarely jam him and in any jumpball situation, andre is winning that. i swear when ive needed an a.ss load of yards in a short period of time, im just throwing it up and letting andre do his thing
 6 years ago '06        #197
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,518 | Props total: 6738 6738
madden online full of quitters gotdamn
some of these fumbles are annoying as well
 6 years ago '06        #198
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #199
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
so im guessing you n*ggas know the coins glitch?
 6 years ago '07        #200
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
oh yeah fu*k injuries this year

i can hit some with the hit stick and my player will still get injured

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy