Kreayshawn mad about leaked nud3 pics & say the industry is fake.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-30-2011, 12:36 AM         #181
ajs420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel like other artists are going to make a mockery of her...
 6 years ago '04        #182
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
In her pics can somebody research that necklace she has on? Im pretty sure she hasnt had it for 8 or 9 years
 6 years ago '04        #183
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
Well then be out then u lil bi*ch and fu*k every black person that co-signed this fraud to begin with we would be so much further as a people without yall trend chasing ignorant a.ss n*ggas newayz.....

I been saying it about cats like her and waka if you ain't true to this sh*t you won't last long this industry is a monster I know that first hand, death to all frauds just tryna make a quick buck while exploiting the culture and its people (even the mis-guided ones)

Bounce hoe you and waka won't be missed, now can't we get back to the real sh*t
 08-30-2011, 01:16 AM         #184
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:

[pic - click to view]

lil debbie

SUHNAMI said:
Thought your f*ggot a.ss was Pureto Rican

You changed ya Avy pic after JelzMuch called you ugly
my father is afro cuban, my mother is puerto rican. i have more of the culture in me than you ever will, f*ggot a.ss n*gga named SUHNAMI

and jelzmuch is a basic bi*ch in need of a relaxer..if you think im worried about a bi*ch on a forum, while im fu*king hoes 10x better.. SUHNAMI

muthafkin SUHNAMI
 6 years ago '05        #185
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10910 10910
Is this bi*ch fu*kin serious?!?! How fu*kin dumb this bi*ch can be?!?! Doesn't she know that preteen is 12?! That bi*ch is not fu*kin 12 in that pic!! And who what fu*kin parent allows their child to not only get a fu*kin tattoo at 12, but let alone fu*kin n*pple piercings!!! God this bi*ch is fu*kin dumb and lying!
 6 years ago '06        #186
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
lmfao @ the industry is fake when her whole fu*king image is "FAKE"...:wtf:
 6 years ago '09        #187
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3077 3077
 itzjmoney510 said:
She wasn't mad when she took this!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #188
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 15 15
 cheguevara said:
lil lil debbie
fixed
 6 years ago '04        #189
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 YoungFly said:
she went up pretty high, to fall pretty quick. the hieght of her career, a vma nom, was the night before she gives up on the industry?
lets be clear. she didnt deserve the vma nomination. how can u be considered best new artist with 1 song and no album or any other pieces of music to back up that claim?

drake was nominated for best new artist with no album but a sh*t load of songs and atleast 3 mixtapes under his belt.

kreayshawn has gucci gucci and THATS IT.

thats how i knew from the jump she didnt get a million dollar deal. she doesnt have the catalog to back up that kind of money.

and sorry to break it to her but u dont get to chose when u leave the public eye..u wanted this and u got it. u think just cuz u dont wanna be in the industry anymore people arent gonna recognize you in the street? you made a spectacle out of yourself and now u gotta live with it.

Last edited by Drug Free; 08-30-2011 at 08:52 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #190
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16239 16239
 Drug Free said:
lets be clear. she didnt deserve the vma nomination. how can u be considered best new artist with 1 song and no album or any other pieces of music to back up that claim?

drake was nominated for best new artist with no album but a sh*t load of songs and atleast 3 mixtapes under his belt.

thats how i knew from the jump she didnt get a million dollar deal. she doesnt have the catalog to back up that kind of money.

and sorry to break it to her but u dont get to chose when u leave the public eye..u wanted this and u got it. u think just cuz u dont wanna be in the industry anymore people arent gonna recognize you in the street? you made a spectacle out of yourself and now u gotta live with it.
the batch is to busy sittin on u-stream, and twitter to be making music... she is the attention wh0ore type. And there is always that attention that some people thought they wanted, but realize they don't
 6 years ago '07        #191
space
space
 360crazy said:
Bottom line it's a new era. The era of freedom. Your views offend me more than V nasty's comments ever will. fu*k your culture. Freedom is my culture.
he is less offended by some one callin him a nigg-aaah than some one disagreeing with him on boxden..lol Freedom is definitely a good culture...but no culture is free less you live in the jungle or some isht. v-trashy is the definition of ignorance. To allow such mockery to continue is disgraceful to black folks heritage... if u have some honor in your history then you would understand how she can offend black folk
 6 years ago '04        #192
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 Damagegadget said:
the batch is to busy sittin on u-stream, and twitter to be making music... she is the attention wh0ore type. And there is always that attention that some people thought they wanted, but realize they don't
i think the problem is that she knows what we know..and thats the fact that she is not a good rapper and i bet you gucci gucci was not a serious track for her and it just blew up and she cannot come up with anything as "good"

she straight up said HEY WORLD LOOK AT ME and when they gave her the mean mug, she didnt want it anymore.

i dont hate her. i dont wish her harm. i feel bad for her...but she indirectly asked for all of this.
 6 years ago '07        #193
space
space
 trill jackson said:
does anyone other than me care about the fact the bi*ch can't rap?
Not sure... the beat is the biggest thing that set this song off...from the stanley comments its either that or they wanna kcuf her. The media in any case have done what they do best ... make controversy. Ultimately it was a good look for her for everyone to be talking about her personal dealings more than her music.,... cause anyone could make songs like that.. I mean she had a ghost writer. Any lil white chic with the same beat and ghost writer would have got just as much attention for the song.. not her talent.
 6 years ago '07        #194
space
space
 sandninja said:
and by stop i mean black people can't be the only race thats allowed to use it
funny how people make that arguement..lol everyone just want to call a black man a n*gga to his face with out him punchin the isht out you right?
 08-30-2011, 09:12 AM         #195
I ito I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Free said:

she has 2 mixtapes... 3 if you wana count V nasty's.. she all over dat mixtape.. and 3 songs dat are well known Gucci Gucci, Bumpin Bumpin and Rich wh0ores..
 08-30-2011, 09:12 AM         #196
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
he is less offended by some one callin him a nigg-aaah than some one disagreeing with him on boxden..lol Freedom is definitely a good culture...but no culture is free less you live in the jungle or some isht. v-trashy is the definition of ignorance. To allow such mockery to continue is disgraceful to black folks heritage... if u have some honor in your history then you would understand how she can offend black folk
History is history. Stop acting like you're still living in bondage...because you're not. It's unfair for her to not be able to say a word that applies to her just as bunch as it does anyone else. n*gga doesn't have anything to do with being black. I wouldn't say it if it did. It's bigger than your culture now. It's over man...it's gonna be ok.
 6 years ago '07        #197
space
space
 Drug Free said:
i think the problem is that she knows what we know..and thats the fact that she is not a good rapper and i bet you gucci gucci was not a serious track for her and it just blew up and she cannot come up with anything as "good"

she straight up said HEY WORLD LOOK AT ME and when they gave her the mean mug, she didnt want it anymore.

i dont hate her. i dont wish her harm. i feel bad for her...but she indirectly asked for all of this.
right.. I called it before I said I was on the cusp of feelinh sorry for her cause I can see she wasn't ready...she seemed real timid in interviews, she would act one way alone, and try to buck up around v-trashy. Joking or not she took it upon herself to speak on minaj, and ross...with out considering consequences. Obviously because she is used to people giving her a pass cause she prolly suckin kcid... She is an obvious attention wh0ore...who got more attention than she could handle. now

SHE MAD lol
 6 years ago '07        #198
space
space
 360crazy said:
History is history. Stop acting like you're still living in bondage...because you're not. It's unfair for her to not be able to say a word that applies to her just as bunch as it does anyone else. n*gga doesn't have anything to do with being black. I wouldn't say it if it did. It's bigger than your culture now. It's over man...it's gonna be ok.
history is living....n*gga doesn't have anything to do with being black... ..they have severely givin you house niggra synrome... yessa massa we free now... you can call me n*gga all you want...
 08-30-2011, 09:25 AM         #199
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was used to degrade...Now it used as "We love your culture, we love hip hop and we're not against you but with you." but nooooo it's all about skin color not love and appreciation. That's the bottom line. Considering that form of separation and blatant rejection of embrace proves that blacks are full of foolish pride that shouldn't exist in this generation
 6 years ago '06        #200
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,823 | Props total: 191 191
this thread is wack
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy