51 Worst Lil' Wayne Lines...

most viewed right now
 155
Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
15 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-29-2011, 02:55 PM         #21
I ito I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"and i know this world is cold and deceiving but i keep my head up like my nose is bleeding"

"I don't know how you love her I wish I never knew her she only gave me brain she was just another tutor"

"I don't know karate but after the brain I kick you out"

"I know the game is crazy its more crazy then its ever been, I'm married to that crazy bi*ch, call me Kevin Federline"


even ppl dat dont like lil wayne would tell u dese are hot
 7 years ago '11        #22
FcukItImOnOne 
space
avatar space
space
$1,783 | Props total: 915 915
 I ito I said:
"and i know this world is cold and deceiving but i keep my head up like my nose is bleeding"

"I don't know how you love her I wish I never knew her she only gave me brain she was just another tutor"

"I don't know karate but after the brain I kick you out"

"I know the game is crazy its more crazy then its ever been, I'm married to that crazy bi*ch, call me Kevin Federline"


even ppl dat dont like lil wayne would tell u dese are hot
ppl just gotta hate man..it helps them get through their pathetic days
 7 years ago '10        #23
Withit 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Peterparker said:
no those lines are bad and the threadstarter got this from a blog he didn't make these himself. So basically since you all are too stupid to comprehend or read. No wonder you think those lines aren't that bad. Stupid lines are for stupid people
THANK YOU

I am sitting here like are these guys really that stupid...I posted the fu*king source right at the bottom...
 7 years ago '11        #24
FcukItImOnOne 
space
avatar space
space
$1,783 | Props total: 915 915
 ReallyTho said:
TELL EM WHY U MAD STAN
Oh nah I'm good over here, got C4 on right now bumping while yall sitting here bi*ching over somebody you don't even like




Afterall, if I was a stan, I certainly wouldn't dislike C3 now would I...but yet a few posts back I said I didn't like it nor did I think it was great like a lot of ppl do. Reading is key sir
 7 years ago '10        #25
Withit 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
I will say this...you say all rappers have spit whack lines....

Disagree

Andre 3000
Jay-Z
Joe Budden
Biggie
Big L
Jadakiss
Lupe Fiasco


You are wrong
 7 years ago '10        #26
Withit 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 FcukItImOnOne said:
Oh nah I'm good over here, got C4 on right now bumping while yall sitting here bi*ching over somebody you don't even like




Afterall, if I was a stan, I certainly wouldn't dislike C3 now wouldn't I...but yet a few posts back I said I didn't like it nor did I think it was great like a lot of ppl do. Reading is key sir

Oh My God Dude...


You are a dork...would you please quit typing....
 7 years ago '11        #27
FcukItImOnOne 
space
avatar space
space
$1,783 | Props total: 915 915
 ReallyTho said:
did not read

but



Such a beautiful song
 7 years ago '10        #28
kawgre12 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,929 | Props total: 10350 10350
"i got old money, could'a bought a dinosaur"
 7 years ago '11        #29
FcukItImOnOne 
space
avatar space
space
$1,783 | Props total: 915 915
 Withit said:
Oh My God Dude...


You are a dork...would you please quit typing....
I'm the dork..lol you're the one making a thread about somebody you DON'T like. Lil Wayne stays on your mind, somebody you don't like is on your mind right now. How pathetic
 7 years ago '10        #30
Withit 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 FcukItImOnOne said:
I'm the dork..lol you're the one making a thread about somebody you DON'T like. Lil Wayne stays on your mind, somebody you don't like is on your mind right now. How pathetic
Dude you are reading way too into this...This is a hiphop forum...people are here to discuss hiphop...that is what I am doing...you can tell that you are a very strange cat who is horrible at coming back with responses...

You are awkward aren't you?
 7 years ago '04        #31
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 532 532



Did read. This sh*t was hilarious.


Wayne has some of the wackest lines I've ever heard.
 7 years ago '11        #32
FcukItImOnOne 
space
avatar space
space
$1,783 | Props total: 915 915
 Withit said:
Dude you are reading way too into this...This is a hiphop forum...people are here to discuss hiphop...that is what I am doing...you can tell that you are a very strange cat who is horrible at coming back with responses...

You are awkward aren't you?
Why not discuss something you actually like? Why waste time discussing somebody you don't like? What do you really get out of that? This isn't even a topic at that, it's just 51 bad Wayne lines. I would've respected it more if you started a thread and stated why you don't enjoy his music, and put a thoughtful opinion into it. That would leave room for discussion, but just posting 51 bad lines, there isn't much to get out of that. All you can do after that is just make fun of the lines. Every rapper has bad lines, we could make this thread for any rapper, none of them are perfect and they all have said some questionable sh*t. This is just an attempt to hate on Wayne, it's just childish sh*t. The fact that somebody you don't like consumes the minds of so many ppl to make 20 hate threads a day is unreal to me, I can't even imagine spending that much time thinking of an artist that I don't even like. That time would be better spent talking about the music I actually do like, or maybe finding out about some new artists to get into. To each his own I guess.
 7 years ago '04        #33
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 285 285
this is crazy...i always said when wayne's flame burns out, people are gonna look back like "wtf? and start sh*tting on dude"

on the contrary i think a lot of those were pretty good...it's wayne-esque
 08-29-2011, 03:22 PM         #34
I ito I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
I will say this...you say all rappers have spit whack lines....

Disagree

Andre 3000
Jay-Z
Joe Budden
Biggie
Big L
Jadakiss
Lupe Fiasco


You are wrong
only Big L never said a wack line... but that was probably cuz his career was cut short..

and biggie... dont even get me started... Mr "she look so good i would suck ha daddy d!ck" ...
 7 years ago '10        #35
Withit 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 FcukItImOnOne said:
Why not discuss something you actually like? Why waste time discussing somebody you don't like? What do you really get out of that? This isn't even a topic at that, it's just 51 bad Wayne lines. I would've respected it more if you started a thread and stated why you don't enjoy his music, and put a thoughtful opinion into it. That would leave room for discussion, but just posting 51 bad lines, there isn't much to get out of that. All you can do after that is just make fun of the lines. Every rapper has bad lines, we could make this thread for any rapper, none of them are perfect and they all have said some questionable sh*t. This is just an attempt to hate on Wayne, it's just childish sh*t. The fact that somebody you don't like consumes the minds of so many ppl to make 20 hate threads a day is unreal to me, I can't even imagine spending that much time thinking of an artist that I don't even like. That time would be better spent talking about the music I actually do like, or maybe finding out about some new artists to get into. To each his own I guess.

 7 years ago '10        #36
Withit 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 I ito I said:
only Big L never said a wack line... but that was probably cuz his career was cut short..

and biggie... dont even get me started... Mr "she look so good i would suck ha daddy d!ck" ...

See that is not whack...that is actually a classic line...that was just part of the New York swag..it was almost like how cats would talk in New York during casual conversation...
 7 years ago '04        #37
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 532 532
"I'm hot like dogs"

"get girls wet like backs"

"your like a bi*ch with no a.ss you aint got sh*t"

"what are you asking, if i don't have the answer
it's probably on the web, like I'm a damn tarantula"

"speeding like a cop behind me, tryna catch-up with this girl like some 57 heinz"

"even when I'm laying on my back I'm never backing down"

"i got old money, could'a bought a dinosaur"

"I'm a minute passed pissed and its about to get sh*tty."

"Better rapper than what covers your candy"

"told a bi*ch wh0ore hey like the catcher for the Yankees"

"I'm not only hot like stove, but I also cook like it's cousin, oven"

"Boy I'm sitting on green like p!ss in the grass"
 7 years ago '10        #38
keezy504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,648 | Props total: 2417 2417
 Withit said:
I will say this...you say all rappers have spit whack lines....

Disagree

Andre 3000
Jay-Z
Joe Budden
Biggie
Big L
Jadakiss
Lupe Fiasco


You are wrong


So was this Lupe line good ?


My flows is so complicated, like fine wine I'm dated, like weed I'm getting faded, like my teeth I'm gold plated.


So is this Jay Z line good ? And i love Jay's music


38 revolver like the sun around the earth


So i guess he wasn't wrong.
 7 years ago '05        #39
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1 1
lil wayne is for the mentally flawed
 08-29-2011, 03:34 PM         #40
I ito I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
See that is not whack...that is actually a classic line...that was just part of the New York swag..it was almost like how cats would talk in New York during casual conversation...
im from ny and dat shyt was gay as fuk.. its only a classic cuz of how crazy it is comin from a legend.. but dat sh*t was gay and wak


"told a bi*ch wh0ore hey like the catcher for the Yankees" ... see dats a corny a.ss line but it made me laugh tho.. wat song was dat on i aint rememba dat 1
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
56 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
107 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
72 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy